The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lehigh +20

I'm taking a shot with Lehigh getting a lot of points at Oregon.

The better teams in the Patriot League are always more dangerous than people expect, and they often have good value when getting a good amount of points. Lehigh is one of them, along with better-known Bucknell and Holy Cross.

Lehigh had some off-court troubles in '04-'05, but they return most of their top players from last year's successful season, and they are poised for an even better one this year.

Oregon does have a habit of blowing out weak teams and wilting against strong ones, so they do tend to cover as a big fave early in the season. But I'm not sure Lehigh qualifies as a weak team in this spot. Oregon has always been an underachieving team with questionable character, and fading them as a big fave against a team with legitimate ability holds value.

For this game in particular, Lehigh will have good height and muscle down low, exploiting Oregon's major weakness. On the other side, Lehigh's weakness is at the point, but Oregon's star PG Aaron Brooks will be out for this game, giving Lehigh a bit of a break in that area.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking good thus far ganch HG.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Yeah, thanks for the tip. I just took the 1st half +11.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gummo
    Yeah, thanks for the tip. I just took the 1st half +11.
    As did I -- at +109!!!

Thanks and good night!!

bigboydan

the halftime line on this one is on 9.5 at pinny right now I see. I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it though at that price.

bigboydan

cashed rather easy bud.

congrats