Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    My folks bought a place just across the US border many years ago now and 2 of my friends' parents did as well in the same area close to Mt. Baker in Washington State. When I was younger me and my friends would hang there usually for a night or two in the summertime. We were too you to drink legally in the US but tehy rarely checked. The taverns would have super cheap beers by the pitcher and no one cared what brand it was. They had pull tabs, music, and cheap smokes. They weren't the greatest beers probably but it was beer, cold and it was cheap. So many different brands to choose from. Heck, you could go to a gas station or grocery and get a 24-pack of cold beer for $5 or $6 I remember. I couldn't by a 12 pack in Canada for less than $10 back then and it wasn't refrigerated. So we could grab a cold 24 pack of Ballantine or Pabst, a couple packs of Marlboros, steal the cart from the golf course and cruise around wasted until the Sheriff was called.
    Excellent post, Dwight! one your all-time best posts ever! you see, not a whole lot of difference between us Dems and you Reps! (sorry I couldn't resist). but yeah, my sentiments exactly. I agree 100% with what you just said. As long as beer is ICE cold and cheap, who the fuk gives a shit or rat's ass what brand it is! An ice cold miller lite chased down with a shot of whiskey = YES SIR!!! Do you remember Milwaukee's best?! We used to call it BEAST! back in the late 80's when I was in my late teens that was our go to! A whole fukkin' case for like $4.99!! Those were the times brother! PS...I should post that pic of me doing a triple beer bong when I was 18. one of only two people in our high school that could do it without spitting or throwing up!
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Da Manster! 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

[QUOTE=RussianMike;31245384]
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianMike View Post

Side note, why the fook is everybody on here posting their tranny pics? Bud's obviously trying to get away from it by lining Dana's pockets. Nobody wants to see dudes in dresses so the sooner we get away from that mental illness, the better for every real muthafucka out here.
    To remind you not to drink that piss water...

Da Manster!

^^^...JIBS, WOOD U SMASH?!...you seem to be awfully OBSSESSED with Dylan!...just sayin'...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Excellent post, Dwight! one your all-time best posts ever! you see, not a whole lot of difference between us Dems and you Reps! (sorry I couldn't resist). but yeah, my sentiments exactly. I agree 100% with what you just said. As long as beer is ICE cold and cheap, who the fuk gives a shit or rat's ass what brand it is! An ice cold miller lite chased down with a shot of whiskey = YES SIR!!! Do you remember Milwaukee's best?! We used to call it BEAST! back in the late 80's when I was in my late teens that was our go to! A whole fukkin' case for like $4.99!! Those were the times brother! PS...I should post that pic of me doing a triple beer bong when I was 18. one of only two people in our high school that could do it without spitting or throwing up!
    We would have plastic green garbage bins full of empty Milwaukee's Best, Rainier, Hamm's and Olympia cans by the fire pit. Ballantine's was the cheapest later on. I sure miss those days tipping a few cold ones with my old man by a fire.

Mickey's Big Mouth was something they would have on special a lot at the local gas station.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-28-23 at 03:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Ha! Mickeys! I remember that! My friends loved it but I was never fond of it. Never tried Rainier. My old man loved the Canadian beers. Moosehead, LaBatt's, and Molson Golden were his favorites! We had a downstairs fridge in our rec room that had a bar in it! It was always filled with Steaks, Chops, and Chicken! and of' course beer!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^...JIBS, WOOD U SMASH?!...you seem to be awfully OBSSESSED with Dylan!...just sayin'...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Is this sports boycotting trend a republican thing or is it bipartisan?
    It seems to me like conservatives are Running out of sports to watch because they're easily offended snowflakes.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Jayvegas420 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It seems to me like conservatives are Running out of sports to watch because they're easily offended snowflakes.
    Its called having principals. Boycotting has been around forever. A trend is something completely different.

Snowflakes are usually weak men or ugly women who are easily offended, have no morals, invent silly fake narratives and blame everyone else for how unhappy they are.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Real men don't drink Bud Light. They drink Busch.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Real men don't drink Bud Light. They drink Busch.
    wrong Pavy! I don't drink Busch...I eat it!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

wrong Pavy! I don't drink Busch...I eat it!
    I'd buy you this shirt my friend:

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave pavyracer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It's a tranny homophobic thing.

