lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

nba is unwatchable players ruining the league

Go back to the 80's the 90's im 47 yrs old these players are a joke nothing more than overpaid jerks. Taking days off on back to back ruins the nba brand ciaches that allow this to happen are far from great coaches dont care how many wins or championships u are ruining the sport by allowing top paid players night off its a crime fans pay alot of money and u disrespect the fans and the game popovich is a criminal selfish jerk. Michael jordan karl malone patrick ewing pippen stockton bird parrish mchale magic barkley worthy mullin isiah rodman lambieer bernard king dennis johnson none of them would ruin this game the way these players and coaches have not playing on back to back a crime is what it is must see tv back in thsr era knicks bulls. Celts lakers pistons bulls lakers vs barkleys suns cavs bulls .ciaches then would never all this. Pat riley Auerbach kc jones. Phil jackson daly of pistons. Its a shame u fools ruined this game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Baseball players take off. Football players take off, especially when playoffs clinched, you dont hear a word about that though.

lonegambler

Are u serious sitting a catcher on a day game aftera night game is understandable and ur stars very rarely take a day off unless schedule permits not to mention baseball is 162 games and far more traveling then any sport.you never saw jeter ripken Puckett boggs eddie murray ever take days off football players take a half off after clinched not on a back to back in november then a week later nba is a absolute joke cavs goin for 1 seed and they sitting players its a crime these idiots are ruining this game. Bottom line they are overpaid if they got paid only if they played they wouldnt miss a game

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

why are you degens betting the last week of nba then? u see the trend already why keep throwing your monopoly money at it?? bunch of penetrating cryers

KnucklesAUS
    KnucklesAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I'm in your age bracket LG and I agree. Back in the days of The Mailman, Clyde the Glide, Dominique. Those were the glory days. These days it's like "Yep, made it. Got my multi M$$ contract, let's just cruise". I don't see the passion anymore.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You act like players can sit when they want. Coaches sit players. I dont hear any GM's or owners complaining. If youve clinched and in position where you want to be what's the problem with resting players with possibly another 20 games in the playoffs. These are no brainer chess moves, you want them as fresh as they can be. If the star of your team got injured playing in the 81st game of the season and its pretty much meaningless then what.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

i think lebron is the main guy that ruin the league... since he came in theres been a lot of flopping..whining... players making demands to get coaches fired.. that big pissy lebron is nothing but a snake..

lonegambler

Are u guys crazy cavs are goin for 1 seed and players are resting . and if a player wants to play believe me in this day and age where players run the league they would play yrs ago coaches had authority not anymore no respect for fans that pay for tickets and take time to watch them . the league has become a joke they even orchestrating teams they wanna go to now and who they play with are u serious . they been resting players since November on back to back has nothing to do wit clinching and for person who said degenerates know whats goin on and yet still gamble on it for ur info i dont bet on nba for nothing cause they are fixing games like crazy ask ref donaghey he admitted to it that all i needed to hear to stop 80s 90s nba was more passion more effort and less problems

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    why are you degens betting the last week of nba then? u see the trend already why keep throwing your monopoly money at it?? bunch of penetrating cryers
    They been sitting players on back to back since November and national televised games they sat over a month ago so ur statement is un true