mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hong Kong Ponies

Anyone still awake?

Their is a Nag running around in Hong Kong in a few hours. Goes by the name of Bullish Luck, Hong Kong Race 7 No 3. Imho probably one of the, if not the best miler running around on the planet at the moment. Third run back from a spell, running into form. IASbet (SBR B) has it at $4.50 fixed odds market at this very moment. Expect it to start favourite. I use IASbet personally for all my pony betting and can vouch for them. I will be unloading here (1 DIME). Just thought i'd pass on this info in case anyone is interested and/or still awake. Watch it lose now, LOL.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not much of a horse bettor mad, but good luck with your play.

mad

Thanks mate, fingers crossed.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

any live links out there to watch this race bud ?

mad

Not good news I'm afraid. Just had my backside handed to me. Struggled to get a clear run when it mattered. Finished strongly, hit the line well but unfortunately the damage had been done by that stage. Think he was fourth in the end. That's the way the cookie crumbled but very disappointing nontheless.

Don't know of any live links Dan. We get a live broadcast over here. The Hong Kong Jockey Club's website has an audio stream if that is any good. You could try:

www.hkjc.com

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That really sucks mad. Thanks for the link though.