bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD's NBA Monday

Charlotte @ pick
    chicago +6
    Minnesota -4.5

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Like the trend of playing on against the line move. Don't think you can lose on those three.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

clonecat, i just hope they cash is all bud.

dacanesrule74
    dacanesrule74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are my plays for the day.

NBA YTD: 11-6

Cavs @ Raptors
    Cavs -2 1st qtr
    This one is going strictly by the numbers. The Cavs are scoring 31.7ppg in the first. The Raptors are allowing 31.3ppg in the first. The Cavs are allowing 23.7ppg in the first and the Raptors are scoring 21.7ppg in the first. If it wins...I wish all plays could be this simple and straight forward.

Spurs @ Bulls
    Over 182.5 & Spurs OVER 93.5
    The Spurs will be playing their 3rd in 4 days. Although there will be renewed emphasis on D after the debacle against the Mavs, they will allow Chicago to get up and down the floor in the 2nd half as the Bulls are looking to take it up a step after a mediocre game against the Nets last time out. Who better than against the World Champs. I look for them to score right around 90.

On the other side, the Bulls are alllowing 102.5ppg this season so the Spurs shouldn't have problems putting points on the board. The Bulls are passive in the paint, allowing 46 points from that area. Which is where the bread n' butter of the Spurs lies. Look for the Spurs to break the century mark.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Got the Bulls +6.5 last night

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by dacanesrule74
    Here are my plays for the day.

NBA YTD: 11-6

Cavs @ Raptors
    Cavs -2 1st qtr
    This one is going strictly by the numbers. The Cavs are scoring 31.7ppg in the first. The Raptors are allowing 31.3ppg in the first. The Cavs are allowing 23.7ppg in the first and the Raptors are scoring 21.7ppg in the first. If it wins...I wish all plays could be this simple and straight forward.

Spurs @ Bulls
    Over 182.5 & Spurs OVER 93.5
    The Spurs will be playing their 3rd in 4 days. Although there will be renewed emphasis on D after the debacle against the Mavs, they will allow Chicago to get up and down the floor in the 2nd half as the Bulls are looking to take it up a step after a mediocre game against the Nets last time out. Who better than against the World Champs. I look for them to score right around 90.

On the other side, the Bulls are alllowing 102.5ppg this season so the Spurs shouldn't have problems putting points on the board. The Bulls are passive in the paint, allowing 46 points from that area. Which is where the bread n' butter of the Spurs lies. Look for the Spurs to break the century mark.
    Good simple analysis ... I'm with you on these.