Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    i really feel for the black guys with avg or smaller cawks

must be a tough life always failing to live up to expectations
    good point, never though of this. They must get in to situations were they are about to get laid then the girl suddenly backs out when he pulls em down and it's not what she expected. Wouldnt happen with me as they know I've probably got a standard white man baby dick!

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    tht is beyond weird that his own mother and sister would go out with his mrs and look for rooster together! Were they from BumFuck, Kansas or something?

"beach boys" are quite common in poor black countries. they scour the beaches and look for ugly/old/fat white women to pay them for sex
    http://www.afrik-news.com/article16624.html
    http://www.theipinionsjournal.com/20...h-african-men/

Hannibal

good point, never though of this. They must get in to situations were they are about to get laid then the girl suddenly backs out when he pulls em down and it's not what she expected. Wouldnt happen with me as they know I've probably got a standard white man baby dick!
    it was big for the korean bitch hahaha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

"beach boys" are quite common in poor black countries. they scour the beaches and look for ugly/old/fat white women to pay them for sex
    Watch a move called "Vers le Sud"

all about this shit

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah I've watched a few documentaries on them. And was in England news other day about a haggard 50 year old woman who'd paid thousands to bring her Nigerian toy boy back with her then a week later he dissapeared with thousands of her money and all her jewellery!

But regardless of that, what kind of mother takes her future daughter-in-law on holiday and grabs rooster with her....unless she hated her son of course. Maybe it was JamesKim again

DeFactoCrippler

yeah I've watched a few documentaries on them. And was in England news other day about a haggard 50 year old woman who'd paid thousands to bring her Nigerian toy boy back with her then a week later he dissapeared with thousands of her money and all her jewellery!

But regardless of that, what kind of mother takes her future daughter-in-law on holiday and grabs rooster with her....unless she hated her son of course. Maybe it was JamesKim again

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn i thought that bitch was rolling for a kneebar!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    damn i thought that bitch was rolling for a kneebar!
    lmao Rogan would of been creaming over it!

She got proppa gang banged for sure after tht

Hannibal

Korean girls dont look as downsy...less squinty eyes! I met enough at uni to be able to tell the difference now! I even guessed that she was from Seoul...tho I guess shouting out the Capital city of a small country is always going to have a good chance of being a winner!
    unlike other asians, koreans are genetically predisposed to having single eye lids. i dont know the number, but i would wager over 85% of them do. Their eyes are way more squinty than the stereotypical chinaman
    here is a video of japanese vs korean eyes. i would say that the chinese are closer to the japs than the koreans
    i am qualified to speak on this subject, as i have dated many asian girls

double eyelid surgery, to make the eyes appear bigger, is super common in korea. I know girls that receive that from their parents as gifts for 16th birthdays and such
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...lebrities.html
    so those koreans you met likely werent all natural

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

unlike other asians, koreans are genetically predisposed to having single eye lids. i dont know the number, but i would wager over 85% of them do. Their eyes are way more squinty than the stereotypical chinaman
    here is a video of japanese vs korean eyes. i would say that the chinese are closer to the japs than the koreans
    i am qualified to speak on this subject, as i have dated many asian girls

double eyelid surgery, to make the eyes appear bigger, is super common in korea. I know girls that receive that from their parents as gifts for 16th birthdays and such
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...lebrities.html
    so those koreans you met likely werent all natural
    lol maybe I got it the wrong way round! She was with a Chinese girl who spoke zero English and was more squinty than her tho! If I do ever meet up with her again (as she lives in London apparently) I'll quiz her on this!

DeFactoCrippler

[QUOTE=Vaughany;18266152]
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Nice! I'd be more impressed if you made her pay for it.

It wasn't JamesKim's wife was it?[/QUOTE]

haha tht would be a massive bonus if it was! and she did pay for her own taxi when I ushered her out the hotel the next morning if tht counts!
    Loled at this shit.

1. "the next morning" implies you slept in the bed with this skank for the entire night? Why didn't you karate kid this bitch out the crib when you busted a nut? Niqqa that some beta ass lame shit. What, you lay cuddling and shit?

2. "She did pay for her own taxi" does this imply that you have paid for the taxi of some skank in the past? oh my god.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

[QUOTE=DeFactoCrippler;18278842]

Loled at this shit.

1. "the next morning" implies you slept in the bed with this skank for the entire night? Why didn't you karate kid this bitch out the crib when you busted a nut? Niqqa that some beta ass lame shit. What, you lay cuddling and shit?

2. "She did pay for her own taxi" does this imply that you have paid for the taxi of some skank in the past? oh my god.
    haha well, the thing was that I had to sneak her in to the hotel in first place as some seem to be very touchy about people having "guests" and I wasnt risking my deposit on this ho! So at the time I guess I thought it best to wait for a bit until there was a different guy at the reception then send her down on her way. Bear in mind it was early morning when we got back so she wasnt around for long! Certainly dont recall there being any cuddling!

hmm dont think I ever have actually paid for a taxi to take a girl away...but have when trying to get a girl back with me!

