Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAL/Miami Over 202

Miami has averaged 107 L5 and Lakers have averaged 104 L5. 202 is not that big of a number for these two teams which have both played poor defensive games over the same L5 mentioned above.
    Last edited by Alamorich; 01-16-06 at 08:48 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I take it you playing the over with what you said? I dont see a under or over mentioned in your writeup.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rich, I see your banking on Kobe scoring 40+ in this game.

Good luck bud

Alamorich

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    I take it you playing the over with what you said? I dont see a under or over mentioned in your writeup.
    Thank you my friend...I think I was punch drunk when I wrote that last night...took a sever beating OVER the weekend.. play is on the OVER
    Last edited by Alamorich; 01-16-06 at 08:59 AM.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not playing a lot of totals lately, but yes MIA/LA over 202 looks good, it's 204 at the moment

Alamorich, what do you think about ATL, UTA, BOS and MIN spread lines today?

I think ATL will be around -4 and i am worried they may win but not cover...

MIN should win away after 7 straight road losses, last game they were pretty good all around and NY are returning home with their noses down after that ugly 30 point loss yesterday... How will they repond? They shot well actually, i am worried they have too much scoring options.

UTA line dropping, i took it -4, Brand and Magette injured, too much for the rest of the Clippers...?

Can BOS cover +11? They shoot exceptionally well away, haven't lost by more than 10 points the last 30 days and when DET plays at home teams that shoot above 45% away they win by less than 10 points...all of them above 200, high scoring games
    Last edited by adriano; 01-16-06 at 09:12 AM.

Alamorich

Hey Adriano...I see the line is now 204.5...now I'm worried cause the public is jumping on board. I need this win bad...on a 0-2 slide on 2 unit plays L2. Enough about me.

Minn/NY..I do like Miny in this game because Knicks had bubble burst in Toronto where they reverted to their former loosing formula of playing little or no defense. Miny does not score a lot of points but they are hard nosed defensively and should keep NY from playing their prefered style of offense. I also agree that NY playing a high energy game yesterday on the road is a big factor in your favor. I am playing this game to go under 192 by the way. It opened at 193 and is down to 191.5. Reasoning is that Miny's style will prevail if they are going to win and Larry Brown should have Knicks focused on defense after giving up 129 in yesterday's game.

Atl/Houston. IMO Atl is a play against team as a favorite. Don't care who they are playing but NL in this game due to the status of T-Mac. Atl just can't win a close game...it's in their heads and Houston..with or without T-Mac should keep it close with their slow motion style. If get a line of 4 I will take the Rockets.

Utah/Clippers. Taking Utah +3 is not a bad play...it falls under my theory of take a "good" team getting points and cross your fingers. My problem with it is that Clippers have gotten two wins in a row after coming out of a deep slump. Clippers are short handed but they still have enough fire power with Casal and Mobley and a good big man in Kamen to out shoot Utah. Utah is also coming off a big home lose and no telling if there is going to be a hang over for a few games.

Boston/Detroit Boston can put up a lot of points as you know and them getting 10.5 or 11 more is a good play...Boston is 4-0 ATS L4. If Detroit wants to crush these guys they can of course but I like my chances to the the cover with Boston and the 11pts.

Now that you got me to cap these games I should follow my own advise and bet accordingly...lol
    Last edited by Alamorich; 01-16-06 at 09:59 AM.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the quick response Al, GL with the over play...public jumping on it is not good.

I think the under in the Minny game is a play by the book, but maybe this game will not fall into that category, Minny offense clicking lately...i will pass on this under.

ATL -2 at the moment, if Mcgrady is out i think ATL will cover this, they play Det next so must win this one

Mobley, Cassel and Kaman should have problems in this one, this is not Seattle's defence...and Uta don't have anything to be ashamed of, they lost to the hottest team at the moment last time out...yet they may suffer the hangover, tough game to cap.

We totally agree on the BOS game Det will play the starters for around 30 mins, there wont be much defence, so let's hope Pierce shoots better than last game

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rich, I agree that everything points to over in this game, but my system strongly tells me this game is going under 204.5, so I made a little play on that. Maybe it hits on 203 or 204.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Im watching to see if this one middles for the both of you to win. Good luck you guys on this total.

Alamorich

204.5 is getting a little steep...glad I got it for 202