gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    You mean, they wont realize how awesome you are, and wont be able to benefit from your picks? Thaaaaats the ego I like to deflate. But you HAVE chased every time i've seen you down... Probably 3-4 times not 8.
    lol you edited your post to talk more shit?

they won't realize how awesome i am just because some tool doesn't talk shit? can u please tell me how this makes sense???

people think i'm awesome, then some idiot comes along and comments on me chasing, so they stop thinking i'm awesome?

i know you were just trying to be funny but you're so stupid and unfunny that it's painful.

yes, when i'm down, i chase so i don't stay down. are you seriously talking down on me for chasing when i'm down? gtfo u fool

and for the record, i haven't been posting my picks.

you're such a pathetic loser, i swear. i am literally laughing right now thinking about you. so low, talking shit, tryna come off sounding cool and funny, but only sounding like a dumbass... wow....

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Nothing like a couple of non-Pros trolling each other. Classic.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

sometimes i have trouble believing some of the people on here are actual human beings

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Nothing like a couple of non-Pros trolling each other. Classic.
    would it make a difference if one of us took 3 mins to become a pro?

if i cared, i woulda done it a long time ago. ain't hard. i mean, afterall, YOU are a "pro." haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha yeah, if you are a Pro apparently it means you automatically are a legit gambler and all your arguments have sense.

Almost as bad as those on sherdog who think they are superior because they are "black-belts"!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah, if you are a Pro apparently it means you automatically are a legit gambler and all your arguments have sense.

Almost as bad as those on sherdog who think they are superior because they are "black-belts"!
    haha

do you frequest the sherdog forum too?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Good chasing again!
    Big deal?

FightFightFight

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    lol you edited your post to talk more shit? they won't realize how awesome i am just because some tool doesn't talk shit? can u please tell me how this makes sense??? people think i'm awesome, then some idiot comes along and comments on me chasing, so they stop thinking i'm awesome? i know you were just trying to be funny but you're so stupid and unfunny that it's painful. yes, when i'm down, i chase so i don't stay down. are you seriously talking down on me for chasing when i'm down? gtfo u fool and for the record, i haven't been posting my picks. you're such a pathetic loser, i swear. i am literally laughing right now thinking about you. so low, talking shit, tryna come off sounding cool and funny, but only sounding like a dumbass... wow....
    Id requote some shit to explain to you why this is stoner nonsense, but I really dont care enough. Not trying to have a big time-consuming tiff here, just a tiny poke intended. Chasing is obviously not a great practice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

do you frequest the sherdog forum too?
    Sometimes...good for a laugh now and again!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

would it make a difference if one of us took 3 mins to become a pro?
    It would make a difference and you and I both know if it took you 3 minutes you would have already. You aren't fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    It proves at the very least you are of legal age to have a gambling account and have at least once in your life had $200 in your possession. If you cannot understand that then I feel sorry for you.

It legitimizes, at some very basic level, those who have and those who do not. It really is that simple.

When you have two non-Pro SBR members attacking each other it's comical because it's not hard to imagine both being underage and/or unemployed and on a forum because they simply do not have friends. That's why it's worth noting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It would make a difference and you and I both know if it took you 3 minutes you would have already. You aren't fooling anyone.

It proves at the very least you are of legal age to have a gambling account and have at least once in your life had $200 in your possession. If you cannot understand that then I feel sorry for you.

It legitimizes, at some very basic level, those who have and those who do not. It really is that simple.

When you have two non-Pro SBR members attacking each other it's comical because it's not hard to imagine both being underage and/or unemployed and on a forum because they simply do not have friends. That's why it's worth noting.
    Okay, I fully understand tht so no need to feel sorry for me big-timer, and I could appreciate what you're saying had I and many others not seen Gabe post numerous screenshots of bets he's made that are more than $200; and seen numerous videos were Gabe clearly isnt under the legal age.

