gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

GL Machine

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I just have a feeling cincy is not as ez as the last two nights even against ou collaros didn't look too assure if himself and for most of the game Cincy offense at least looked uncomfortable... Of course it was against ou but Cincinnati is not thensame team as last and I have a feeling the cards will step it up here and pull something outta their ass as two mediocre teams go at it

hawkeye76
    hawkeye76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Machine, nice write up. BOL.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Lets roll out with $$$

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Great writeup, Accuscore also has Cin winning 34-28.4.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Really an accuscore post? That thing is worthless....

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work, Machine choice!

Cinci aren't in a great spot here.

TwampSix
    SEATTLE
    TwampSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I'm leaning towards Louisville plus the under...

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nice write up. I'm thinking about taking Cin -3 tonight. I'm also thinking about taking Louisville UNDER 27.5. Thoughts??

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    guys UC is terrible. Miami (Ohio) is pretty comparable to Memphis and Oklahoma IS NOT the Oklahoma of past years. They and Texas are drastically overrated. Your kidding yourself if u think Cincy is still a solid team. Louisville is short on depth however, but energized by first year coach Charlie Strong who has looked pretty good in big games outside of the first half against UK. I would lean Louisville slightly but no play
    I think your avatar plainly tells us where you're leaning

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Machine I think we have been on the same side on every game this week. That puts me at 4-0 this week winning on the jets, Central Florida (big 1500 dollars), Kansas State and WV. I took a small look at the game yesturday and am definelty looking at Cinci. I am happy that Louisville won in a rout last weekend. I think that is getting us some extra points here. The Kansas game last night was a joke. I had a couple write ups about the caliber of wins that Kansas had and really how truly awful that they were. That came to fruition last night in a big way. The WV game I almost had the same write up about the three wins that USF had one had a combined three wins between those teams. I was dissapointed though in WV's effort on the offensive side of the ball. I really would have liked to see them put that game away which they never really seemed to do. That is something to remember as the season goes along. They will not be able to get away with letting teams hang around, it will come back and bite them against better competition. I will open another thread here in about thirty minutes on the game tonight.Lets keep it going. +2,700 for the week.

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Wow someone really likes popsicles. One home dog's gotta cover this week. I'm a huge Cincy homer, but i think Lville is the play.

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Beat up the book View Post
    Wow someone really likes popsicles. One home dog's gotta cover this week. I'm a huge Cincy homer, but i think Lville is the play.
    Not just popsicles, motherfuckin' popsicles

franchised1
    franchised1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i liked the ucf write up, well try this one out and see what happens...

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    the only thing that is troubling me about this bet is louisville's performance against oregon st at oregon st. they did really well considering being 20.5 dogs.
    Oregon State had just lost a tough game to #4 TCU and were about to face #3 Boise State the week after the Louisville game. Louisville caught them in a perfect sandwich spot. Oregon State did not give a shit about that game and yet they still won it.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Whats going on Machine!!! Long time man. Sweet run your on keep it up

artie81
    artie81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Mean Machine!!!Mean Machine!!!!Mean Machine!!!!!! Great write up's and great selections keep up the good work. I am Cincy as well they have played a tougher schedule (oaklahoma, nc st.,) than Louisville, and i think this is another gift like K St. was last night. Cincy wins by 10 + points.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nice win streak! Good luck tonight

zanman822
    zanman822's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are on fire. Will follow you on cinci tonight.

cwuga9889
    cwuga9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Let's go Machine!

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

see your reasoning for cinci, but are you not worried about them being on the road? either way i'll play small on cinci

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Oregon State had just lost a tough game to #4 TCU and were about to face #3 Boise State the week after the Louisville game. Louisville caught them in a perfect sandwich spot. Oregon State did not give a shit about that game and yet they still won it.
    Also, it is worth remembering that Oregon State was well in control of that game for most of it. The Beavers were up 35-14 in the middle of the third quarter. Oregon State had a late-game let down, and did come close to giving the game away, but they were clearly the better team.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I like Cinci. The public is on Louisville ML hard. And money is coming in on Louisville+3 as the public begins to pound Louisville. Louisville run defense sucks.

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

This is almost an identical situation as last night.

Value on the side of Cincy because of what happened with Louisville last week. (The value was on K. St. because of their big loss to Nebraska.)

Tonight, it's on Cincy. The spread suggests Cincy as a 6 point favorite, but 3 is a much better number for us.

If you pick Cincy to win, lay the chalk, and enjoy your evening.

Keep it up ** - doing well!

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the write up. I like the cincy QB, mambo italiano, is what we call him. He has been pretty reluctant to make decisions under coach Butch. I am not sure you can count near victories as great performances, this is like saying that alex smith is really good, when he is down 2 TDs.. which he is, just not sure that means anything. How do you feel about the Louisville defense? that is the only facet you over looked in the write up. GL tonight.

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

nice write up, im leaning cinn will probably have small play

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

For everyone agreeing on CINCY!! Maybe we should stop posting and let these people think that Louisville has a chance against a much better Cincy team Maybe we can get this game at a pick'em by kickoff.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

nice write up machine... Im still undecided.
    Good luck with your plays

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

BOL

btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6834

Thanx for the writeup, I think I think I will tail you on this one

dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I wish I could say I felt as good about this game as I did UCF and KST this week. you guys don't know this about me yet becuase I'm new to this forum, but when in doubt I'm big believer in "WHO DID YOU PLAY?" since FOR ME tonight's matchup really doesn't have big positives in either direction, "WHO DID YOU PLAY" is even more important to ME. Again in MY opinion LOU really hasn't played anyone (please don't say Oregon St) CIN has played "the down" Oklahoma (It's still Oklahoma folks), NCST and even Fresno St. So when I look at the numbers I feel LOU's are biased by bad competition and CIN's are mostly better.

CIN -3

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

How do you feel about the over guys?

I see this being a high scoring affair.

I already have a wager on Cinci -3.

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

dammit. i liked louisville but cant argue with a streak

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    Thank for the info i will reconsider my selection to maybe a no play. Unfortunatley i haven't seen the cards in action yet this year, keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Louisville backup RB Vic Anderson is also out for this game. He usually gets 10-15 carries a game and started last year
    Josh Bellamy is Louisville's best WR with 17.7 yards a catch, 265 total yards and 4 TD's. The cards spread it out with 6 different WR's catching TD's and Beaumont only has 1 TD, and Anderson has no TD's but the guy behind anderson has two TD's and the guy behind him has one TD and the starter has 7 TD's. At home the cards average 219 yards a game on the ground and 218 yards overall on the ground and that is against good teams like Oregon State and Kentucky. Cincy only gives up 85 yards a game on the ground but away from home they give up over 121 yards a game and lost all three games. Cincy gives up 268 yards per game in the air and the cards put up 244 yards per game in the air. I like the home team at night plus the points in prime time when are they ever going to be on TV again this year and come on man can the favorite's win everyday before the weekend that is crazy LOL! Small play on LOU+3.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

As of right now the over is 56. What do you guys think about this?

I see a fire fight tonight.

First 1234 Last