oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

to me if they dont make the finals with the team they have[if stay healthy]they will disappoint all bulls fans

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The way the odds makers made Miami a 3 point road favorite against Chicago last night, it leads me to believe they would make them favorites against San Antonio in a series. Of course we won't have to worry about that because Lebron (kharma is a bitch) James will never make or win a title.

fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

will the heat be a 3rd seed going into playoffs

all the money is on them to win it all and they wont even be a number 1 seed they will be a 3 seed and losing 1st round to knicks.MARK IT

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

the only team I am confident in them beating first round is the pacers (if the playoffs started today) maybe the hawks too...otherwise they are toast
    if bosh + bron + wade dont drop 20 each they don't win

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

heat are way overrated.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Teams that can win on the road are capable of winning the series
    Boston +8
    Miami +10
    Chicago +2 on the road win loss

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Way, Miami will be the #1 seed. Trading away Kendrick Perkins really hurts Boston. And I don't see anybody else beating them in the Eastern Conference. The only teams who can beat them are in the Western Conference. Take Miami to win the Eastern Conference. You can get it at plus money right now. Mark it down!

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    No Way, Miami will be the #1 seed. Trading away Kendrick Perkins really hurts Boston. And I don't see anybody else beating them in the Eastern Conference. The only teams who can beat them are in the Western Conference. Take Miami to win the Eastern Conference. You can get it at plus money right now. Mark it down!
    How does it hurt?

He was injured for most of the year, and is injured again now. Troy Murphy, Krstic, and Green>>>>Perk and Nate. Krstic is a great fit, the team really likes him. Green will give the Big 3 rest down the stretch, and can cover LBJ/Kobe/Melo enough to keep Ray and Pierce fresh for the 4th quarter. Shaq will be healthy for the playoffs... who on Miami can stop him?

Haslem coming back will be big for Miami though

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Miami is overrated if you think the team will dominate every game..However, Miami is underrated if you believe that will get eliminated in the 1st round, especially when you are basing that from recent events.

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

As a Celtics fan, the heat don't concern me in the least.

I just don't want to play the Bulls earlier than necessary, which is why whoever gets the #1 seed is so important. To have to go through possibly the 76ers, then the Bulls, and then the Heat would be brutal.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    How does it hurt?

He was injured for most of the year, and is injured again now. Troy Murphy, Krstic, and Green>>>>Perk and Nate. Krstic is a great fit, the team really likes him. Green will give the Big 3 rest down the stretch, and can cover LBJ/Kobe/Melo enough to keep Ray and Pierce fresh for the 4th quarter. Shaq will be healthy for the playoffs... who on Miami can stop him?

Haslem coming back will be big for Miami though
    Kendrick Perkins is a better shooter than Nenad Krstic, but they will miss his rebounding and defense more than anything. Boston only has one healthy center on their roster right now, so that means Nenad will have to play a lot of minutes, which he's not used to. I'm not worried about Shaquille O'Neal. How old is he, 200? He will play about 20 minutes per game and score his 8 points or whatever and that's it, assuming he's healthy. And, yeah, I forgot about Udonis Haslem coming back. Miami is loaded. I stand by my prediction.

First 12