Hello to all on this thread.

I started playing this week basketball betting strategies, Odd/Even betting, live betting.
My plan is make profit $30 every day (3 game per day), each quarter I play Odd, so far so good no more than half time needed. In four days I have $120 profit.

Not playing NBA games, I am in Europe (Slovenia), but watching every game of our Luka Dončić and Goran Dragić in replays.

What is your opinion, which one betting strategies is better of thoose three?
Or maybe have some one better.

Basketball bets on underdogs

Live betting
Odds: 2.2-3.5

According to statistics, if a basketball games has an implicit favorite (i.e. the odds vary from 1.5 to 1.8), not every quarter is won by this favorite.
This betting strategy recommends to bet on outsider in each quarter. If your first bet loses, then place the same bet for the next quarter, and so on. Use your preferred financial strategy to calculate the size of your bet. As the odds are over 2.0, the use of progressive financial strategies is a quite reasonable. Once your team wins, you should switch to another basketball match to place basketball bets.

Total betting (Over/Under)

Live betting
Odds: 1.85-1.91
This strategy is very similar to the previous one. In more than 98% of basketball matches, teams do not demonstrate identical results in all 4 quarters.

According to this strategy, you bet on whether the combined points scored in a game will be over or under a set number. If your bet loses, place the same bet for the next quarter of the same game. The size of your bet must cover you previous losses and bring you a profit. Once your bet wins, leave this basketball game and switch to another one.

Odd/Even betting

Live betting
Odds: 1.85-1.91
This is yet another basketball betting strategy relying on statistical data. In more than 96% of all matches, no team demonstrates the same result in all four quarters.
According to odd-even betting strategy, you need to guess whether the total score will be divisible by two or not. If your bet loses, you should place a bet for the next quarter of the same game. The size of your bet must cover you previous losses and bring you a profit. Once your bet wins, leave this basketball game and switch to another one.

source:http://bet-ca.com/nba-betting/nba-betting-strategies