OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

sick n tired of hearing NFL fixed Rigged games

OK 1st off no body has enough cash to put in any nfl game to RIG or FIX a game

when too many people on one side a fav - 6 has 80 % line gets moved faster than train going downhill

I booked games way back in 70's had $20,000 cash stole money on sat games i had 50 players

and i had my collectors to get my money every week thurs was settle up day

no mfw could rig or fix a pro game comon man dont be stupid these are millionaires playing

so tired of losers crying game was rigged fixed and i see every one else saying funny i won

so lets say we are in court you come in saying games are all rigged or fixed but ya forgot to bring evidence

meanwhile the other side defendants have 25 years of evidence showing every game NOT RIGGED or FIXED

belive me guys Vegas has gooffed every week and in Super Bowls

results Patriots - 12 vs NYG s/u losers Broncos - 2 VS seattle omg 38-8 burial

Bills -6.5 VS NYG s/u losers 20-19 final FG try WIDE RIGHT

reg season wow

Eagles who lost to NYG 8 striaght games s/u and ats finally win @ giants Hom chalk -1 to raiders i couldnt call up local fast enough to hammer raiders they blew out Eagles in Philly

yea sometimes they get right 45% of the time - 3.5 fav no cover at home

if you go back over years the % of time a spread comes int o play isnt much i mean fav winning not covering spread 85% of time either fav wins or DOG wins s/u spread means nothing

look at week 1 9 dogs cashed 7 of them won the fawking game

lions won s/u buccaneers won s/u titans covered +3 lost by 1 pt 3-0 2-0 s/u
    cards +7 covered lost by 4 4-0 2-0 s/u browns +1.5 won 5-0 3-0 s/u raiders +3.5 won s/.u 6-0 4-0 s/u
    rams +4.5 won 7-0 5-0 s/u packers +1.5 won 8-0 6-0 s/u mnf jets +1.5 won the game 9-0 ats 7-0 s/u

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Fixed

Do you believe in Santa or
    The Easter Bunny?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Old Bill....is just fukking old....has zero clue

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post

Fixed

Do you believe in Santa or
    The Easter Bunny?
    pretty sure both....tooth fairy also

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

The NFL could fix it's own games and I believe they actually do. College football games have found to be fixed. Sports are too easy to fix because fans are blind and loyal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

when too many people on one side a fav - 6 has 80 % line gets moved faster than train going downhill

I booked games way back in 70's had $20,000 cash stole money on sat games i had 50 players

no mfw could rig or fix a pro game comon man dont be stupid these are millionaires playing

so tired of losers crying game was rigged fixed and i see every one else saying funny i won

so lets say we are in court you come in saying games are all rigged or fixed but ya forgot to bring evidence

meanwhile the other side defendants have 25 years of evidence showing every game NOT RIGGED or FIXED

reg season wow

Eagles who lost to NYG 8 striaght games s/u and ats finally win @ giants Hom chalk -1 to raiders i couldnt call up local fast enough to hammer raiders they blew out Eagles in Philly

if you go back over years the % of time a spread comes int o play isnt much i mean fav winning not covering spread 85% of time either fav wins or DOG wins s/u spread means nothing

cards +7 covered lost by 4 4-0 2-0 s/u browns +1.5 won 5-0 3-0 s/u raiders +3.5 won s/.u 6-0 4-0 s/u
    rams +4.5 won 7-0 5-0 s/u packers +1.5 won 8-0 6-0 s/u mnf jets +1.5 won the game 9-0 ats 7-0 s/u
    This is pretty entertaining!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29104

Just another losing excuse

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

So which games are fixed for today?

😂😂😂

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

This guy is worse than abehonest

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They always fix the games on the games you bet on the losing team.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    This guy is worse than abehonest
    What happened to him? Did he die?

I have an ongoing bet with him.

BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2169

reg season wow

Fixed? No! Attempt to guide to a certain outcome at times, 1000% happens.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    The NFL could fix it's own games and I believe they actually do. College football games have found to be fixed. Sports are too easy to fix because fans are blind and loyal.
    I don't agree with you, but don't you find thinking this way makes you less interested in watching/betting?

It sure would for me.

No doubt some people try match rigging but huge money sports like NFL would be pretty silly to risk the credibility of their money maker. And they aren't silly. So it makes almost no sense to imagine someone in the NFL tells officials or coaches or players to cheat just to produce a more exciting outcome.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

If penalties can be called on every play how hard would it be to call them or not call them? I’m not saying the league is making this call but if one rogue official wants to or has to influence a game they absolutely can. Never forget this guy, no matter how much the NBA wants you to. His games were absolutely rigged.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stallion

OldBill

ok ok f u all i win on the games people say i lost cause it rigged scripted fixed so i got the scripts i guess

in every fawwking pro games teams locker room big mfing sign NO GAMBLING or you will be banned for life

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

ok ok f u all i win on the games people say i lost cause it rigged scripted fixed so i got the scripts i guess

in every fawwking pro games teams locker room big mfing sign NO GAMBLING or you will be banned for life

Calvin Ridley had 8 catches for 101 yds and a TD last week after being 'banned for life'.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3716

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't agree with you, but don't you find thinking this way makes you less interested in watching/betting?

