Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

New York Rangers to Win the Stanley Cup

I feel it's their year. They have the best team on paper, they have the best goalie. They've been in the mix for a few years now but haven't gotten over the hump. It's funny that the two guys they added are probably the best players on the team right now. They're in win now mode because I can guarantee you that the Rangers roster won't look anywhere near as good next year as it is this year with those salary caps.

+1200 odds on Fanduel but I'll shop around to get the best number.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Its a tough road to the finals bro. This isn't the the nba

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4634

the east is murder row, the west will be cake walk for colorado . i think colorado is going to be nice and rested in finals and may repeat

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its a tough road to the finals bro. This isn't the the nba
    Colorado won't repeat. Toronto always chokes. Carolina and New Jersey don't have enough star players to win it all I don't think. Bruins are the favorites obviously and they are loaded on every line, but they're a bit old. They should win but a couple 6-7 game series' might take their toll. McDavid always has a chance, that guy is absolutely lethal. Best player since Sid and Ovy probably. Penguins don't impress me. Stars are whatever. Lightning always have a chance, they're loaded too, but I wonder how much gas they actually have left. They've been to 3 straight finals. Vegas Knights? F no.

Rangers are the class of the NHL. They have a good mix of young and old, a goalie in his prime, and adding Tarasenko and Kane? This team won't ever get a better opportunity to win a cup. I could be wrong, it's just one man's thoughts.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    the east is murder row, the west will be cake walk for colorado . i think colorado is going to be nice and rested in finals and may repeat
    I always prefer taking the team that has a tougher road to the finals. Whoever prevails in the East will win it all imo.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4634

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I always prefer taking the team that has a tougher road to the finals. Whoever prevails in the East will win it all imo.
    makes sense , wonder what is more of a trend rested less games in final or long battl tested series

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Colorado won't repeat. Toronto always chokes. Carolina and New Jersey don't have enough star players to win it all I don't think. Bruins are the favorites obviously and they are loaded on every line, but they're a bit old. They should win but a couple 6-7 game series' might take their toll. McDavid always has a chance, that guy is absolutely lethal. Best player since Sid and Ovy probably. Penguins don't impress me. Stars are whatever. Lightning always have a chance, they're loaded too, but I wonder how much gas they actually have left. They've been to 3 straight finals. Vegas Knights? F no.

Rangers are the class of the NHL. They have a good mix of young and old, a goalie in his prime, and adding Tarasenko and Kane? This team won't ever get a better opportunity to win a cup. I could be wrong, it's just one man's thoughts.
    I agree with ALOT of what you are saying. In theory that all sounds good. Rangers will have an extremely tough series vs a young Devils team. Then the Canes are better then the Rangers overall. Then Boston or Tor and then the west. That's a tall order.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post

makes sense , wonder what is more of a trend rested less games in final or long battl tested series
    Yeah, not sure on those trends. Colorado doesn't look like they're as motivated this year. Their captain hasn't played the entire year. I don't see them getting anywhere near a cup without him. They might be out in the first round.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

I agree with ALOT of what you are saying. In theory that all sounds good. Rangers will have an extremely tough series vs a young Devils team. Then the Canes are better then the Rangers overall. Then Boston or Tor and then the west. That's a tall order.
    For sure. So many good teams this year. NHL playoffs are gonna be great. Still haven't taken it yet. I only want to spend 100. Would prefer to parlay it with another future for a sick payout.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

still decent value