Mr.Capone
    Mr.Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6228

1x Kansas Over 143

1x Texas -5 Just to much size & defense

2x Princeton +6.5 Nice balanced team that spreads the ball around i think they hang into the end and maybe pull an upset.

Tough board today I like tomorrow much more !

Low lines that look fishy that why I lean to Tennessee But Ric Barns is terrible in tournaments and Kansas looks to cheap I lean towards Arkansas. Auburn +5 looks like a gift I lean towards Houston but unsure of Sheds status.

4- 1 Picked up Units 4 Yesterday, Jackson Davis stopped us from a sweep

Mr.Capone

2x Marquette - 145 ML don't want to lay pts the way some of these games have been going. 5:15

2x Creighton -1 Love the way they spread the ball and McDermott a great coach gets the most out of his players.
    7:10

Might have .5 on Indiana but tips at 8:40 we will see

Anothe Good win with Princeton yesterday, bad brake in our push against PSU for Texas but at least a push.
    We went 3-0 with .5 Unit opinions

Maybe back, if not good luck guys

Mr.Capone

Tuesday

2x S.Utah -4

2x N Texas +4

1-1 Sunday dropped. .5 Unit

Good Luck Guys

Mr.Capone

Wednesday

2x UAB PK

1-1 Last Night

Good Luck Guys !

I Like games alot tomorrow

Goodtimemafiaz
    Goodtimemafiaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3176

Uab won't keep up with vandy tonight. I like Cincinnati tonight

Mr.Capone

2x Florida Atlantic +5.5 buy .5 to 6
    Florida Atlantic a senior layden team who can play against both fast and slow paced teams.
    Against A top 3 Defense Tennessee
    They beat good defenses throughout the year Early on Florida, South Alabama, Northern Kentucky and North Texas 2 times all on the road. We all know how good North Texas Defense is too.

2x UConn -3.5 Buy to-3 I Think Arkansas get Sloopy & get in foul trouble late in the game

2x KSU +1 I think the wrong team is favorite I know Izzo is a great coach but I give the experienced guard edge to KSU and played in a much tough conference.

Opinion UCLA

Good Luck Guys !!

Mr.Capone

Friday

2x Creighton -10 I think the slipper falls off tonight and it won't even be close. Great coach and a well balanced team and the best team left in the Tourney at the foul line too !

1x Houston -7.5 Should be close for awhile but Houston d will clamp down Miami's guards.

Great nite last night 3-0 picked up 6 units

Good Luck Guys !!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Good luck Al.

Pay your taxes next time.

Mr.Capone

If I keep winning like this I won't mind paying Uncle Sam, good luck on your plays

Mr.Capone

Friday

3x UCONN -125 ML I just see Timmie being effective here Connecticut Bigs should handle him with ease Sanago is just to dominant down lay, Huskies defense is playing like there were early this season. Guard play has been knocking down the three's. I though Gonzaga has been lucky they have gotten this far. Holgreen should had came back one more things would be different.

More than likely we will be taking a play on Florida Atlantic they just play the game so well spreading the and driving to the hole and kicking the ball out for 3's any one on the court can drain the deep blow, no selfish players on this team. An under the radar Excellent coach. Let's see if Conference USA will continue there March success. Charlotte won CIT, UAB & North Texas in the Final 4 of NIT. The Owls will try to get it done and make the Final 4 too.

Its looks like everyone had a good night here on this site its great to see it ! Let's keep it going the stretch drive is around the corner lets all finish big !!!

Back tomorrow everyone have a good night

5-1 the last 3 Nights picking up 9 units

Mr.Capone

Sunday

3x Creighton -130 ML this game will be decided by the whistle if the refs let the physical Aztec team play aggressive this game will be a war ! They have the senior layden experience and there best offensive player Bradley only put up 6pts and they still put up a ton of points against an Alabama team that had alot of distraction's heading into this tournament. But can the Aztecs over long scoring droughts like they have endured alot this year.
    I think the more aggressive savy coach McDermott will will work the refs and if not in 1st half he will pressure the refs for the 2nd half and keep in mind Creighton has the best foul shooting team in the dance.

