Betpoints: 798

Miami/Toledo... not on ESPN
    Gonzaga/St. Mary's... ON ESPN
    hmmmmmmmmmm

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Tackle someone if you have to. Just don't let them get off a 3....

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Automoto View Post
    Miami/Toledo... not on ESPN
    Gonzaga/St. Mary's... ON ESPN
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    whats your point? besides being the better game to watch the WCC Tourney is on every year. you guys are a bunch of whining bitches everyone here got a hard on after watching gonzaga saturday night and pissed they dumped $$$ on them tonight.

wcc still a better than average conference and st marys still better than 90% of the mid majors out there while gonzaga and BYU really not that far behind.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I may be bitter, but these unathletic teams need to be fundamentally sound to really be legitimate and worth talking about for March... think Butler...

These teams are dumber than the dumb teams like Texas and UCONN, with no talent to boot.

I really think the system needs an overhaul. Gonzaga is a lock for the tournament but would probably have been well under .500 in the Big 10, Big East, or Big 12. As it stands, you are rewarded for loading up wins against teams like San Diego, Portland, and Pepperdine.
    serious question, do you have any idea how fuckking stupid you sound right now? calling for an overhaul of the system after this of all games? its pretty clear you don't know what you're talking about, then again that was pretty clear last week from your much publicized threads. either handle the loss or don't bet, end of story.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    serious question, do you have any idea how fuckking stupid you sound right now? calling for an overhaul of the system after this of all games? its pretty clear you don't know what you're talking about, then again that was pretty clear last week from your much publicized threads. either handle the loss or don't bet, end of story.

The system is a joke if Gonzaga is looking at a 7 seed and Illinois, a team who handled Gonzaga is a 4 seed... in the NIT. That is all I'm saying. Hell, a team like Pittsburgh would probably beat Murray State on a neutral court and Murray State is obviously going to get a 6-7 seed and Pittsburgh might miss the NIT.

It is all charity... people say teams like Illinois and Pittsburgh melted down, while that is true, the real truth is that they'd have 25+ wins in the WCC and probably 30 in the OVC.

Big conference teams don't melt down generally, they just stop playing mickey mouse teams OOC and get throttled in conference because the conference is stacked.

By the way, you resort to personal insults because you have nothing else. The WCC is not that good and you're fukking stupid as hell if you think otherwise.

By the way, I saw you bash the Pac-12, and while it is true the Pac-12 sucks compared to the Big 10, Big East, and Big 12, the Pac-12 is still rated SUBSTANTIALLY higher than the WCC.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 03-06-12 at 02:41 AM.

First 123