Ott/Isles O6.5 -120

Toronto vs Carolina -1.5 +210
    Tor/Car O6.5 -130

Detroit -1.5 +180 vs Anaheim

STL/Min O5.5 +100

Max

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Max, out of the games you selected. the only 2 games i have/had an opinion on were the Islanders and Toronto.

i felt the Islanders +180 might have been the play in this game at the nice price. and, i think Toronto will show up tonight. and, give Carolina a whipping.

Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's hard to take an avg team against Ottawa. So far, they've lost twice to Carolina and once to Philly. They haven't been successful in Uniondale but I saw the 1st match in Ottawa and that's enough for me to take the spread.

As for Toronto, you could be right. The Leafs are quite unpredictable. But the Canes are coming off 3 straight losses. I think they should start turning it around tonight.

Max

Max Levine

Well, I went 4-2 with Detroit losing and Carolina winning in shootout. Much better than in soccer where I stunk.

Max

bigboydan

very nice day in puck Max

Max Levine

Thank you, Dan

I must say it doesn't happen too often so I'm counting on your plays to help me out. Saw that you were on the Canadiens so I'll jump on it

Max

bigboydan

max, i really do happen to like Montreal alot tomorrow. but, i decided to play all 3 of my plays in equal units.

Max Levine

Canadiens haven't been playing well lately and Julien is changing the lines, trying to create something. But they like to play in Toronto. I like your call and I'm all over it

Max

Max Levine

Dan, where you do live? Is it 5 am for you too?

Had to get up early as I'm working today. Usually work nights but problems at work so I'll end up with 60+ hours this week.

Max