unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

How does anyone watch NBA basketball?

Has to be the dumbest shit in the history of shit.

I bet a game tonight, just for action. couldn't watch 30 seconds of that bullshit. I mean every player travels, double dribbles, carries, and then uses the "euro step" for an extra 9 steps. The league is unwatchable. LeBron stops dribbling 2 steps outside the 3 point line and lays one in and always get the foul, even though he traveled 3 times going to the rim. The gayest thing I have seen since two gays fuked a third. Seriously, the people who pay to watch this have to be half retarded.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Flashmo, JAKEPEAVY21, eidolon, acquavallo, and EddieMusher

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

did you watch LeBron break another worthless record while his team was losing to a 500 ball club??? they stop the game he runs around with his hands in the air like he hit a NBA Finals title sealing shot... doesn't go over to Kareem... all the while Davis sits on the bench looking PO'd because the whole circus continues while the Lakers lose another game playing zero defense

i watched highlights of it today

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Legay, couldn't hold anyone sack in the 90s. The only reason that guy is worth a shit is the NBA is so pussy these days. It would have been sweet if Lebitch went to the rim against real rim protectors to send his clown ass back. He could cry it up, that is all he does, cry it up. He is a total bitch. I can only imagine how many tears would have been spilled by that crybaby when he met the rim protectors of the old days. Not the refs of these days. Maybe that fraud can ask MJ.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

LeBron James’ MVP Comments Show Just How Selfish He Really Is

“For me, I think it’s great barbershop talk,” James said. “It’s going to happen forever and ever. If I was the GM, or whatever the case may be, of a franchise I was starting up and I had the No. 1 pick, I would take me.”
    He could have stopped there, but he didn’t.
    “But that’s just me because I believe in myself, what I bring to the table, a guy that’s been able to transform his game over the course of 20 years, be able to play any position in this league, excel at any position,” he continued. “I can play 1 through 5. I’ve led the league in assists. I’ve been able to do whatever it is this game has wanted me to do and also transform my game as well.”
    He still wasn’t done.
    “Just being able to stay with the curve and changing my game if I needed to and improve my game. That don’t take away from nobody else,” he said. “So many great players that have played this game, that has lasting long legacies in this game, this NBA is a beautiful thing, and there’s some beautiful players that play it, but I can’t take nobody over me.”

Can you imagine Abdul-Jabbar, Larry Bird, or Michael Jordan campaigning for themselves as the best player in the world during their playing days? It never would’ve happened. They certainly wouldn’t have gone on a 181-word rant about how great they were — especially after a loss.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

james has to talk to convince himself he is the best. if he really was the best he would say less.

as time has gone on i like him less and less.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Have not watched NBA for 5-10 years and used to love it back in the 80s/90s.

All sports all worse than in the old days but the NBA is the worst with the load management, woke narrative and soft players.

No interest at all anymore.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

The NBA is garbage from an entertainment point of view.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Earl Strickland is a better sportsman than these lot

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Have not watched NBA for 5-10 years and used to love it back in the 80s/90s.

All sports all worse than in the old days but the NBA is the worst with the load management, woke narrative and soft players.

No interest at all anymore.
    I wish these guyz would STFU and dribble the f-in' ball.
    Who gives a sh!t what an idiot has to say about anything.
    So you can bounce a ball.....doesn't mean you have a brain and they prove that constantly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I wish these guyz would STFU and dribble the f-in' ball.
    Who gives a sh!t what an idiot has to say about anything.
    So you can bounce a ball.....doesn't mean you have a brain and they prove that constantly.
    Amen...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Except for the last few minutes of the game, there is no intensity, it's like they are just playing a pickup game at 75% effort and everyone is in on collectively dialing it back. Give anything less than 100% on a football field, and your ass in on the ground.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Jordan speaks on LeBron James passing the all-time scoring record. �� x �� <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/XfZ76GpqI9">pic.twitter.com/XfZ76GpqI9</a></p>&mdash; CockSources (@cocksources) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/cocksources/status/1623481530722156545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >February 9, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    For the love of mutherfukking all that's fukkin Holy.

I turned that shit up because I could barely here MJ and wanted to here what he said.

Fukkin soundbar sent those screams out the window and downstairs of the house. Now I have some splainin' to do.

Un fukkin Real.

DDD, You Bastard!!!!

