Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

I want my ppv money back
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Man I can't wait to watch ciryl Gane win tonight!!
    LOL

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Gane has never gone down that easy...

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

I don't know man, Gane did absolutely nothing. Can't take this fight seriously. How can you say this was impressive when all Gane did was to sit down and wait to get chocked out?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Gane has never gone down that easy...

Art Vandelay

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    I don't know man, Gane did absolutely nothing. Can't take this fight seriously. How can you say this was impressive when all Gane did was to sit down and wait to get chocked out?
    Actually a pretty entertaining Main Card till then - Bo debut, Gamrot got pushed, Rakh v Neal was solid, Grasso w the upset - If we ever saw someone take a dive...

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

The French are historically pussies. How can anybody be surprised? Easiest money of all time. Thanks Jon

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

I watched free and want money back

Art Vandelay

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    The French are historically pussies. How can anybody be surprised? Easiest money of all time. Thanks Jon
    Almost too easy...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I watched free and want money back

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lol Gabe no clue how to ground fight

iones earnest nothing

worse see fight ever
    Most heavyweights dont have a ground game.

Art Vandelay

Sean Strickland Twitter Lol...

@ciryl_gane goddamn! Bro you looked more scared than Jones wife after some cocaine..

Wtf bro!!! Although real talk Jones is a scary mother rooster_eater.. pound for pound best fighter to ever grace a octagon.....
    11:53 PM · Mar 4, 2023

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

How can you say he did nothing? He immediately kicked Jones in the balls 😂
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gane is a fraud or paid to lose.

If you paid to see this garbage I'd demand my money back..

Did you see how tight that grip was jibby. his head was ready to explode. At first i thought that was a joke than replays showed him getting worked. Imagine having Jones around your neck with his power. Lucky for Gain he didnt snap it.

Thor4140

hope all this goat talk is now over. after Volk fight it was like these mma guys had nothing else to talk about. Bones shut that shit down hopefully. im sure the same guys who for weeks called Volk the goat will now completely forget they said that and now call Jones the goat.

Thor4140

There was nothing more obvious than Brunson being there just for a check. Who gases like that after a round when he did all the laying on top especially against a guy known for his cardio. Than sitting there and getting hit and laughing knowing he could take this guy down at will but had no energy. After losing his last fight his ambition is completely gone and now getting paid is all he is looking for.

Thor4140

And yet he got wobbled by those 1-2 strikes he received. That midget is made of glass.
    And than this simpleton goes for a takedown. Cody is shot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sean Strickland Twitter Lol...

@ciryl_gane goddamn! Bro you looked more scared than Jones wife after some cocaine..

Wtf bro!!!
    Lol. Gane did looked scared as shit. That fight was a complete joke.

Gane should have just dropped his shorts bent over and gave Jon Jones some lube at the start of the fight instead. That would have been more respectable!

DiggityDaggityDo

Lol. Gane did looked scared as shit. That fight was a complete joke.

Gane should have just dropped his shorts bent over and gave Jon Jones some lube at the start of the fight instead. That would have been more respectable!
    Oh wow… what’s this sport called???

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

LOL
    You actually took the time to quote that.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Jibbbs
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave 19th Hole 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 514

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    hope all this goat talk is now over. after Volk fight it was like these mma guys had nothing else to talk about. Bones shut that shit down hopefully. im sure the same guys who for weeks called Volk the goat will now completely forget they said that and now call Jones the goat.
    jones ain't the champ until he beats Ngannou that was a horrible matchup for Gane who has 0 grappling if jones beats Ngannou he's the GOAT for sure

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    There was nothing more obvious than Brunson being there just for a check. Who gases like that after a round when he did all the laying on top especially against a guy known for his cardio. Than sitting there and getting hit and laughing knowing he could take this guy down at will but had no energy. After losing his last fight his ambition is completely gone and now getting paid is all he is looking for.
    agreed i had money on Brunson i'm looking to bet against driscus du plessis in his next fight depending on odds and matchup

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There used to be this customer of mine that came to my business.... and we started talking about sports etc. This was in 2011 or so... he was a big time UFC fan. We started talking about gambling etc. He was so amazed you could wager UFC offshore at the time. Little did I know what a guru he was at it... I started taking his wagers... he wagered 13 times with me... He Went 11-2. Naturally... I said F this... I'm done.

Point of all of this... the info he gave me about Jon Jones... in his exact words... "I'll be very surprised if he ever loses a fight." People think he doesn't review film on fighters is nonsense. He is highly intelligent. He has 3 different angles to approach a fight.... Knows your weaknesses and anticipates where you're going to attack him. Counters every thing you do. He's always one step ahead of you. Absolutely a brilliant fighter.

I would say 12 years later... that customer of mine was right on.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    jones ain't the champ until he beats Ngannou that was a horrible matchup for Gane who has 0 grappling if jones beats Ngannou he's the GOAT for sure
    Ngannou already lost to Black Beast and Stipe. Jones would wreck Francis. I think Blades has a better chance. Once Tom Aspinal recovers and gets back, he's the real challenge.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Ngannou already lost to Black Beast and Stipe. Jones would wreck Francis. I think Blades has a better chance. Once Tom Aspinal recovers and gets back, he's the real challenge.
    Agreed!!!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

jones will lose the rematch i lost 7.5k on that 1 minute match and will be betting more against jones in the rematch

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    jones will lose the rematch i lost 7.5k on that 1 minute match and will be betting more against jones in the rematch
    Jones is a horrible matchup for Gane who has no grappling Gane is far away from a rematch

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He also knocked Stipe out and didn't lose the HW belt I want to see Ngannou vs Jones I agree tho that Jones would probably win

Art Vandelay

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Unless Gane drastically improves in the grappling area he has no chance. It's like the guy never set foot on a wrestling mat. I'd say 80-90% of MMAers survive that guillotine in that position so early in the fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unless Gane drastically improves in the grappling area he has no chance. It's like the guy never set foot on a wrestling mat. I'd say 80-90% of MMAers survive that guillotine in that position so early in the fight.
    That's exactly why I thought the fight might be fixed. Every other HW in the division would have gotten up or got out that choke angle being that fresh and at the start of the fight. It looked staged to me.

Art Vandelay

That's exactly why I thought the fight might be fixed. Every other HW in the division would have gotten up or got out that choke angle being that fresh and at the start of the fight. It looked staged to me.
    Strange to say the least Jibbby - Gane almost looked happy the "fight" was over...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Strange to say the least Jibbby - Gane almost looked happy the "fight" was over...
    Well he got paid and not really hit once in the face. In and out in a minute! I'd call that an easy night at the office.

I guess I'd be smiling and happy too.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

He's not really French but whatever.
    Crap fight and pathetic.

First 12345 Last