It sure would for me.

No doubt some people try match rigging but huge money sports like NFL would be pretty silly to risk the credibility of their money maker. And they aren't silly. So it makes almost no sense to imagine someone in the NFL tells officials or coaches or players to cheat just to produce a more exciting outcome.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hAZh9FgCgkU

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    I've got a nice golden bridge in SF to sell you for you real cheap if you believe that players are given an exact script for each game like this dufus claims :-P

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    If penalties can be called on every play how hard would it be to call them or not call them? I’m not saying the league is making this call but if one rogue official wants to or has to influence a game they absolutely can. Never forget this guy, no matter how much the NBA wants you to. His games were absolutely rigged.

Nuff said
    end of thread

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Nuff said
    end of thread
    Another one will pop up next week after a poster lose everything on a game. 😂😂😂

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Rams/Niners game seemed fishy at the end. Why kick a field goal, with time expiring when down by 10. Line was -7
    Points Awarded:

Str8Mush4Life gave marcoloco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

I’d like the list of outcomes in the rig job.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

There are a few crooks where-ever there is money involved unfortunately. But the NFL being rigged is too far fetched for my simple brain to believe.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Rams/Niners game seemed fishy at the end. Why kick a field goal, with time expiring when down by 10. Line was -7
    Loved it when Mark Sanchez said this is a bad beat after the field goal.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

If nfl is rigged pats will win 20-17

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Look, I don't mind what you said OldBilly, and you're right on one thing. Sick and tired of hearing about it. If that's someones opinion then keep it to yourself. If you think it's fixed, then why ruin for someone else who doesn't think it is? If you don't think it is, then why argue with someone who thinks it is?

Its sort of like the Covid Vaccines. I didn't take any or any boosters. Many people did. I'm done arguing about it. I would just rather live and not be bothered about it. Normally, I keep my mouth shut about the "these games are rigged" crap because I've found it creates bad karma for my bankroll.

So even when I think something is too blantantly obvious and it might cost me my coin, I keep my mouth shut because for every time a bad call goes against me (or non-call) I get 2 or 3 that go for me.

People think blackjack and all the table games are rigged too. Basically, the house has the dam advantage and that's what it is. Just like, the books have the advantage and that's the way it is in general. By juice on the spread alone pal.

Enough is enough. Refs, yes, NBA guy, got caught rigging and wrote a book. Whatever. He's not all of them. There are rotten apples everywhere. Rotten apples in Police departments, etc. They are in all professions.
    Last edited by hehfest; 09-17-23 at 11:28 PM.

Str8Mush4Life

Don't come here writing eloquent and well thought out posts with spaces between the paragraphs, hehfest.

Im jus hear to say OMGfawwwkkkkkk ate a bagel lost to Tmmpa bAy chalk

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Don't come here writing eloquent and well thought out posts with spaces between the paragraphs, hehfest.

Im jus hear to say OMGfawwwkkkkkk ate a bagel lost to Tmmpa bAy chalk

While I will do whatever I want, you are right that writing here is near pointless if in detail with paragraphs and the like.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Fixed? No. Does gambling and the lines set by Vegas influence the results? Yes. The players and coaches all know the spread in this day in age. There's no doubt in my mind Sean McVeigh had the spread in my when kicking a pointless FG to end the game. He wanted to cover the spread. Does he kick the FG if there is no gambling on the game or line set? I don't think so.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 09-18-23 at 04:48 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

NFL is considered sports entertainment...just like WWE. Meaning they can manipulate any outcome without being sued. Win, lose, or draw = 1,000% rigged. It's just entertaining to watch with added excitement because people generally like to gamble for the thrill.

OldBill

Yes teams know they are huge favs vs a subbie team and just do not bring the a game play prevent defense and sometimes lose s/u

there is no outside money paid to players to play tight win game by 3 points as huge dd chalk -15

Str8Mush4Life

OMggggggggg tems as huge favss play prevent defense fawkkkkkkk ate a bagel

mjsuax13

What’s the script tonight? Giants ML?
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

All NFL games are rigged when you bet the wrong side of the fix. Have you ever heard someone say I won 5 grand last night because I knew the NFL was going to rig this game and bet accordingly?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Where’s bHoor to give us the second half rundown?

12 Last