JON FITCH-335

JASON DENT +200
    GlEISON TIBAU -240

JASON GILLIAM +325
    JAMIE VARNER -395

ukgaz
    ukgaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1280

Only play I'm doing is on Sylvia. Couture at 43 is going to have a tough time with the reach and power of big tim. Sylvia by KO in R1 or 2.

Tempted by Fioravanti as well

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

great performance by couture

mcfedries kept me from going 3-0.....some of the worst ground technique i have ever seen displayed by him

will be interesting if randy can come out alive vs crocop though

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

How big do you think that Couture/Cro Cop line will be? I think Cro Cop will be -700 or somewhere in that neiborhood.

dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way the line will be that high. Mirko is good but however not that good to get that kind of line. If and when they fight he will be -300 or tops most likely. Not sure how much backround you know on him but he struggles against good wrestlers and he doesnt have the best chin. Im ready to see the chuck liddell vs Fedor match. I hope UFC can sign him within the year. Who knows maybe pride will go bust right now they are hurting bad. What are your thoughts on Fedor. That guy is ****in sick Im a huge Liddell fan but If I was setting the line it would be Fedor -200. Plus whatcha think about chuck going to heavyweight to fight Mirko cro cop? All Liddell has to do is drink a few beers and he will be in the heavy weight class since hes 1 pound under the weightclass. UFC 69 has a crappy card but the UFC 70 in England has a badass card cant wait to see it. Matt Hughes didnt do what I thought he would but I just dont see him beating GSP. I really believe when Hughes beat him the 1st time GSP was nervous and now ready then when he brought his game well we all saw what happened.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

-300 for crocop seems about right, randy has a strong fanbase. i see crocop killing him though

chuck has a better chance vs crocop than fedor. chuck vs crocop is pretty close with both capable of winning by ko in round 1. liddell is known for his takedown defense vs wrestlers but necessarily vs judo or sambo. i think fedor takes chuck fairly easily. i think that would be fedor -180 cause again chuck has a huge fanbase. crazy as it sounds i might bet on chuck in a fight vs crocop.

i would pick gsp over hughes again as well but think hughes will make it a better fight than the 2nd match
    Last edited by goldengoat; 03-05-07 at 05:33 PM.

dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tell you what most people forget is chuck is a kickboxer. As of late people may totally forget since hes been doing nothing but throwing bombs. I really like the cro cop vs chuck fight. I think chuck takes him but damn cro cops kicks make things crazy. Im guessing chuck will be a fav just cause cro cop isnt as known to the US people. Im still stuck on the chuck vs fedor fight. I feel thats the best 2 fighters out there right now. Im ready to see what brock lesnar is going to do his 1st fight with the right training man that guy could be sick. Would like to see him at UFC as well but they would have to pick up the super heavyweight class since the heavyweight class stops at 265 i think