1x Miami +4 the toughest pick of the elite 8 but I lean towards the veteran team that was here last year but couldn't get it done in this position last year. They have several guards that can pick it up for the others that give them edge here. And they can press with pressure. Routing for a good guy Jim Laranaga who is an underrate coach !

Congrats to Florida Atlantic they play so well as a balanced team love watching them play. What a game for Noel he played his ass off the last couple of games and all yagain.
    What a class act Kansas State coach is too going in FAU's looker room and congratulating them agian.

2-0 last night. 7- 1 the last 4 days

Good Luck Guys !!
    Last edited by Mr.Capone; 03-25-23 at 11:37 PM.

Mr.Capone

Sunday

I may take the over in Miami game watching line ill post after Creighton game

Mr.Capone

Sunday

Bumping up Miami 1x

Mr.Capone

Sunday 1-1 dropped a unit plus juice if only Creighton driving the Ball it would had been a sweep, I can't just blame 1 call to be the difference, even though it was a foul Creighton lost the game themselves !

2x Over 151 Utah Valley & UAB game looks to easy or it would be a 3x UAB Power house offense and UTAH Valley playing good and game within 1.5 hrs should have there to fire them up

1x Whisky +1.5 buy the hook to 2 I think this comes down to last postion , wisky playing there best ball

Good Luck Guys

8 & 2 last five days
    Last edited by Mr.Capone; 03-28-23 at 06:14 PM.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Capone View Post
    Sunday 1-1 dropped a unit plus juice if only Creighton driving the Ball it would had been a sweep, I can't just blame 1 call to be the difference, even though it was a foul Creighton lost the game themselves !

2x Over Utah Valley & UAB game looks to easy or it would be a 3x UAB Power house offense and UTAH Valley playing good and game within 1.5 hrs should have there to fire them up

1x Whisky +1.5 buy the hook to 2 I think this comes down to last postion , wisky playing there best ball

Good Luck Guys

8 & 2 last five days
    Is that the over in the Utah V/ UAB game?
    If so what number you get Capone?

Mr.Capone

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Is that the over in the Utah V/ UAB game?
    If so what number you get Capone?
    Yes sorry 151, Good luck to us
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave Mr.Capone 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz

Yes sorry 151, Good luck to us

Good luck to Us!!

Mr.Capone

Tuesday

If Whisky loses its cause of Chucky Hepburn forcing shots he has done this all season and it has cost them many games

Mr.Capone

Good luck to Us!!
    Great win it took OT but it came thru, how did you do with your other 2 games to close ur parlay out ?

Mr.Capone

Thursday

2x Over 128 UAB

Opinion on UAB ML -130

Good win Other night & a push on the side

Good Luck Guys

KnuckleHeadz

Great win it took OT but it came thru, how did you do with your other 2 games to close ur parlay out ?
    Both hit with ease..
    Sweden one like 5 or 6 to Nil and New Orleans was up around 15 at half.
    Thanks for the last leg, I always look forward to your picks and you’ve done me well

Mr.Capone

Both hit with ease..
    Sweden one like 5 or 6 to Nil and New Orleans was up around 15 at half.
    Thanks for the last leg, I always look forward to your picks and you’ve done me well
    Glad you nailed it !

Mr.Capone

2x Florida Atlantic +2.5 buy the hook to 3 I just feel this team is just so balanced. The have a good bench too. They are used to playing fast or slow as they have have played UAB and North Texas obviously its coming down to the whistle if they let SD State play physical it could be a long night but State does have long offensive scoring droughts.

1x Under Florida Atlantic 131 why stop know be unders with State especially both teams may start out tight 1st few minutes.

1x Miami Fla my least favorite game, I think Miami has the better guard play here. Big guy needs to stay out of foul trouble for Hurricanes. I know the whole world is on & probably services too on UCONN. Miami +5.5 buy hook to 6

Good Luck Guys !

10 - 2 The last few days

Mr.Capone

Sat

HEARTBREAK

SO Sad sad but you got to rebound the ball !

Mr.Capone

Monday

1x Under Connecticut 132

Push on Saturday just dropping juice

Its been a great season and a great run.

See you guys over the MLB Forum !

Good Luck Guys !

First ... 78910