wakle
    wakle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hit with KYC at thunderpick.io

Did smaller BTC withdrawals from thunderpick.io with no problems (5 minutes to hit the blockchain), but tried to withdraw about $8K worth of BTC and it has been delayed, and just got an email asking for my id and proof of address and stuff.

Their TOC don't allow US customers, which I am. Am I ******? Are they gonna let me withdraw my money at least?
    Last edited by wakle; 04-10-23 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Clarify withdraw currency

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

Quote Originally Posted by wakle View Post
    Did smaller BTC withdrawals from thunderpick.io with no problems (5 minutes to hit the blockchain), but tried to withdraw about $8K worth of BTC and it has been delayed, and just got an email asking for my id and proof of address and stuff.

Their TOC don't allow US customers, which I am. Am I ******? Are they gonna let me withdraw my money at least?
    I hope that you get paid but the odds say that you aren't going to get your winnings. They may even take all.

The only two bitcoin books that allow US are Nitrobetting and Betcoin.

wakle

Damn, it's not like I lied: they don't have any GPS checking and never asked about my country during signup.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Damn, it's not like I lied: they don't have any GPS checking and never asked about my country during signup.
    They will still point to the terms of service I bet.

wakle

UPDATE: They are closing my account, but surprisingly they are going to let me withdraw all my winnings

https://gyazo.com/ffd74b90f5cbdbb66b3777c7c2d3e560

Really lucking out... Thank you thunderpick.io for not using any excuse to take customers' money
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: raiders72001

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

UPDATE: They are closing my account, but surprisingly they are going to let me withdraw all my winnings

https://gyazo.com/ffd74b90f5cbdbb66b3777c7c2d3e560

Really lucking out... Thank you thunderpick.io for not using any excuse to take customers' money
    great to hear.

ArAnah
    S_B_R
    ArAnah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

... Thank you thunderpick.io
    can I ask you, how many second loading 1 ticket for wagering ?