007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Alabama in the Playoffs..Again..

Does the Crimson Tide..If USC Loses Next Week.. Not Sure who they Play.. What % Chance they Get in. . Again. I mean , We ALL knoW Deep Down they are the #4 Team After Ohio State Got Blasted at Home in the 2nd Half to the Same Team that kicked their a@& Last Year. Could you imagine Alabama Getting Rolled at Home. Especially if you Rolled them the Year Before to knock them the F OUT of the Playoffs. I wasn't EVEN Considering The Tide. Until what happened today. Clemson Lost. They are Out. LSU Lost . Ohio State could Lose EVEN BUT they Can't get there a @# handed to them Like that. TCU Everyone knoWs Couldn't Beat Alabama. Don't knoW if The Tide Get in. BUT" Once AGAIN they Are the Top 4 TEAMS and this is the Worst Bama Team in Awhile. Although they ARE Starting to Peak. I Would Love For them to GET IN and SEE What Happens. None of the other Teams Want to See them. EXCEPT GEORGIA ISN'T SCARED.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i think so, if tcu or usc lose next week, bama is in. ohio state lost by many points

007D

I Would Love to See it. I Will Be Rooting for the Teams Playing them. Hopefully Both Lose or at Least One. Every Time Bama is in it. . All of a Sudden they Can Upset the Rest and Win ..They Got Robbed Against Tennessee unless you are a Tennessee Fan. You knoW that Last Drive was Complete Bull S.. The Entire Drive was Interference when there was None. Literally,Everytime they had them Stopped. . They Called interference. . Tennessee Had a Great Year for them and it was SO obvious they weren't going to Let Alabama Win that Game. One of the Most rigged Games I EVER Saw. I Get it. . It was SO Many Years where they Never Beat Bama. BUT" You Still have to GO do it. The Refs got caught Up I'm the moment and Just Started Calling Flags Every time the Game was Over. 3rd and Forever 4th and Forever Both Stop. Oh Wait Pass interference. 80 ,Yards of pass interferences on Yards and situations that had NO chance. They were up like 28-7 and then The the Tide kicked there a@# the Rest of the Game. This is the Worst Bama Team I can Remember during the Season Granted Young was hurt for a Month. They are Starting to Click and I would LOVE to SEE Drama. I knoW one Thing if they LET Ohio State over Bama. That would Show How Much Envy and Hatred is out there for Bama. The Committee will FEEL Pressured to Put in Anybody Except Bama. They Did the Right think when they Lost to LSU in the Sec Championship Game. Then the Tide Rolled LSU in the Championship Game when Nobody thought they could. They were Saying that was up there with the BEST TEAMS EVER. They were Rated #1 of ALL Time Because of the Schedule I guess and how Many Top Teams they Beat. It Will be interesting to See if they have the Balls to put them in AGAIN. Because if You Can Honestly SAY Ohio State is Better after Watching them Get Kicked in SO Hard at Home. At Home.. in Front of there Crowd Going Crazy. . After Last Year". NO WAY! Do they Deserve it.
    Last edited by 007D; 11-27-22 at 03:10 AM.

007D

WHaTttttt. Goal Line Stand .kansas State inside the 1 yard Line. . WHaT!!!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Bama out

2 losses

007D

No Way ! No Way " No Way they Keep Bama OUT NOW!! Georgia #1 Michigan #2 Ohio State #3 and Alabama #4. Guaranteed

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

They're not getting in.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    No Way ! No Way " No Way they Keep Bama OUT NOW!! Georgia #1 Michigan #2 Ohio State #3 and Alabama #4. Guaranteed
    Stop dreaming

They may be better but not deserving with 2 loses

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7253

No team is getting in with 2 losses. That is just nonsense. Losses trump everything if one team has 1 and the other has 2.

007D

Keep Thinking. Keep Straight Up Thinking. . You Can Tell the Ba m a Haterz. It is All Good.
    Appreciate Greatness. Doesn't Come Around to Much. DO you Mean you Are Praying A l a b a m a Doesn't Get IN. Oh Yea" Would rather have TCU who Couldn't Beat Kansas State with there Backup QB . . . Who Alabama would F' N Rip to go to the Playoff.

007D

I Will Be against Everyone on Here. I Love it. LET'S See who Gets in

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

tcu was in but they lost, bama is in

the 4 best teams, and tcu is not

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

ohio st buckeyes

007D

I Agree
    . I Want Cougars. Actually, Some Cougars would be good.. The 4 Best Teams are In. That is All that Counts. May the Best Team Win.. and Yes Ohio State.. Both benefited from these Losses. Do the Right Thing Committee.. And LET'S GO!! The 4 Biggest College Teams in the Same Playoffs. .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

poor tcu

007D

Poor TCU. . I actually would Feel Bad For TCU. I like Going for the Underdogs. . BUT " In Football. . It isn't Entertaining.. The Underdogs getting Beat up and Body Slammed isn't Fun . And thE Score is Lopsided after 10 Minutes in. . Poor TCU.. Might Be Poor Alabama...Possibly ! Because if that is What enough of the Committee is thinking. How Many people on the Committee WANTS to do a Trophy" gesture.TCU probably won't be Back. We should Just throw them in.. they Deserve it". If they are Going Strictly on the BEST 4 Teams and aren't worried about TCU's Feeling's. The Tide are In. NO Real College Football watcher WANTS to See Georgia thrash TCU and Put there Quarter Back in the Hospital. Georgia is the BEST Team. Make them Face the Rest of the BEST Teams. TCU couldn't win with Everything on the line. It is there Fault. Anything Other than the Best 4 is a Fake PlayOff.
    Last edited by 007D; 12-03-22 at 10:08 PM.

BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2169

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    Does the Crimson Tide..If USC Loses Next Week.. Not Sure who they Play.. What % Chance they Get in. . Again. I mean , We ALL knoW Deep Down they are the #4 Team After Ohio State Got Blasted at Home in the 2nd Half to the Same Team that kicked their a@& Last Year. Could you imagine Alabama Getting Rolled at Home. Especially if you Rolled them the Year Before to knock them the F OUT of the Playoffs. I wasn't EVEN Considering The Tide. Until what happened today. Clemson Lost. They are Out. LSU Lost . Ohio State could Lose EVEN BUT they Can't get there a @# handed to them Like that. TCU Everyone knoWs Couldn't Beat Alabama. Don't knoW if The Tide Get in. BUT" Once AGAIN they Are the Top 4 TEAMS and this is the Worst Bama Team in Awhile. Although they ARE Starting to Peak. I Would Love For them to GET IN and SEE What Happens. None of the other Teams Want to See them. EXCEPT GEORGIA ISN'T SCARED.
    Not happening

007D

You think TCU should be There. . H a " Let them. I Will watch in happiness Get MURDERED. Hell yea " That would be Tightt. LET'S DO This..
    Last edited by 007D; 12-03-22 at 07:48 PM.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

$$$ Talks!! 1 vs 4 (SEC vs SEC), 2 vs 3 (BIG10 Vs BIG10) West of the Mississippi football sucks! I am going to hate seeing my Buckeyes get beat twice by them fooks (They are presently playing a close game with Purdue). But, that's how I would place em. We will soon see.