Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home sweet home

What a beautiful forum! Feels like home

I know Dan will exchange with me here; let's hope others will come in and share their point of views. Always interested in more info and opinions. Both for gambling and entertainment purposes.

Max

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Max. What an improvement!!!

The old forum was anarchy. Very cluttered and hard to follow.

This looks really nice and ver organized.
    ( Would still like to see an off topic section) Maybe just renaming the "private" section?

Very good job for SBR on the upgrade

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

max, i guess that post you made inspired them to add a pucks section. maybe you should become a used car salesman

DM, management wanted to make sure there was enough traffic to support the different sports sections. so, thats probly why it too so long to make the proper changes needed.

Max Levine

DM, your boy's too young to be smoking

Obviously, having 12 sections with 4 threads in each is not very inviting. It's up to us to provide info, news and opinions to fill up the forum.

If anyone is interested, I have a 1985 Zamboni to sell. New transmission, Power Steering, mags. Comes with 4 snow tires

Max

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

All these new forums and I still don't have a contest forum. Oh well, I am real happy we split up the forums nonetheless.

Max Levine

Illusion, Onlooker suggested the contests be put in their respecting forum. Sounds like a good idea.

Max

Illusion

Max, do you have a suggestion for where to put the daily best bets thread? Should I put it in hoops and hockey or just have the one thread. What do you think?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

like the one thread myself, new forum kicks ass

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    All these new forums and I still don't have a contest forum. Oh well, I am real happy we split up the forums nonetheless.
    Ya ILL, really no need for a contest forum. Just pin the contest threads in the respected forums. Helps with traffic that way.

Max Levine

Yea... haven't thought of Best Bet thread. Can't put it in Main Forum, that's for sure. Can't separate it either for the simple reason that there are not enough people betting pucks.

You know what? Make a thread for each forum. Best bet in pucks forum, best bet in hoops forum. Comes the week-end, add one in NFL and another in other sports (soccer among others). Make sure your mods buddies post a play in each.

You guys wanted more sections? Now work!

Max

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

We may have to post a BB's in each forum. Little more work, but we can handle it. Wouldnt make sense to post the BB's thread in hoops, and post pucks plays in it. People would get confused again.

Illusion

Sounds good, thanks for the suggestion Max.