Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Max Duggan NFL?

This kid is a winner! Not the biggest arm or the greatest talent, but he's a winner. I'd say his floor is Andy Dalton type (also TCU). Ceiling? Who knows? He'll go to the combine and Pro day and they'll check him out, but I'm thinking late 2nd round maybe? He's listed at 6'2 & 209

Maybe Cousins is a decent comparison? Cousins has a little more arm, but Max is a much better athlete

I know WV sucks, but he's already thrown 2 long TDs today and had a 40 yard run called back

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

Anyone lose on West Virginia +7.5? One of the worst beats ever.

25 seconds left, 4th and 2 from the 40, up 34-31, TCU hard counts and draws the defense offside. On the free play, the QB throws a bomb for a TD.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post

25 seconds left, 4th and 2 from the 40, up 34-31, TCU hard counts and draws the defense offside. On the free play, the QB throws a bomb for a TD.
    I saw that. Sick! I thought he was just throwing it high as fk to burn clock since there was only :25 left and couldn't believe when it was right on the money. I would've punted it to the 10 or something. That would've been safer

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post

Yours is worse, but I'll give you another one today. I took Tenn Kentucky Over 13.5 1Q. Tenn scores a TD 2 min in and I think I'm home free. Kentucky runs it in with 4:30 left, but they block the xpt. I knew I was fkd but Tenn drives downfield. Makes a 3rd/8 from like the 20 when I needed a FG. 2 plays inside the 10 and get to the 2 when the clock runs out. They were in shotgun and could've snapped it too

Walked in first play 2Q

Fred The Hammer

Drake Maye from N Carolina is better. That kid is a future NFL Pro Bowl QB