budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

This regular preseason stretch without kd is an audition to try to haul these guys out if town or keep them

Report Marks job on the line this year. Owner has had enough of the steve nash hire fire, harden, simmons, the kyrie drama

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

I'd rather ice pick my own eyes out then watch this NBA garbage. I love betting on it though. Same for the WNBA which even more trash.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd rather ice pick my own eyes out then watch this NBA garbage. I love betting on it though. Same for the WNBA which even more trash.
    Regular season agree with you. Guys half assing it

Playoffs another story

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Agreed NFL is much BETTER for me as well. NBA is a tough circuit. You can win but you need discipline. We aren't like the players we want to play everyday lol . Why don't NHL guys rest though the season is the same length exactly.
    every smoking joe says the same thing. the regular season doesn't matter. so why stress your best player which in today's game is a 40 million dollar annual asset? not to mention no nhl player avg 40 min per game. nba, nhl, and mlb are all long seasons. it's why the nfl is the most watchable as the games mean so much. no way in hell i go into a season watching all mlb games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    every smoking joe says the same thing. the regular season doesn't matter. so why stress your best player which in today's game is a 40 million dollar annual asset? not to mention no nhl player avg 40 min per game. nba, nhl, and mlb are all long seasons. it's why the nfl is the most watchable as the games mean so much. no way in hell i go into a season watching all mlb games.
    The good old excuse for the NBA guys that play 40 minutes in a non contact ( mostly) sport. Do they get hit? Do they go into corners and grind it out for pucks?

My biggest issue is that it's a dishonest product. People pay hundreds of dollars to watch these guys play. You buy tickets for the kids and you go to the game and find out that the star guy is sitting out because he wants to rest on his " workday". You rest on your day off. You have been around long enough. How many games off magic and Larry and MJ take to rest? Excuse are a dime a dozen.

lakerboy

Perfect example is today. Warriors are going to rest guys because they played last night. Joke

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I can watch mlb games no problem

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I can watch mlb games no problem
    Love MLB

I used to watch Pedro pitch for the Expos on TV with French speaking announcers when I was in HS,

budwiser

boston fans going nuts for marcus smart, taytum, brown, white, horford, williams, prirchard, brogdon
    if half these fans saw these guys on the street didn't know they were basketball stars they'd b get the f away from me lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Love MLB

I used to watch Pedro pitch for the Expos on TV with French speaking announcers when I was in HS,
    MLB is another sport I never watch anymore. Again I love betting it. I guess if I'm trying to go to sleep I may turn it on. ..

Only sport I watch these days is the NFL. Sometimes college football also.

lakerboy

MLB no chance I will watch a regular season at bat let alone a game. Only way I do is if I'm there. Playoffs different.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Booya, did you wear your best suite to that game?
    Yes my very best suite while I was drinking in the suit

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    Did you see Boston with turnover after turnover to make sure they don't cover.
    Smart tried to throw the ball into the stands but Jaylen made a miracle save.
    I think they had it scripted for double OT.
    I think players mostly practice shooting,1,000 shots a day. Fundamentals are out the window

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    I think players mostly practice shooting,1,000 shots a day. Fundamentals are out the window
    40% of all NBA shots are from 3 point range. It's pop a shot, and that's without the ability to play defense if the guy does go into the paint. It's ratings comedy. imo they need to bring back the ability to actually play defense, but I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

budwiser

guy on the left, potential 1st rounder

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave budwiser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

Fear not, deputy commissioner Mark Tatum has seen your thread... says a midseason tournament is more likely than ever. Copying Euro leagues but they've gotten the wrong end of the stick... Domestic cups in Europe are done in pre-season. They get the competitive juices flowing for teams coming out of training camp. Why you would have it in the middle of the season is beyond me.

Only way to improve the product is to have less of it. Fewer games/ shorter games. They've tried this tacky midseason cup idea in the WNBA. Pathetic.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Don't even watch it when I have money on it. Same with MLB. NFL is the only product I watch during regular season, thanks to NFL Red Zone it's quite enjoyable.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bet it don't watch it!

If you watch it regularly you will lower your IQ by 10 points.
    Sure sure, because reading the posts on this forum is much more enlightening...........

Katsumoto
    Katsumoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1974

Every other game has a 20+ point comeback.
    If you like buying scratch tickets, this is the game for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA was crazy last night
    upsets

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I enjoy watching late 70's games on YOUTUBE.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

NBA a better product than ever. They dint care if racist redneck Trumptards stop watching, it was never their target group.

Katsumoto

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    NBA a better product than ever. They dint care if racist redneck Trumptards stop watching, it was never their target group.
    Their target group is China, who is used to the blatant corruption and doesn't mind getting bent over on a nightly basis.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Is this what people want to watch? NBA is a joke league

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...AIaxfQWLzILYOg

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Great to watch NBA on a Friday night,fridge full of beers and a hand full of wagers

Katsumoto

Point shaving in just about every game.
    Philly first half line of -2.5 loses after being up by 20.
    Harden misses 2 ft's and Philly wins half by 2.
    Only reason these clowns get paid 30 millions is because they fix games for the bookies.
    2 unwatchable 30 point blowouts to end the night.

First 123