Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Lol Holm is 40, didnt know she was that old. Thought she was 35-36ish. She will punch the air as always and if Vieira can get her down she will have control time on her side. Either way both can't be trusted and in that case you simply take the +200 if you have it going either way. I think this goes to the judges, this has split decision written all over it so I'm taking +200 in a coin flip fight. Lets see, not playing anything big.
    And it really had split decision written all over it. Wish my bookie had 'win by split decision' - they probably didn't give a shit about this fight either.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, both Holly and Veira suck ass. Fade both going forward. Feel very lucky to get that win.
    I'm not sure whether we will see Holly again. She sounded very depressed in the octagon interview. If she ever intended to fight for the title again that dream is gone after this loss and with her being 40 and knowing she sucks ass, I think she'll hang it up.

Vieira however, I would fade that idiot if she fought a broken chair.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I'm not sure whether we will see Holly again. She sounded very depressed in the octagon interview. If she ever intended to fight for the title again that dream is gone after this loss and with her being 40 and knowing she sucks ass, I think she'll hang it up.

Vieira however, I would fade that idiot if she fought a broken chair.
    If Holly likes the UFC pay checks she'll fight again even though she is 40 and blows. I think she's under contract if I'm not mistaken for a few more fights? She just fought in the main event and I'm sure she got a pretty sizeable Zuffa pay check just for showing up.

Allure

If Holly likes the UFC pay checks she'll fight again even though she is 40 and blows. I think she's under contract if I'm not mistaken for a few more fights? She just fought in the main event and I'm sure she got a pretty sizeable Zuffa pay check just for showing up.
    Fair enough, forgot about that. Well better for us. But next time I'll stick to fading without watching. She is unbearable lol.

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

I believe she will continue to fight as I get the feeling the money for her is hard to pass up on especially knowing that she can still beat most of the division by keeping her distance or clinching and most of the time escapes fights relatively undamaged. But of course Zuffa is no longer signing her paychecks

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Fair enough, forgot about that. Well better for us. But next time I'll stick to fading without watching. She is unbearable lol.
    That fight was tough to watch but I thought Holly won even though I can see why they gave it to Viera. Holly didn't do anything with her clinch control time but I thought that was going to win her the fight. Regardless, that was a rough card overall and I only had one play which was taking a stab with Chase Hooper who burned me in the past but luckily he looked better in his fight and got the finish.

First 123