Hannibal

[QUOTE=DeFactoCrippler;18278842]

Loled at this shit.

im not as alpha as you dfc
    i'll do that shit ...cause i might wanna hit it again, even if not right away, i'll save it for a rainy day

its always easy to hit bitches that you already got a piece of. i'll do the whole fake courteous bs if it means adding another one to the bank that i can dip into again in the future

DeFactoCrippler

[QUOTE=Hannibal;18278914]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

im not as alpha as you dfc
    i'll do that shit ...cause i might wanna hit it again, even if not right away, i'll save it for a rainy day

its always easy to hit bitches that you already got a piece of. i'll do the whole fake courteous bs if it means adding another one to the bank that i can dip into again in the future
    but he was in focking amsterdam on vacation broski?

DeFactoCrippler

[QUOTE=Vaughany;18278906]

haha well, the thing was that I had to sneak her in to the hotel in first place as some seem to be very touchy about people having "guests" and I wasnt risking my deposit on this ho! So at the time I guess I thought it best to wait for a bit until there was a different guy at the reception then send her down on her way. Bear in mind it was early morning when we got back so she wasnt around for long! Certainly dont recall there being any cuddling!

hmm dont think I ever have actually paid for a taxi to take a girl away...but have when trying to get a girl back with me!
    Also, you may go "hey dfc you come on here all the time and talk about face focking asian hookers, dont you pay for THAT?".

You are quite right Vaughany. I do pay for that. it is the entire point. There is no bigger turn off than if an Asian prostitute is actually attracted to me in any way. I prefer them to be feeling a mixture of fear and disgust in regards to me.

Handing over the money helps them to remember that they are in fact a whore and i am purchasing them. These asians didnt sign up for a life of prostitution either, they are mos tlikely paying off a debt to smugglers for bringing them here. Many of them cry while the sex act is occuring.

Hope this helps

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

also I've come back with some disgusting fever...think it has anything to do with her rather than the freezing weather?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Dude, you dont know what freezing weather is until you've lived in Canada.

Its probably her.

Hannibal

we go international bro

but seriously... if you didnt want to see that chick again no need to treat her well. try treating one of these "you'll never see or want to see again" chicks like absolutely shit ... i bet you will get off on it when you realize how fun it is

i had this penetrate buddy that was a total bitch but the sex was great. one night we did our usual thing, i went to pick her up at the bar after she got smashed with whatever random dumbfcks that week. i had fcking driven there wasted and she pulls some shit where she is trying to play me with another guy so we would fight over her or something. i was patient at first cause i still wanted to penetrate her, but in my mind i already decided that i hate this penetrating c unt. so i lose my patience, tell the guy not to penetrate withme, drag her into my car, her friends are protesting because they think i am hurting her or abusing her. but she apparently warms up to this, as i guess she just wanted an aggressive male to take her
    i'm so fcking steaming mad as i drive this bitch him. i get home and pound the shit outt of her in my drunken rage. not a second after i bust i tell her we're done i dont want to see her dumb ass anymore. You would not believe what this ego buster does to a whore like that after you've already fked her. she cried like i would never expect from a bitch like that. i could tell you that i've never felt such power over a person it was penetrating euphoric

end up she doesnt have any money for a taxi and she wouldnt penetrating leave without me getting physical so i drove her home. i know, bitch moe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

DeFactoCrippler

we go international bro

but seriously... if you didnt want to see that chick again no need to treat her well. try treating one of these "you'll never see or want to see again" chicks like absolutely shit ... i bet you will get off on it when you realize how fun it is

i had this penetrate buddy that was a total bitch but the sex was great. one night we did our usual thing, i went to pick her up at the bar after she got smashed with whatever random dumbfcks that week. i had fcking driven there wasted and she pulls some shit where she is trying to play me with another guy so we would fight over her or something. i was patient at first cause i still wanted to penetrate her, but in my mind i already decided that i hate this penetrating c unt. so i lose my patience, tell the guy not to penetrate withme, drag her into my car, her friends are protesting because they think i am hurting her or abusing her. but she apparently warms up to this, as i guess she just wanted an aggressive male to take her
    i'm so fcking steaming mad as i drive this bitch him. i get home and pound the shit outt of her in my drunken rage. not a second after i bust i tell her we're done i dont want to see her dumb ass anymore. You would not believe what this ego buster does to a whore like that after you've already fked her. she cried like i would never expect from a bitch like that. i could tell you that i've never felt such power over a person it was penetrating euphoric

end up she doesnt have any money for a taxi and she wouldnt penetrating leave without me getting physical so i drove her home. i know, bitch moe
    +1

Those sloots always be trying to make you fight for them. They love that shit.

