jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I know that firedawg's record in here is questionable at best, but I have to agree with him here. Akron at home, needing one more win to become bowl eligible, playing an Ohio team who is on the road, bowl eligible already, and has nothing to gain here. Too many points to give.

jjgold

Bigdaddy i am tailing

do not fuk me

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I know that firedawg's record in here is questionable at best, but I have to agree with him here. Akron at home, needing one more win to become bowl eligible, playing an Ohio team who is on the road, bowl eligible already, and has nothing to gain here. Too many points to give.
    Ohio playing to clinch the East. Wouldn’t say that is “nothing to gain.”

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigdaddy i am tailing

do not fuk me
    JJ. My record is so far superior to yours that you could not catch me in 10 years. I am at least 15 percentage points ahead of you in college ball. If anyone screws this up, it will be YOU, since you do it on such a regular basis.

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Lots of chalk.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lol... Slow your roll
    Your not in my league

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post
    Ohio playing to clinch the East. Wouldn’t say that is “nothing to gain.”
    As is Akron, and yes, it is nothing to gain because the CC is worthless. I will admit that they will get to play one more game, against Toledo, the team that Ohio just crushed by 28 at home last week. But who wants a rematch away from home? I do not know if Akron wins, but they should cover.

jjgold

I’m not a guy you would want to tangle with after losing bet on an a farm pal

JJ. My record is so far superior to yours that you could not catch me in 10 years. I am at least 15 percentage points ahead of you in college ball. If anyone screws this up, it will be YOU, since you do it on such a regular basis.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

How's Mayela doing JJ.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Be careful with Akron here, that line has gone through 11 in a few places, that might be too low.

I think that line shift could be bullshit. Without getting too far into the numbers I would think we would see some buying at that -10.5 level on Ohio.

Those buyers are pretty sharp and the market is going to need to show it. Most houses picked up a later number of 12 or 13 from that early opener of -10.5.

While it appears that pressure is on the underdog, it really may not be as much as it seems.

The books are getting Ohio bets.

Good Luck whatever your play.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Be careful with Akron here, that line has gone through 11 in a few places, that might be too low.

I think that line shift could be bullshit. Without getting too far into the numbers I would think we would see some buying at that -10.5 level on Ohio.

Those buyers are pretty sharp and the market is going to need to show it. Most houses picked up a later number of 12 or 13 from that early opener of -10.5.

While it appears that pressure is on the underdog, it really may not be as much as it seems.

The books are getting Ohio bets.

Good Luck whatever your play.

More equivocation.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    More equivocation.
    Nonsense, you don't understand the meaning of the word. You should look up words before trying to use them, what a waste of time you have become.

I'm warning against taking Akron because the line is too low and informing the thread that what looks to be a form of reverse line movement is likely bullshit and sharp buyers are taking the favorite. Of course, you don't know what that means.

My post doesn't say or imply anything different.

Sheesh.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I think that line shift could be bullshit. Without getting too far into the numbers I would think we would see some buying at that -10.5 level on Ohio...
    We've seen the buying put the line back to 11 pretty solidly across the board. Some houses, in anticipation, never budged from -11.5.

For the most part, the market is only showing that pressure to 11, but more is there. I wouldn't be surprised to see an uptick to that 11.5 mark across the board, even thought it can be tough coming off of 11.

jjgold

I hate this conference so hard to pick the damn winnner

I’m just tailing

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Lol I’m going with KVB I took Ohio.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Ohio -10
    Central Michigan -16
    Please don’t lecture me on buying points.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

You can always adjust at half or live

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh wow, the books decided to show that pressure in the last hour, as anticipated.

In my opinion, we could be looking at a 13 point or so game.

I have Ohio at different levels, from -10.5 to -11.5.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Let’s get this KV🏈

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Unreal Bowden looks like the Akron blimp

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

An outright upset.

The books took a lot of money down with this one, including parlays with the moneyline.

Good call Akron backers!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Live to see another game
    My motto

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Akron +13
    YW Baldino

jjgold

Yes!!

Dawg!!!!!!!!!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Nice call dawg!! other game C.Mich not sure how they even covered that one, close to making the bad beat show i would think if you had Kent

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lol... Slow your roll
    Your not in my league
    I am so far ahead of you that you could NEVER catch me. I know it. You know it. And you know that I know it. Like most of the losers in here, you do not have a spreadsheet, and no way of proving how good you are. I have a spreadsheet that you and anyone else in here may check at any time. If you do check it, you will see that I am over 65% for the season, something you have never done, and will never do. I know all about your past. You are lucky to even be posting in here. I will admit that you take a lot of flack in here, but to be honest, you asked for a lot of it. http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ is my spreadsheet address. Take a look at it and learn.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I’m not a guy you would want to tangle with after losing bet on an a farm pal
    JJ. First of all, I was right on the money taking Akron last night. This should not surprise you. Secondly, I would destroy you in any football contest (College or Pro) and you know that. There is simply no denying that. You are a rank amateur like the vast majority of players (real or imaginary) in here. The reason why I am so successful (and you, of all people, know how to check my spreadsheet) is because I do not wager on every game. I KNOW how to beat the system, and money management is #1 on the list. I have been doing this for a lot longer than you have, and I have made a nice profit (HUGE by your standards) doing this. Instead of shooting your mouth off, why don't you try LEARNING for a change.

jjgold

Good call big daddy !!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Good call big daddy !!
    JJ. I must admit that I have a lot of fun at your expense and I thank you for being such a good sport about it. Most in here would not. Here are the reasons why I do so well with College and Pro Football. First, and most importantly, they are the ONLY sports I wager on seriously. Sure I will drop a couple of hundred on the Ponies every now and then but that is because my wife and daughters love to go to the local tracks out here (Del Mar and Santa Anita). We make a day out of it complete with some great food. My two daughters are really into horses. The second reason is the biggest. I have been doing this seriously since the early 1970's. My father was a builder in Vegas and know a lot of people. I was able to talk to the greats of all time. Lefty Rosenthal, Jimmy the Greek, "Roxy" Roxborough Bob Scucci, and others talked to me and I listened. Boy did I listen. I took notes and remembered just about everything they said. Football wagering was much easier back in those days. There are many more different types of wagers offered today, but the basic rule remains the same. The house always has the mathematical edge, all things being equal. It just depends on how big an edge they have.

So I never worry about all of the other sports. My football wagering starts in earnest on draft day and ends on Super Bowl Sunday. If you notice my spreadsheet, you see that I make a lot of"games of the year" wagers. This is how the "wise guys" make their money. You get odds that allow you to take advantage of terrible lines, and allow you to "middle" wagers one the season begins. The trick to it all is that you must have your season pretty well planned including what lines should be for certain games BEFORE June 1st. That, my friend, takes a lot of knowledge, experience, and a "gut" feeling that you can depend on.

firedawg

I am so far ahead of you that you could NEVER catch me. I know it. You know it. And you know that I know it. Like most of the losers in here, you do not have a spreadsheet, and no way of proving how good you are. I have a spreadsheet that you and anyone else in here may check at any time. If you do check it, you will see that I am over 65% for the season, something you have never done, and will never do. I know all about your past. You are lucky to even be posting in here. I will admit that you take a lot of flack in here, but to be honest, you asked for a lot of it. http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ is my spreadsheet address. Take a look at it and learn.
    Lol... Anytime you want to show me
    Start a thread sport
    NCAA foots is fine by me
    I’ll whip ya like a puppy
    Get real son