brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Spurs Stephen Jackson Twitter threatens Thunders Serge Ibaka

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Captain Jack is a bitch but Artest really would do some damage to Sergy pants. I don't care how hard his upbringing in the Congo was, and no doubt he has seen some crazy things, however Artest is voted (annual GM survey) the "toughest" guy in the NBA for a reason. With Ben Wallace gone, Artest probably the onle "thug" left in the NBA, although he has mellowed in recent years...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He didn't threaten Ibaka in the playoffs last year.

Quiet honesty, I think Ibaka would beat his ass

Ibaka is younger, stronger, and has a longer reach. This wouldn't be some fat out of shape drunk guy coming out of the stands in Detroit like Jackson is used to fighting.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He didn't threaten Ibaka in the playoffs last year.

Quiet honesty, I think Ibaka would beat his ass

Ibaka is younger, stronger, and has a longer reach. This wouldn't be some fat out of shape drunk guy coming out of the stands in Detroit like Jackson is used to fighting.
    Are you fukcing kidding me? The guy wakes up at 0300 on road trips to just randomly start busting out set after set of push-up's. I understand you are an OKC fan but seriously, take your goggles off...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Artest is a crazy ass fukk.

Captain Jack seems to be a real thug though. Put them both down an alley and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jackson emerge.

MWP is on a whole different level. No one would want to mess with him. Ticking time bomb.