I remember i was in a similar situation as yours. Me the sloot and the other dude that was interested in her were standing beside his car in a parking lot smoking a blunt.

I said "damn I gotta take a PISS" and whipped out my shit and drained it right there in front of them. They kinda jumped to avoid the splashback off the asphalt and the growing puddle it was making. I was "sorry brah did I splash you?".

that sloot's vag was liquified brah

Hannibal

+1

I said "damn I gotta take a PISS" and whipped out my shit and drained it right there in front of them. They kinda jumped to avoid the splashback off the asphalt and the growing puddle it was making. I was "sorry brah did I splash you?".

that sloot's vag was liquified brah
    subtle, but so alpha
    i could have used a mentor like you in my youth

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

McGregor blog...looked friggin shredded!

Last edited by Vaughany; 04-03-13 at 06:15 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Marcus Brimage Plans on Giving Overrated Conor McGregor a "Reality Check"

BY DAMON MARTIN
    (FEATURED COLUMNIST)
    ON APRIL 2, 2013

1,833 reads

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesNext

There seems to be quite a bit of hype surrounding UFC on Fuel 9 competitor ConorMcGregor, as he makes his Octagon debut this weekend in Sweden.
    A two-weight-class champion in another promotion, McGregor has been in the spotlight already with documentaries being aired about his rise to success, and that was before he ever even signed with the UFC earlier this year.
    His opponent this weekend, Marcus Brimage, has heard all the stories aboutMcGregor, and as he understands it, the young Irishman is going to be a popular pick on Saturday. He's watched plenty of video on McGregor, and he's not really sure where all the hype is coming from outside of a few flashy finishes against subpar opponents.
    "I looked the guy up and he's like the Irish gospel, he's like the second coming in Ireland. Everyone's just going crazy about him saying that he's on the short path to (Jose) Aldo, he's got two belts, so I really didn't give a damn," Brimage told Bleacher Report. "I looked up his opponents and I looked up his fights and f—king all his opponents were just scared sh—less before they ever walked into the ring. They were petrified, they couldn't even do anything against him before the fights even started."
    Brimage is pretty positive looking at the fights that McGregor's had over the past couple of years that he could duplicate those same performances if he lined up similar talent.
    "I told everybody I can go back to Alabama state fairgrounds, put some bums in the ring, whoop their asses, and put all my cousins in the stands to make sure it looked good. I could do that, but that doesn't mean nothing," said Brimage. "He fights in Cage Warriors and then he got all his cousins in the stands saying 'Go Ireland!' and he clowns the dude and it makes him look fantastic."
    The hype surrounding McGregor also comes with a certain level of expectation, and that brings plenty of pressure behind it as well.
    Brimage has already knocked off two other competitors of similar pedigree in JimHettes and Maximo Blanco, who appeared to be on the fast track to fame and fortune when he beat them in the Octagon. Whether he sees his name in lights come Saturday night isn't important, but Brimage promises to send McGregor back to Ireland with a UFC loss and a big bruised ego to match.
    "I'm still gonna come up in there as the underdog, like I always am, and I'm just going to do my thing like I always do," Brimage stated. "He's going to come out there thinking I'm a lollipop that he can just clown and then that's when he's going to get a reality check."

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

we go international bro

classy...wait til karma slaps you back

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

McGregor blog...looked friggin shredded!

you touch your rooster to this too much

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    you touch your rooster to this too much
    never too much! "Stay ready so you dont have to get ready"

Sacrelicious

Yo V did you see that knockout on TUF last night?

I think this guy Uriah may make us all some money in the not too distant future...

Beelzebubzy

never too much! "Stay ready so you dont have to get ready"
    Too shay

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Yo V did you see that knockout on TUF last night?

I think this guy Uriah may make us all some money in the not too distant future...
    ha yeah, was pretty funny,,,tht Bubba is a massive bum!

Sacrelicious

ha yeah, was pretty funny,,,tht Bubba is a massive bum!
    "why does my eye hurt?"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

dude was talkin up such a big game at start of show, then suddenly turned in to a pussay! At least that Josh guy has backed his shit up so far and also seems to be fighting with too dodgy legs!

Beelzebubzy

Josh is definitely the best all around talent on the show. Striking needs some work as he gets very aggressive
    I think lil Kongo puts his lights out though

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Does someone know how to apply a round robin? Never tried it before, and want to know what people think about that type of bet.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Does someone know how to apply a round robin? Never tried it before, and want to know what people think about that type of bet.
    2 and 3 Team Round Robins + WWE PPV's = $

First ... 275276277278279280281 ... Last