trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

Help Me Win My Fantasy League

Every year I make the playoffs and every year I manage to not take home the loot, 12 teams $3000 payout…figured I’d enlist some help seeing as I am 100% making the playoffs and getting a bye week 15

My players and matchups playoff weeks 16/17

QB
    Justin Fields Bills wk 16, @Lions wk 17, hoping Bills will be resting players by week 16, should be locked in against Detroit if I survive into championship game

Jared Goff @Carolina, Chi- I’m very tempted to take a shot grabbing Pickett as a back up instead as he faces LV Raiders week 16 just in case Fields gets hurt or starts regressing

RBs
    Ekeler, Walker, Stevenson, I’ve basically locked them in each week w/o worrying about matchups but Swift has a good matchup vs Car week 16 and it’s possible he starts taking over full time if healthier.

WR This is my weakest position and biggest concern
    Amon Ra St Brown-locked in vs @Car, Chi

Rhondale Moore & Marquis Brown- w/ Hopkins back don’t feel I can rely on either of these guys once they both play, Moore has been a clear #2 since Hollywood got hurt but that will change by playoff time most likely

Joshua Palmer- picked up recently and serviceable, might be even better if Keenan Allen comes back and Mike Williams stays injured.

Courtland Sutton is available and I’ve been toying with dropping Palmer to stash Sutton since I’m locked in playoffs and Sutton has locked in targets but a trash offense makes me hesitate

TE Kelce is locked in unless injured

defense- Ravens, Atl & Pitt, but broncos are available agst LAR & KC

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Looking at your lineup, it looks like you have some decent options.

QB-Fields all day and yeah Pickett over Goff is probably a good move.

RB-I'm guessing you don't have a flex position? If so, I'd want to start all those guys. If not, I'd try and trade one for a stud WR assuming the trade window is still open. If you can only start 2, gotta go with Ekeler and Walker. Ekeler is a start regardless of matchup and Walker has more upside and home run hitting ability than Stevenson.

WR- St Brown is good but injury prone, hopefully he is healthy down the stretch for your sake. Moore has looked pretty good the past few games. So has Palmer but his targets will go down if Allen and Williams ever get back in the lineup. I know Brown is injured, not sure when he is due back and if he will be back in form at that time. Sutton is a bit more palatable with the Jeudy injury but I want nothing to do with that Denver offense.

TE-you have the best in the business

D-Wait and see

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Palmer is going to lose targets when Allen and Williams get back. It's looking like they should be back sooner rather than later.
    Keep shopping for WRs add to your choices if possible.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15952

Fields is an every week starter and may carry you to a championship the way he's been playing. That said I may try to trade Goff for a WR if you still can and if you can start all three RB's with one as a flex I'd probably go that route as all should be in your lineup unless they get hurt. Good luck it looks like you have a contender there.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

Thanks gueys I’m probably going to target Chris Godwin or CeeDee lamb for a trade