WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Just read the grand jury report. This is going to get uuuuugllllly.

Well...uglier.

shawn555
    shawn555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Not only should Joe Paterno step down right now, he should be arrested too.

ANYONE who knew what he was doing but did not go to police should be charged as well.

What sick ***** know about this happening and do nothing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yep WV -- tip of the iceberg.

Believe me, sooner or later (likely sooner), Paterno will be gone.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Agree to a certain extent no coin.. reading this grand jury thing... for most of them it seems like it was after sandusky retired... and its very difficult to know where your employees and coaches are at all times... could it be a black mark to a historic career yes... define him no.. that's just my take though

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sex with little boys is disgusting

May God damn Penn State

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

lol lemon party

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i know the alumni better start writing some checks because penn state going to be out major money!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta do more than "report it to the higher ups" and then plead ignorance ......For no one to turn this into police and let this creep STILL hang around after multiple incidents is unreal.......EVERYONE who possibly knew anything and didn't do all that they could about it deserve to be fired and probably charged with crimes relating to withholding information on horrific crimes

These scumbags obviously knew this creeper was STILL with children daily at the camp he was running and did NOTHING about it even after they swept the other incident in the shower under the rug

Unreal.

I hold Joe Pa and all these higher ups responsible for all of the children that got assaulted AFTER that shower incident took place (and there are a couple).....Could have done something about it at the time, but did nothing

As for Sandusky, he deserves the firing squad and that can't come soon enough

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Agree to a certain extent no coin.. reading this grand jury thing... for most of them it seems like it was after sandusky retired... and its very difficult to know where your employees and coaches are at all times... could it be a black mark to a historic career yes... define him no.. that's just my take though
    huh?

a grad assistant come to you and say " hey one of your former coaches is digging out a boy in the shower" and all paterno do is hey i will tell my boss! he is done!! he knew and everybody else knew!!!

ebbearsfb1

Do you not realize, if he went to the police it turns into a he said she said, the lawyer even says it in the case? Paterno wasn't there... the grad asst.. should of went to the police... guess its a hell of a lot easier said then done

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Do you not realize, if he went to the police it turns into a he said she said, the lawyer even says it in the case? Paterno wasn't there... the grad asst.. should of went to the police... guess its a hell of a lot easier said then done
    EVERYONE needed to do all that they could to make sure Sandusky was never allowed to roam this earth free to hurt more children......No one did anything, Sandusky assaulted more children after the incident.......They all screwed up and allowed for more children to get hurt by not doing a damn thing

Now all deserve to get charged/ fired

ebbearsfb1

I agree 100% that paterno should of went to the police though...interesting howthis will shake out

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

If I was Paterno I would be standing down immediately.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

This is horrible and disgusting. Fuk penn state and the scumbags that ran that fuking "nambla" loving football program. Omg, I want to throw up. Joe pa needs to go immediately. Long overdo.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

This is only going to get much worse for Penn St. and more high ranking officials within the university. I live and work in State College. These allegations have been known by many for several years. Many high ranking officials within Penn State have been trying to bury this for many years. Trust me, they will be more arrests and info that will come out and it won't be nice for "Dear Ole State" Paterno was rumored to be done this year prior to this incident breaking. Urban Myer has met with President Spanier, and former AD Curly earlier this year for a "meeting not an interview" and he has been house shopping in the State College area. Again, this was before this incident-If I were him I would change my mind and go elsewhere. Penn State was attempting to hire a "big name high profile coach" to replace Paterno-IMO this would change that. Who would want come to PS-(Pedophile Sanctuary)

I live and grew up in central PA and JoePa was a living legend-his legacy has been forever tarnished.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

@ khaden

if these allegations was known in "happy" valley, then when didnt anyone step up and say something esp. with children!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

This is a whole different issue with Tressel. Tressel lied about it and tried to cover it up, when you like to the NCAA you are going to get fired. Period.

I don't think Joe-Pa fires, he did legally what he had to do when he reported it 'up the chain' after a graduate student program person told him what he saw. But it is pretty f'd up that no one called the authorities when this guy was f'ing 10 year old boys in the shower.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this could be important in the future. if it's a big shitstorm now, the next school this happens in people will stop the sex offender earlier to prevent a penn state level devastation. in my opinion if penn state goes down hard it will be good for the little boys and girls of the future.