Real men that drink beer don't want to crack open a beer and want to see a man dressed up as a girl on their can of beer. It's just as simple. Could ruin your buzz! ; )

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

It's a tranny homophobic thing.

Real men that drink beer don't want to crack open a beer and want to see a man dressed up as a girl on their can of beer. It's just as simple. Could ruin your buzz! ; )
    What is the drink of preference of men who dress like women JIBBBY?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What is the drink of preference of men who dress like women JIBBBY?
    Shirley Temple on the rocks maybe? ; )

Da Manster!

I'd buy you this shirt my friend:

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I dont care i love Bud Light with Lime will never stop drinking it as long as it is in stock!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I dont care i love Bud Light with Lime will never stop drinking it as long as it is in stock!
    You're gay if you drink that garbage even if you don't know about the boycott rule with Bud light.

DwightShrute

You're gay if you drink that garbage even if you don't know about the boycott rule with Bud light.
    lol

RussianMike
    RussianMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    We would have plastic green garbage bins full of empty Milwaukee's Best, Rainier, Hamm's and Olympia cans by the fire pit. Ballantine's was the cheapest later on. I sure miss those days tipping a few cold ones with my old man by a fire.

Mickey's Big Mouth was something they would have on special a lot at the local gas station.

Hands down cheapest was always Busch Lt.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave RussianMike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

^^^...In the DMV circa late 80's, you could usually find a case of Milwaukee's Best for $4.99! and Busch LT was not too far behind! Good bang for your buck!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I use to drink Mickey's big mouth beer before going into clubs with friends in my early 20's.. Lol.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I use to drink Mickey's big mouth beer before going into clubs with friends in my early 20's.. Lol.
    Did you pass on St. Ides Malt Liquor?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

What if you don't drink at all?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Did you pass on St. Ides Malt Liquor?
    It was either a 40 ounce of Mickey's or Colt 45. No St. Ides Malt in my youthful days. Doritos Ranch as a chaser. Sitting in the car and drinking before going into the Clubs in Hollywood on Sunset BLVD with friends was the routine on the weekends. Saved cash that way.

Those days were fun. Caught a good buzz off those 40's back in the day.. Today that would sober me up if I had to drink that shit..

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

It was either a 40 ounce of Mickey's or Colt 45. No St. Ides Malt in my youthful days. Doritos Ranch as a chaser. Sitting in the car and drinking before going into the Clubs in Hollywood on Sunset BLVD with friends was the routine on the weekends. Saved cash that way.

Those days were fun. Caught a good buzz off those 40's back in the day.. Today that would sober me up if I had to drink that shit..
    Wow. Malt Liquor and Cool Ranch Doritos,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow. Malt Liquor and Cool Ranch Doritos,
    Winning combo back in the day! Hard to beat. Cheap buzz with tasty munchies. Saved on buying drinks and or grub before going into the clubs.

I had a solid system of play back then with the boys! They appreciated my cheapness as we'd all brain storm conversations when buzzed in the car parked. All the while drinking those 40's while listening to the Beastie Boys.

My buddy had an OJ old school Bronco that we all piled in. Oh those early years!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-23 at 06:44 PM.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2559

If Budweiser was smart they bring this back for the Superbowl.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Winning combo back in the day! Hard to beat. Cheap buzz with tasty munchies. Saved on buying drinks and or grub before going into the clubs.

I had a solid system of play back then with the boys! They appreciated my cheapness as we'd all brain storm conversations when buzzed in the car parked. All the while drinking those 40's while listening to the Beastie Boys.

My buddy had an OJ old school Bronco that we all piled in. Oh those early years!

I can’t think of a worse combo than these two.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I can’t think of a worse combo than these two.

RussianMike
    RussianMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    What if you don't drink at all?
    Then you may as well put on a dress like the rest of them dudes and start reevaluating your pronouns.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And....

First 12