picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

what a steal fox

I come on and see the meadows Race #2 is gonna start in 10 minutes. The #1 vics a beauty was 4-5 last race but broke a few times. He was going off 8-5 so I figure that is not so bad a bet and I put $50 on him. The next minute I know he goes off 9-1, comes first over, and wins. hahaha what a steal.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

picantel, your post reminds me of some of the old days when i was going to the track everyday. i really don't care to go into details on a public forum, but those types of races bring back fond memories to me

picantel

yah I have alot of memories- some good and some bad. In the 3rd race fox watch the #2 computer teckie. I got the place money but a crappy drive cost me the win and the trifecta at 13-1 odds. In the 4th race I had $20 on the #9 Rockn Summer at 11-1 odds but lost the tri thanks to the #6 busting down the stretch.

picantel

ARrgh I got shut out. pinny shut down the northfield race with 3 mtp. I was gonna take the #9 because he had good value in a crap trotting race and was 35-1. Same times as the others but broke last race and still maintained. sure enough 1st over, clears, the #3 breaks, and he is gone. arrghhh. Race #5 meadows going with shambest. this is mostly a closer race and the front end is caving tonight but he has inside position and is a good trip away from the winner circle at 8-1 odds with a couple minutes left until post.

picantel

hahahaha weeeeeee. the top 3 duke it out, shambest goes 1st over, clears, and wins by 5 lengths at 12-1. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. been a hell of a week.

northfield race #3. taking a chance on #2 best be lucky off a qualifier. not impressive but the horses he ran against would crush that field. going off 8-1 with a crap driver with 1 mtp.

picantel

this is what I get for betting on deaton. sits in the 2hole and pulls at the 3/4. forced back and then refuses to use the inner lane. moron idiot morn.