Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    https://x.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/...mQuJSLnaf-V95Q

Masturbated on a phone call or something
    They're waiting no time at MSU after that Larry Nasser mess

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Go back and look at the threads when MSU gave this guy a huge contract because he won a couple lucky games. We all said Tucker was a disaster hire long term. It was insane. He's a terrible coach. MSU might get lucky if they can prove cause in the firing, but that's always tough when the lawyers get involved.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Seattle Slew 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Go back and look at the threads when MSU gave this guy a huge contract because he won a couple lucky games. We all said Tucker was a disaster hire long term. It was insane. He's a terrible coach. MSU might get lucky if they can prove cause in the firing, but that's always tough when the lawyers get involved.
    That's racist.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I don’t know Mel Tucker or what happened here but how the Fukk do you have unwanted phone sex? Couldn’t the girl just hang up the fukking phone? This shit smells.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/michig...rape-survivor/

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Yep, Mich St might get bailed out here.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

suspended not shitt canned. yet

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

time to fade MSU???

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Tucker was blatantly hitting on a woman who operates a non profit sexual violence awareness group specializing in college teams and athletes.

If stupidity was an Olympic event Tucker would win gold.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    time to fade MSU???
    maybe they will be better without him?

losing record LY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Horny perv just ruined his career. Congrats!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Correct. It was Walker runs for this and Walker the 3rd runs for that. He rode Walker to 1 big season and that was it. Bad hire period.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Correct. It was Walker runs for this and Walker the 3rd runs for that. He rode Walker to 1 big season and that was it. Bad hire period.
    I remember 3 of those wins were the luckiest I have ever seen. Michigan blew their game with Harbaugh doing insane stuff, like pulling his starter at midfield to get the backup a snap and he fumbled the ball away, and Harbaugh did it again on the next series and he fumbled again. In the Nebraska game, MSU was dominated for 4 quarters and won on a fluke punt return when Nebraska's punt team all ran to the second returner on the wrong side of the field! And in the bowl game against Pitt, no Pickett, they were still getting crushed in the second half when Pitt went to sleep and turned the ball over a couple times and MSU won on another fluke broken play run.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I remember 3 of those wins were the luckiest I have ever seen. Michigan blew their game with Harbaugh doing insane stuff, like pulling his starter at midfield to get the backup a snap and he fumbled the ball away, and Harbaugh did it again on the next series and he fumbled again. In the Nebraska game, MSU was dominated for 4 quarters and won on a fluke punt return when Nebraska's punt team all ran to the second returner on the wrong side of the field! And in the bowl game against Pitt, no Pickett, they were still getting crushed in the second half when Pitt went to sleep and turned the ball over a couple times and MSU won on another fluke broken play run.
    100% agree it was a lucky season and definitely not enough to warrant a gigantic contract. If he does that the next 2 or 3 years then I would've potentially did that. I have no idea why they jumped the gun on Tucker. I said that to everyone I knew the second they signed him to that. 1 year wonder contract. Pitiful. You would think a university football program with success and that has been around a while would wait on something like that?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Mel Tugger

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

All for slapping his salami over a GOOGLE MEAT.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I masturbate while I am on the phone ordering a pizza

It's no big deal

stevenash

^
    I hear you, I crank mine to the weather babe on the 6pm news.

homie1975

he is still coach.

brett m needs to check his sources.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I masturbate while I am on the phone ordering a pizza

It's no big deal
    Pizza could be orgasmic at times when in the mood. LOL...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pizza could be orgasmic at times when in the mood. LOL...

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Michigan State hired Oregon State football coach Jonathan Smith for the same role Saturday, hours after both teams ended their regular seasons.
    Smith, 44, completed the regular season Friday night as No. 16 Oregon State fell to rival Oregon 31-7 on the road, dropping to 8-4 on the season. A source tells ESPN that Smith met with the Beavers' team late Saturday morning to inform them of his decision to leave for Michigan State.
    Later Saturday, Oregon State named Kefense Hynson, who coaches wide receivers and is the passing game coordinator, the Beaavers' interim coach.
    "As I start this next chapter of my coaching career, I want to first thank all the players, coaches and colleagues I have worked with the last six years," Smith said in a statement Saturday. "I will cherish the memories and friendships. I also wanted to express my deepest gratitude to the people of OSU/Corvallis for your support. When I first arrived as a freshman college student, I had no idea the opportunities and relationships this community would provide for me and my family. The collective impact you have made makes it impossible for me to thank everyone individually, but I am forever grateful."
    The former Beavers quarterback finishes 34-35 in six seasons at his alma mater, but 18-7 since the start of the 2022 campaign. He shared Pac-12 Coach of the Year honors with Washington's Kalen DeBoer in 2022, when Oregon State went 10-3 and finished No. 17 nationally.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Michigan State hired Oregon State football coach Jonathan Smith for the same role Saturday, hours after both teams ended their regular seasons.
    Smith, 44, completed the regular season Friday night as No. 16 Oregon State fell to rival Oregon 31-7 on the road, dropping to 8-4 on the season. A source tells ESPN that Smith met with the Beavers' team late Saturday morning to inform them of his decision to leave for Michigan State.
    Later Saturday, Oregon State named Kefense Hynson, who coaches wide receivers and is the passing game coordinator, the Beaavers' interim coach.
    "As I start this next chapter of my coaching career, I want to first thank all the players, coaches and colleagues I have worked with the last six years," Smith said in a statement Saturday. "I will cherish the memories and friendships. I also wanted to express my deepest gratitude to the people of OSU/Corvallis for your support. When I first arrived as a freshman college student, I had no idea the opportunities and relationships this community would provide for me and my family. The collective impact you have made makes it impossible for me to thank everyone individually, but I am forever grateful."
    The former Beavers quarterback finishes 34-35 in six seasons at his alma mater, but 18-7 since the start of the 2022 campaign. He shared Pac-12 Coach of the Year honors with Washington's Kalen DeBoer in 2022, when Oregon State went 10-3 and finished No. 17 nationally.
    This is strictly for a larger salary. He’s gonna get crushed in East Lansing.