Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Don't know nothig about Breeders' Cup

My friend got married and they are heading to LA for the weekend and then going to Mexico for their honeymoon. A bunch of us are meeting them in LA and on Sat going to Santa Anita. I don't know much about Breeders' Cup. I also received a promo at Sportsbetting so I'll throw some darts at the horses. Anyone have some tips or favs going into the Breeders' Cup?

Also, any recommendation on Santa Anita Park would be appreciated.

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13911

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    My friend got married and they are heading to LA for the weekend and then going to Mexico for their honeymoon. A bunch of us are meeting them in LA and on Sat going to Santa Anita. I don't know much about Breeders' Cup. I also received a promo at Sportsbetting so I'll throw some darts at the horses. Anyone have some tips or favs going into the Breeders' Cup?

Also, any recommendation on Santa Anita Park would be appreciated.

There should be some selections here posted by Saturday. I plan to post mine for what that is worth. I am heading to the OTB with some friends. I use Sportsbetting for my horses with the 9% rebate, did you get the promo in an email? I got the promo last year for the BC and took advantage, have not seen anything this year. GL