KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It all depends on the judges. Some judges favor wrestlers than strikers. This is why Madsen, Kern and Sterling won even though they got outstruck. It appears the judges had a bias favoring wrestlers last night. It's not always like that. I have seen fights where the wrestler wasn't rewarded and they went purely with strikes. Always cap the judges in these fights so you can win the coin flips. Or if a wrestler is facing a striker bet the split decision prop.
    You hear the fighters themselves say it over and over again...

"Never leave it in the hands of the judges."

Even the fighters know, pavy, even the fighters know.

If enough fights go to the judges, somebody is bound to get screwed that night.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

???That flies a cacoon flag? Not in my white book!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Especially over an American
    Last edited by Brandt Moat; 04-11-22 at 08:06 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Anyone who thinks Yan won round one shouldn’t be watching mma. He did nothing but take kick after kick to the body where he was flinching later on in the fight. the guy is a notorious slow starter and it cost him the fight. Oh and by the way i was there. Is everyone in Jacksonville a drunk? I swear there were 5 to 1 guys in the joint where i would think it would be more like 20 to 1. Top notch girls dress to kill. Friday night i ate at the same joint as Sterling (table next to me)and didnt even know it. Bathrooms were nice at the venue. Shoulder to shoulder with piss flying everywhere and a 20 minute wait to piss. Fights were okay but of course the Burns fight was worth the whole evening.

Brandt Moat

Yan lost. But, that is not the way a champion fights. He ran! That is a chicken shiot pot shot fookn way of fighting. I can't wait til he is beat the fook down. You can't stand them up when he has your back. He is a weak champ. Yan should be pissed at himself. Only fooked me outta a $600 parlay. Hit on all but one flat bet. Had Burns +400 for a hundy. I would take that bet everyday. He doesn't lose every time to Chimeav. Hope they fight again.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Yan lost. But, that is not the way a champion fights. He ran! That is a chicken shiot pot shot fookn way of fighting. I can't wait til he is beat the fook down. You can't stand them up when he has your back. He is a weak champ. Yan should be pissed at himself. Only fooked me outta a $600 parlay. Hit on all but one flat bet. Had Burns +400 for a hundy. I would take that bet everyday. He doesn't lose every time to Chimeav. Hope they fight again.
    After watching that round again i think it was a little closer than my first read but i think Sterling should have got a 10-8 the second round of total domination.

Brandt Moat

He controlled him! I have dominated my wife more in the sack! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    After watching that round again i think it was a little closer than my first read but i think Sterling should have got a 10-8 the second round of total domination.

Brandt Moat

I would still only get a 10-9 round. She likes to be chocked. It is a joke-she would beat my ars if she knew what i said.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    He controlled him! I have dominated my wife more in the sack! lol
    Control was the third round. 2nd was a beatdown

First 12