bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maui Invitational brackets announced

Brackets have been announced for the 2006 EA Sports Maui Invitational. In the first round, UCLA will play Chaminade, Kentucky will face DePaul, Oklahoma versus Memphis and Purdue playing Georgia Tech. ESPN will televise all 12 games of the tournament.

I'm thinking G.T. might be the team to beat in this tourny myself. Does anyone else care to make an early prediction about this will all turn out?

bigboydan

This tourny tips finally tips off tomorrow afternoon

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

it is too early for me to make an educated pick

purdue may make some noise but i see they have to play a #23 ranked GT who i don't know too much about

Purdue was trash last year cause their 2 stars got injured and all the freshman/sophmores played the whole year

they are not world beaters considering how bad they looked last year but they are gonna suprise some people who don't know the situation of last year

bigboydan

Wheres wassymac to rebutt those Purdue comments

Thats a game I don't even plan on playing at all. I'm just not sure what really to expect from Purdue this year. They do have some talent on that team though.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Excited to see this first game between Oklahoma and Memphis. I think Majerus is a degenerate gambler as well.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Georgia Tech will be awful again this year unless their guards can develop their brains during the season. Doubtful. Hope they stay ranked.