I got got.

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't even know what channel shows NBA on my TV. Only watch college hoops and soccer these days.

All other sports are extremely boring.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    For the love of mutherfukking all that's fukkin Holy.

I turned that shit up because I could barely here MJ and wanted to here what he said.

Fukkin soundbar sent those screams out the window and downstairs of the house. Now I have some splainin' to do.

Un fukkin Real.

DDD, You Bastard!!!!

I got got.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

NBA is a painful watch these days. I don't even watch the highlights anymore. Too much ghetto blackness in the NBA and wokeness. Still never got over the BLM movement emblems painted on the courts. It's an all black league now.

No defense and all 3 point shooting now. SOFT! Doesn't mean you can't bet it though.

It's like black people trying to watch white hockey in comparison IMO. I'm out!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-09-23 at 12:06 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Man, I thought there was some shady pop up on the computer.

Took what seemd liked forever to even realize it was coming from that tweet.

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Man, I thought there was some shady pop up on the computer.

Took what seemd liked forever to even realize it was coming from that tweet.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

Betting keeps the NBA in the ratings game. Brutal watch. NHL has it over the NBA. No one dogs it. Warriors compared to the hoops boys.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

LOL!! The stands are packed in the NBA with nothing but white fans paying thousands of dollars to see their team play. If it wasnt WHITE FANS WHO PAY BIG MONEY, NBA WOULDNT SURVIVE. WHITE FANS LOVE THE NBA!! Just check out who is in the stands watching the BLACKS play. Last year attendance was at a 92% capacity with an average of 17,000 fans.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    LOL!! The stands are packed in the NBA with nothing but white fans paying thousands of dollars to see their team play. If it wasnt WHITE FANS WHO PAY BIG MONEY, NBA WOULDNT SURVIVE. WHITE FANS LOVE THE NBA!! Just check out who is in the stands watching the BLACKS play. Last year attendance was at a 92% capacity with an average of 17,000 fans.
    Actually is more like 50/50. You need to go watch more games.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

^ That's chocolate city in Atlanta in that picture. I could see that attendance being 50/50. Around the rest of the Country though it's mostly white fans that attend and can afford to pay and to go to the NBA games.

Here in LA at the Staples Center for Clippers and Lakers games we see alot of Mexican fans in the seats now. Especially at Lakers games in the nose bleeds.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ That's chocolate city in Atlanta in that picture. I could see that attendance being 50/50. Around the rest of the Country though it's mostly white fans that attend and can afford to pay and to go to the NBA games.

Here in LA at the Staples Center for Clippers and Lakers games we see alot of Mexican fans in the seats now. Especially at Lakers games in the nose bleeds.
    New York 50/50:

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    did you watch LeBron break another worthless record while his team was losing to a 500 ball club??? they stop the game he runs around with his hands in the air like he hit a NBA Finals title sealing shot... doesn't go over to Kareem... all the while Davis sits on the bench looking PO'd because the whole circus continues while the Lakers lose another game playing zero defense

i watched highlights of it today
    Exactly! Love the fact that they lost the game! I was waiting for this drama "king" to falsely accuse another cop in his postgame...

DiggityDaggityDo

This was just two days ago.

I see some blacks and browns.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Some? Most are black or browns.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

NBA was once very exciting to watch. College ball is still entertaining.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The gayest thing I have seen since two gays ****** a third.

All time classic line

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Except for the last few minutes of the game, there is no intensity, it's like they are just playing a pickup game at 75% effort and everyone is in on collectively dialing it back. Give anything less than 100% on a football field, and your ass in on the ground.
    So true

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NBA is a painful watch these days. I don't even watch the highlights anymore. Too much ghetto blackness in the NBA and wokeness. Still never got over the BLM movement emblems painted on the courts. It's an all black league now.

No defense and all 3 point shooting now. SOFT! Doesn't mean you can't bet it though.

It's like black people trying to watch white hockey in comparison IMO. I'm out!
    It's worse than that. Some of these dudes try to form a super team and bail at the slightest hint of mediocrity. Total clown show

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Better than watching baseball

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Better than watching baseball
    That's not saying much though.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

It’s a garbage product. I will watch maybe the last 5 minutes of a game at most and that’s in rare situations
    I’d rather watch mid tier college basketball then the two best teams in the nba

12 Last