skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33894

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 11-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +11.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-7
    (B) 6-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: 0

There are no system plays for (11/12/18)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

madeinchin4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

muscleville7 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-7
    (B) 6-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/13/18):
    #12 Houston @ Denver (M/L) (A) (9:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

madeinchin4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Hey Skyscraper.....thanks for taking the lead on this again this year. I am just getting into it so I got my fingers crossed for an "A" win tonight.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Hey Skyscraper.....thanks for taking the lead on this again this year. I am just getting into it so I got my fingers crossed for an "A" win tonight.
    Me too. I had to eat some losses because of heavy M/L.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs
    kcchiefs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5070

Denver is gonna be another large ML against ATL.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.80 units)

(11/13/18):
    #12 Denver (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-8
    (B) 6-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/14/18):
    #13 Miami (M/L) @ Brooklyn (A) (7:35pm EST)

#12 Resumes (B) on 11/15/18

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

madeinchin4 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

madeinchin4
    madeinchin4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 838

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs View Post
    Denver is gonna be another large ML against ATL.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 12-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.80 units)

(11/14/18):
    #13 Miami (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-8
    (B) 6-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/15/18):
    #12 Atlanta @ Denver (M/L) (B) (9:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

jaqueel gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DanTheMan277
    DanTheMan277's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

Ouch on the -1000 ML on a B bet. I ended up taking the alternate line of Denver -8

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

-1200 ml play? 😂 good luck I guess

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Another day another large B bet passed on! Need more of these A’s to hit asap

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

I'll do what I've done in the past and that is try to keep an eye on the live bets and hope that Atl keeps it close early so I can get a decent line. Otherwise, I'll eat the A bet loss and move on.....it's early in the season so it's not gonna break me.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs
    kcchiefs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5070

I’m with you on the live bet! That’s the only way to get a fair line. Atl seems to stay close for a bit so hopefully linesmakers change ML to our liking if they can score.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 13-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +13.00 units (fin. series)

(11/15/18):
    #12 Denver (M/L) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-8
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/16/18):
    #14 Brooklyn (+7) @ Washington (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #15 New York (+10) @ New Orleans (A) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +15.00 units (fin. series)

(11/16/18):
    #14 Brooklyn (+6.5) (A) - Win
    #15 New York (+11) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-8
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/17/18):
    #16 Chicago @ Toronto (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)
    #17 Chicago (+7) @ Toronto (A) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 16-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +16.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(11/17/18):
    #16 Toronto (M/L) (A) - Win
    #17 Chicago (+9.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/18/18)

#17 Resumes (B) on 11/21/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/19/18)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/20/18)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 7-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/21/18):
    #17 Phoenix @ Chicago (M/L) (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #18 Oklahoma City @ Golden State (M/L) (A) (10:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

kilopro gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 17-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units (fin. series)

(11/21/18):
    #17 Chicago (+1.5) (B) - Win
    #18 Golden State (+1) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-10
    (B) 8-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/22/18)

#18 Resumes (B) on 11/23/18

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Aren't the warriors playing today?

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29811

Quote Originally Posted by betwithdaniel View Post
    Aren't the warriors playing today?
    No games on Thanksgiving BWD

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 17-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-10
    (B) 8-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/23/18):
    #18 Portland @ Golden State (M/L) (B) (10:35pm EST)
    #19 Boston (M/L) @ Atlanta (A) (7:35pm EST)
    #20 Miami (M/L) @ Chicago (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-23-18 at 11:53 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

This year has the worst year in terms of moneyline bets since I've been playing this system. So far 15 out of 30 bets (exactly 50%) are ML bets. I am buying 3 points on moneylines and the outcomes have been exactly the same as if I played the moneyline so I'll continue to do that. Just food for thought...

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1322

agree on Boston for fading Hawks only, but both sucks ..

GSW made me lose 5 Units yesterday and that is enough for now.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 20-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +20.00 units (fin. series)

(11/23/18):
    #18 Golden State (M/L) (B) -
    Win
    #19 Boston (M/L) (A) - Win
    #20 Miami (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 10-10
    (B) 9-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/24/18)

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

#18 was very stress-free. Great job man

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Big day for the good guys!

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Huge day! Woooooo!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 20-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +20.00 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 10-10
    (B) 9-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/25/18):
    #21 Charlotte @ Atlanta (+8) (A) (6:05pm EST)
    #22 Utah (M/L) @ Sacramento (A) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 22-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +22.00 units (fin. series)

(11/25/18):
    #21 Atlanta (+6.5) (A) -
    Win
    #22 Utah (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-10
    (B) 9-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/26/18)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-27-18 at 02:04 AM. Reason: typo

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-10
    (B) 9-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/27/18)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-27-18 at 02:06 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

longstrangetrip gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1322

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    There are no system plays for (11/27/18)
    agree on this.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-10
    (B) 9-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/28/18):
    #23 Dallas @ Houston (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)
    #24 Washington @ New Orleans (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)
    #25 Orlando @ Portland (M/L) @ (A) (10:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

3 more M/L bets for y'all on Wed...sigh...

First ... 39404142434445 ... Last