LP™
    LP™'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Paterno is on Michael Corleone Godfather III status right now.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I don't think Joe-Pa fires, he did legally what he had to do when he reported it 'up the chain'
    The law says all you have to do is tell someone above you at work and be done with it?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    This is a whole different issue with Tressel. Tressel lied about it and tried to cover it up, when you like to the NCAA you are going to get fired. Period.

I don't think Joe-Pa fires, he did legally what he had to do when he reported it 'up the chain' after a graduate student program person told him what he saw. But it is pretty f'd up that no one called the authorities when this guy was f'ing 10 year old boys in the shower.
    In some circumstances you have a moral duty far beyond any legal duty.

This is one of those times.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    @ khaden

if these allegations was known in "happy" valley, then when didnt anyone step up and say something esp. with children!
    The higher ups at Penn State were trying to make it go away-there was one incident that was reviewed by the District Attorney (the one who is missing) and it never went anywhere. Then more incidents kept surfacing. It's sick-everyone thinks Penn State runs such a "clean" program and are above board-they just cover shit up better. Go online and read the grand jury documents that have been released thus far. I can't believe Paterno isn't being charged thus far. There will be more bombs that will be dropped-this is far from over.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Paterno has done nothing wrong. The guy is one of College Footballs greatest coaches of all time. The media should leave him alone.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Sandicksky as a defensive diddler scored more than the entire Penn St offensive combined, fukkking scumbag.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Paterno is done.This is sick

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

how did all this news suddenly come about? seems like bad timing for Penn State with 3 tough games coming up.

couldn't they wait until the off season to release news like this?

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Paterno is a disgrace.

I might buy telling your boss if someone accuses a coworker. I'm not buying you never look into it again with your life long friend. Incident after incident from a man you have known for years and you do nothing... ever. This all happened on Paternos name. Sandusky never would have had the access he had if not for Paterno. Joe had to know something was up and all he did was turn his head. You never go talk to him man to man? what could he have said? incident after incident, imagine the weird things Joe must have seen happening... He's a disgrace.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Paterno has done nothing wrong. The guy is one of College Footballs greatest coaches of all time. The media should leave him alone.
    how did all this news suddenly come about? seems like bad timing for Penn State with 3 tough games coming up.

couldn't they wait until the off season to release news like this?
    Are you being serious?

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Paterno looked the other way while child raping was going on for around 10 years

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
    Paterno is a disgrace.

I might buy telling your boss if someone accuses a coworker. I'm not buying you never look into it again with your life long friend. Incident after incident from a man you have known for years and you do nothing... ever. This all happened on Paternos name. Sandusky never would have had the access he had if not for Paterno. Joe had to know something was up and all he did was turn his head. You never go talk to him man to man? what could he have said? incident after incident, imagine the weird things Joe must have seen happening... He's a disgrace.
    Sandusky was involved with this organization for a long time. Are you telling me that he just started sexually abusing boys in 2002? Common sense says this went on for years and Paterno had to know something was up well before '02. Like you said, it's a close friend and confidant.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yes I'm serious. Unless Paterno was the one committing these crimes leave the guy alone. He's old , he doesn't need to be put through this nonsense. Its rediculous that the media brings up stuff like this right in the middle of the season. I wish ESPN and the NCAA would get back to reporting the great games and stop trying to be like TMZ.

Yeah what that one dude did was wrong and he is in Jail right? There is no need to bring all this negative attention to Joe Paterno and the rest of college football.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

From what I read Joe Pa did report the incident.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    what if you found out tommorrow your mom or dad or sister or brother was doing the same thing. You think you would know since your related huh
    Why isn't anyone ticked off at the mother of one of the boys? According to the story I read on espn.com this morning, she "eventually" reported the incident to someone at her son's high school. Doesn't ANY parent with one ounce of sanity go directly to some law enforcement agency? Call 911. Do SOMETHING, dammit! In all this mess, she's near the top of the list when it comes to people who royally screwed up.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear you cannot be this fukking stupid.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yes I'm serious. Unless Paterno was the one committing these crimes leave the guy alone. He's old , he doesn't need to be put through this nonsense. Its rediculous that the media brings up stuff like this right in the middle of the season. I wish ESPN and the NCAA would get back to reporting the great games and stop trying to be like TMZ.

Yeah what that one dude did was wrong and he is in Jail right? There is no need to bring all this negative attention to Joe Paterno and the rest of college football.
    Wow.

Do some reading sir. Either that, or fix your moral compass. It may be broken.

First 12345 ... Last