Cleveland TT over 103. L.
    Orlando game over 207.
    Indy ML -265.
    Milwaukee game under 196.5.
    Atlanta TT over 103.5
    Utah 1st half TT over 47.
    GSW game over 209.

YTD: 143-106-6.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 12-24-15 at 04:02 AM.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

BOL my friend and Happy Holidays!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Just finished capping the NBA - Love the Atlanta TT over.. My biggest NBA play of the day.. Let's gets this 44mag!!

Pistons are gonna fold in the second half of this game on a back to back like they typically have done in the past.. They had a very tough game last night in Miami.. Atlanta should light up the score board in this one at home as the Pistons defense will be non existent and worn out in the second half..

Hawks probably cover and win as well..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    BOL my friend and Happy Holidays!
    You as well: Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just finished capping the NBA - Love the Atlanta TT over.. My biggest NBA play of the day.. Let's gets this 44mag!!

Pistons are gonna fold in the second half of this game on a back to back like they typically have done in the past.. They had a very tough game last night in Miami.. Atlanta should light up the score board in this one at home as the Pistons defense will be non existent and worn out in the second half..

Hawks probably cover and win as well..
    Yeah Well yesterday I posted I was going to take Detroit ML and of course I didn't, and the other over you recommended & I didn't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yeah Well yesterday I posted I was going to take Detroit ML and of course I didn't, and the other over you recommended & I didn't.
    Hang in 44 as you still have a solid winning record going.. Days like that always happen in the NBA...

I haven't lost an NBA bet this week which I'm pleasantly surprised to see, I'm sure it won't hold up for much longer..

I also like the Houston Rockets again tonight to beat Orlando by the way at -1.. That Rockets team is finding it's grove defensively and I think that will be the difference in this game tonight... The Magic will probably be missing point guard Efrid Payton or he'll be limited with the badly sprained ankle as well.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hang in 44 as you still have a solid winning record going.. Days like that always happen in the NBA...

I haven't lost an NBA bet this week which I'm pleasantly surprised to see, I'm sure it won't hold up for much longer..

I also like the Houston Rockets again tonight to beat Orlando by the way at -1.. That Rockets team is finding it's grove defensively and I think that will be the difference in this game tonight... The Magic will probably be missing point guard Efrid Payton or he'll be limited with the badly sprained ankle as well.
    As long as they hit 208 total !!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

As long as they hit 208 total !!!!
    Probably will go over if I had to guess.. Both teams are putting up big points lately.. GL.

scavenginglocks
    scavenginglocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Mag can I get your input in the OKC TT for tonight?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Probably will go over if I had to guess.. Both teams are putting up big points lately.. GL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scavenginglocks View Post
    Mag can I get your input in the OKC TT for tonight?
    I doubt Kobe plays in a B2B, like that matters??? Last time I looked OKC TT was 110 ??? Why would they kill themselves to beat this hapless team ???? Take LAL TT under 98, best guess. Doesn't answer your question, but I would have to look into 1st half TT's etc.

scavenginglocks

Last time they met I believe we hit the Laker TT under. Yes I see that happening again. And even if Kobe plays I don't think he can repeat a performance like last night.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Last time they met I believe we hit the Laker TT under. Yes I see that happening again. And even if Kobe plays I don't think he can repeat a performance like last night.
    I am personally not selecting this game as there are too many others. BOL in your wager. Happy Holidays to you.

scavenginglocks

I am personally not selecting this game as there are too many others. BOL in your wager. Happy Holidays to you.
    Yep. No problem. BOL to you too and have a safe Holiday!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep. No problem. BOL to you too and have a safe Holiday!

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

you are a SAVAGE mag. I will never understand how guys like you and LT can play so many games and still kick total ass. it's truly something to behold.