Seems you're generalising just a tad! I've seen plenty of "pro's" say retarded stuff and have retarded beefs in "The Saloon" and "Player's Talk"

FightFightFight

unemployed and on a forum because they simply do not have friends.
    Who's the one with over 5000 posts? You're an awesome character. Love it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

haha took the words right outta my mouth

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Get the **** off this thread keyboarding, you shithead.

I don't want * from Player's Talk infecting the MMA subforum. We actually have productive discussion here. All you trolls like to do is argue about nonsense like being a pro. No one gives a shit if you are pro. Go away. No one wants you hear.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-27-12 at 06:11 AM. Reason: removed slur

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

AGREED. gtfo keyboarding. You are pure garbage.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

**** keyboarding

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

haha took the words right outta my mouth
    Did either of you notice I've been a member since 2009? I mean for fukk's sake, gabe you fukk, you have 2700 posts and you've been a member for less than 6 months. But I digress, I don't think post count indicates someone having any more or less of a life than anyone else.

I don't disagree that Pros are just as likely to have childish fights as non-Pros, I just think it's far more likely, based on facts, for a non-Pro to be a child and/or broke. I'm not sure how anyone can dispute that.

As for everyone else chiming in, don't be fukking hamburgers. And if you insist, at least learn how to spell. It makes your outrage at least a little more tolerable.

God bless.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Did either of you notice I've been a member since 2009? I mean for fukk's sake, gabe you fukk, you have 2700 posts and you've been a member for less than 6 months. But I digress, I don't think post count indicates someone having any more or less of a life than anyone else.

I don't disagree that Pros are just as likely to have childish fights as non-Pros, I just think it's far more likely, based on facts, for a non-Pro to be a child and/or broke. I'm not sure how anyone can dispute that.

As for everyone else chiming in, don't be fukking hamburgers. And if you insist, at least learn how to spell. It makes your outrage at least a little more tolerable.

God bless.
    O god no one cares god damnit. Get the **** out loser.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

God bless.
    who brought this guy?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i miss chandler blades =(

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Blades was a legit non-pro...he'd fu*k keyboarding dude upppp!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

It's like I walked into some kind of MMA circle jerk.

First I get criticized for having too many posts by a guy who is on pace to outpost me by thousands. If I have no life with 5500 since 07/09, you guys must really think Vaughany is a world class loser.

Then I get criticized for trolling after commenting on two fukks who were already trolling each other with one guy attacking another for chasing his losses. Apparently I'm the only one who found that comical.

Then I got Vitooch forgetting how a public forum actually works.

I think the MMA subforum needs a lot more members from Player's Talk in here to give some of you an idea of how SBR works. You've been sheltered too long.

God bless.
    Last edited by keyboarding; 02-27-12 at 09:41 AM.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

tl;dr

Vitooch
    Dayman

It's like I walked into some kind of MMA circle jerk.

First I get criticized for having too many posts by a guy who is on pace to outpost me by thousands. If I have no life with 5500 since 07/09, you guys must really think Vaughany is a world class loser.

Then I get criticized for trolling after commenting on two fukks who were already trolling each other with one guy attacking another for chasing his losses. Apparently I'm the only one who found that comical.

Then I got Vitooch forgetting how a public forum actually works.

I think the MMA subforum needs a lot more members from Player's Talk in here to give some of you an idea of how SBR works. You've been sheltered too long.

God bless.
    I still don't think anyone cares what you have to say
    Last edited by Vitooch; 02-27-12 at 10:35 AM.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I think the MMA subforum needs a lot more members from Player's Talk in here to give some of you an idea of how SBR works...
    Thanks for the offer, but if we want to read posts from airbetting ruh-tards, we'll just venture on over to Player's Talk.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

no thanks, i actually just hired a guy off craigslist to come over and teach me.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Keyboarding, not even GSP is impressed

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Keyboarding, not even GSP is impressed

Uhh, that's your opinion.

no thanks, i actually just hired a guy off craigslist to come over and teach me.
    You hire guys off Craig's List to come to your house?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Uhh, that's your opinion. You hire guys off Craig's List to come to your house?
    Only when I need help with SBR forums.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol at all the hate on keyboard dude...

First ... 21222324