budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

hawks have 8 national tv games, 5 on espn 3 on tnt. None on abc. does anybody want to see the hawks? not really. they will tune in to see trey young. that's just how it works.

budwiser

scott foster notorious for scruing chris paul...whether it's in his head or ref tendencies or corruption who knows

here's a trend, eric lewis the guy that didn't call a foul on lebron, celtics are 36-2 when he's the ref. which is..impossible.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    scott foster notorious for scruing chris paul...whether it's in his head or ref tendencies or corruption who knows

here's a trend, eric lewis the guy that didn't call a foul on lebron, celtics are 36-2 when he's the ref. which is..impossible.
    Doc Rivers has his nemesis also. I think the queer one Kennedy, and Mauer. Seems to me the higher profile ones are the most untrustworthy.

budwiser

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Doc Rivers has his nemesis also. I think the queer one Kennedy, and Mauer. Seems to me the higher profile ones are the most untrustworthy.
    mauer loll memories...why i knew i had nothing on basketball. to watch that

joey crawford

not sure which ones were assigned to make sure the game went down to the last 2 minutes, maybe that fossil from the dead bavetta who knows

i don't miss those refs at all.

budwiser

i think crawford and mauer also would make sure the games were close...bavetta...

oh the memories. glory days. fading now can't remember. lol

IBetYou

i think crawford and mauer also would make sure the games were close...bavetta...

oh the memories. glory days. fading now can't remember. lol
    I seem to remember a story about Bavetta bringing a cake to Barkley or someone or other, made by his wife lol... gtfooh you're a ref!

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I seem to remember a story about Bavetta bringing a cake to Barkley or someone or other, made by his wife lol... gtfooh you're a ref!
    loll

yeah i remember mauer. you can be sure he'd make the game close on national tv. great fella, excitement for everyone, including those 9 year old boys lol

it wouldn't always work but this dude mauer would try. a real champion imo

budwiser

stu jackson was head of nba basketball operations for what, about 13 years starting in 2000 or something. shaq once called him out for ridiculous refereeing

i remember he was coach of the wiscosin badgers, i called in to his show, talked with him, asked him if it was ok to play with finley and griffith at the "Shell" (place had 3 or 4 basketball courts an indoor track weights it was the shot). Predictably stu jackson said to the naive me that the answer was no, he didn't want his players playing basketball games outside of his schedule. probably pissed him off lol guy was not thrilled to hear from me, i was excited to talk with him. spent 2 years to build a dynasty at wisconsin and took off deion-sanders-like

budwiser

Fan of Beverley...yeah the guy puts the effort out there. STILL Lakers aren't getting the calls. I agree with what LeBron is saying. Team getting robbed
    Nets and Lakers should trade, Lakers full of muscle without 3 pt shooters, Nets the opposite. If you put the 2 teams together it would be the greatest team of all time EASY

budwiser

watching the hawx and john collins is not trying hard...the idea that this gm with his big salary is waiting for the perfect offer is a joke

team is not connected. correct there are chemistry issues. in that situation when you're .500 and everyone agrees you have 0 shot of doing anything whatoever, you trade and rebuild. But, idiots are born every day.

budwiser

nets-lakers, bryant for harris curry or mills.

who knows. glad the trade deadline finally coming up.
    Last edited by budwiser; 01-30-23 at 11:38 PM.

budwiser

jordan getting pissed at the refs. you can see he was right both times, you can see his competitive spirit from back in the day. all credit due to lebron, nba nhl nfl mlb simply the best all-around player nuts to bolts i'm sure i will ever see in my life. great look back in time.

IBetYou

Impressive performance by the Warriors. They have flipped the switch alright, home AND away.

Good team to bet going into the break I think.

budwiser

Warriors +950 to win the title.

Trade deadline Feb 9 next Thursday

IBetYou

Warriors +950 to win the title.

Trade deadline Feb 9 next Thursday
    Lets hope it's a good one. The league needs a midseason shakeup -always does from a betting perspective!

IBetYou

nets-lakers, bryant for harris curry or mills.

who knows. glad the trade deadline finally coming up.
    Bryant is good on the offensive end but always disappointing on defense. 7'6 wingspan but a walnut brain -no awareness or give a penetrate on the defensive end, ever.

IBetYou

Amazing that people think Westbrick is a 6th man of the year candidate... if you look at the positive stats from last night's game he had 17 & 10 & 8 in 30mins and that's enough for the weak minded; they'll say that's a great game. BUT he shot 5/15 and turned it over 6 times. Offense is supposed to be easy in the modern NBA so if you have some butt plug like this dominating the offense then it's doing more harm than good. Better to have a team oriented offense where everyone touches the ball -get a proper coach from Europe!

budwiser

westbrick shoots 29% from 3. he makes a 3 he thinks that gives him license to shoot another 3.

basketball is a symphony. like you said you gotta have movement, guys have to tough the ball, brick should be driving not shooting outside shots, most especially because he's a terrible perimeter shooter. to be a great player you gotta recognize what you're great at and what you aren't. unless you're michael jordan or lebron james or something you can't do it all.

budwiser

or better yet, work on your weaknesses.

it's like nick saban from alabama said, you don't just become great. everyone wants to be great. you have to work at it. brick has sucked at perimeter shooting since day 1.

budwiser

and truth be told, even michael jordan busted his *ss to become what he became.

realized he had to get the rest of his team to play, just scoring doesn't make for wins.

realized he had to beef up and get strong, cause the pistons were kicking his /ss.

IBetYou

brick was a decent midrange shooter for a time, but whether finger injuries or the knees... he lost it. I don't know why any team would indulge him at this point.

budwiser

yeah brick is the ultimate athletic guy. like derrick rose short time life for these guys that try to outathlete young athletes

at 34 years old that means done. stupid trade.

First 12