Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Great picks Aces....Good start to the week.....
    Thanks Marigold

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Holiday hit every which way on this Aces.
    Freakin Club up here had TT-6.5 1StH & -9.5 game, just scared me off....not really sure why....went w/Under instead.

Keep rollin...rollin....rollin man, you're $$$$$ on this forum for sure.

Here's to $$$Labor Day$$$ NCAAF....

ntgarrett
    ntgarrett's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great pics Aces....went with you on the 1st half and game. I also went with a teaser on Texas and the over and won.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz actually considered betting SMU in this game ... he was shocked at how inept Phil Bennett's coaching was in that game. I mean, Mike Leach is a genius, but you can't get owned to the extent of only scoring 9 points against TT's defense when Justin Willis is your QB.

Vandy straight up this weekend. They cover every year, they should have won in Tuscaloosa last year, and Nickson is the difference against the team he grew up rooting for. If it hits on 4 or 5, I guess we'll both be happy (I have +5.5), but I'm telling you, don't go nuts on Bama here. Terry Grant was very impressive Saturday though, from what I saw of it.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Razz actually considered betting SMU in this game ... he was shocked at how inept Phil Bennett's coaching was in that game. I mean, Mike Leach is a genius, but you can't get owned to the extent of only scoring 9 points against TT's defense when Justin Willis is your QB.

Vandy straight up this weekend. They cover every year, they should have won in Tuscaloosa last year, and Nickson is the difference against the team he grew up rooting for. If it hits on 4 or 5, I guess we'll both be happy (I have +5.5), but I'm telling you, don't go nuts on Bama here. Terry Grant was very impressive Saturday though, from what I saw of it.
    SMU only averaged 10 points the last 4 games vs Tech. Conference USA is a far cry from the Big 12.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

My cousin was a strong safety at Vandy and he's already called me and stated that Vandy would shock the world Saturday. I dont think so. My bet is in and I'll probably lay more prior to the game. Saban comes Alive. Bama wins this one by double digits. I do hope we both hit it. As far as the Red Raiders come on Razz no way in hell you would have ever pulled the trigger on SMU.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can not put money on team that has lost 19 straight and 33 of 34. I will lay 3.5 and take my chances.

First 12