goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Tho I doubt they win but should b worth lottery odds
    Good luck

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Gopuke and Johnny on the same bet now... The Dream Team is born.

LMAO!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

+950

on it

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This dude also faded Mahomes in Arrowhead Stadium in the playoffs in Big Ben's final year... Said the league rigged it for the Steelers to advance. That garbage team got pummeled.

Gopuke is a meticulous curator of his online reputation. It's all smoke and mirrors.

We are witnessing the demise of a degen.
    I can’t wait till I’m not around anymore. For over two years this has been the only thing you have is following me around and harassing me. You even got suspended from this forum for a long time and the very day you got reinstated you were here attacking me. Just sitting there pining over the day you could post again. It’s a sad life. And it’s going to get taken from you. It makes me happy even if I lose this bet. It’s really win win

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    +950

on it
    That BJ guy who does your bookkeeping is already debiting your account.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

This dude also faded Mahomes in Arrowhead Stadium in the playoffs in Big Ben's final year... Said the league rigged it for the Steelers to advance. That garbage team got pummeled.

Gopuke is a meticulous curator of his online reputation. It's all smoke and mirrors.

We are witnessing the demise of a degen.
    Friend I had in Vegas thought they’d ride Big Ben off into the sunset too and probably lost his ass as well. I didn’t think it was a horrible idea but not every qb gets a storybook ending to career.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I can’t wait till I’m not around anymore. For over two years this has been the only thing you have is following me around and harassing me. You even got suspended from this forum for a long time and the very day you got reinstated you were here attacking me. Just sitting there pining over the day you could post again. It’s a sad life. And it’s going to get taken from you. It makes me happy even if I lose this bet. It’s really win win
    You can cry and spin and cry and spin all you want. You reap what you sow.

If you had served the time you vowed to serve after losing the contest, I would have respected you once you came back. But you couldn't help yourself, you broke the oath and then pointed the finger. At that point, who gives a shit? You merit zero respect and got the feedback you deserved.

goduke

You can cry and spin and cry and spin all you want. You reap what you sow.

If you had served the time you vowed to serve after losing the contest, I would have respected you once you came back. But you couldn't help yourself, you broke the oath and then pointed the finger. At that point, who gives a shit? You merit zero respect and got the feedback you deserved.
    More posts more posts Eddy you only got 1 inning left. Tell SBR how you really feel. This is a great moment for you. It’s going to give you everything you’ve worked for.

Eddy Munny

I've bookmarked the additional death threats you've leveled in my direction as well.

goduke

I've bookmarked the additional death threats you've leveled in my direction as well.
    Haha that’s all you got? The clock is ticking, rapid posts. Tell everyone how you feel. How hard you’ve worked. How many countless hours of posting. How many countless hours that you’ve somehow been available to post 24 hours a day. No job for Ed he’s got posting to do, he’s got to attack. He has a goal. Goduke cost him a year of posting, he will never get that back. Get it!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Goduke you said this had nothing to do with posting, now you’re acting like you’re gonna leave if this loses. My head is spinning like a washing machine

Eddy Munny

It’s a sad life. And it’s going to get taken from you. It makes me happy even if I lose this bet. It’s really win win
    Authorities have been notified.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Goduke you said this had nothing to do with posting, now you’re acting like you’re gonna leave if this loses. My head is spinning like a washing machine
    It didn’t but it’s a good time to leave, as the game was going on and Ed is heating up I thought well This forum is a mess and he’s never going to stop so what’s the point?

goduke

Weirdo. The ability to harass me on a daily basis is going to get taken from you because I won’t be here.

Eddy Munny

It didn’t but it’s a good time to leave, as the game was going on and Ed is heating up I thought well This forum is a mess and he’s never going to stop so what’s the point?
    Just have me banned. What's so hard about that?

You used to bandy that threat about like a little snowflake ballerina princess.

goduke

Just have me banned. What's so hard about that?

You used to bandy that threat about like a little snowflake ballerina princess.
    You need this place too much and the mods don’t care anymore they are just milking it for its last life. Let’s be honest the days of this forum turning around are grim.
    You waited for a year to get back here and posted the very day you were reinstated. It’s your home. You literally don’t sleep or work so you could attack me. I will give you your victory.

goduke

One more out Eddy. Get those posts in before MJ sends this to the saloon

Eddy Munny

You need this place too much and the mods don’t care anymore they are just milking it for its last life. Let’s be honest the days of this forum turning around are grim.
    You waited for a year to get back here and posted the very day you were reinstated. It’s your home. You literally don’t sleep or work so you could attack me. I will give you your victory.
    You must write a lot of fan fiction. Your delusions are your muse.

Eddy Munny

I think Gopuke is just jealous that I have more betpoints than him.

Eddy Munny

Gopuke's swan song... Everyone wave goodbye to the trust fund baby!

goduke

And there it is the Phillies lost. It’s been a fun ride but the cancer of this forum has won. Ed will lead the way now. Don’t say anything he doesn’t like though or else you will get years of harassment.
    Ed - your days will be empty now, cherish this moment it’s your championship.

Nothing left to get from this site. See ya SBR

Eddy Munny

Guys, he's bluffing... he'll be back. He probably just left to go rub one out.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

And there it is the Phillies lost. It’s been a fun ride but the cancer of this forum has won. Ed will lead the way now. Don’t say anything he doesn’t like though or else you will get years of harassment.
    Ed - your days will be empty now, cherish this moment it’s your championship.

Nothing left to get from this site. See ya SBR
    Where you going?

You self destructed in the past week. Not sure what happened but you will be back. We all go through this in gambling.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Everybody loses in gambling Duke, but you’ve made many good picks lately and in general since I’ve been here. FWIW, you do pretty good overall. So you lost this one so be it. Keep your chin up. I was just messin with you a bit but this message being serious.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Where you going?

You self destructed in the past week. Not sure what happened but you will be back. We all go through this in gambling.
    He opened a Pinterest account and will be posting plays there from what I hear.

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Wow

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Where you going?

+1. He won’t leave for good but he does need a break

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

This isn’t a threat. The dude is telling you something that’s an absolute fact. Life will eventually get taken from all of us. I don’t have any ties to either one of you here posting back and forth. I also just made about $500 bucks on the DBacks so I have no reason to defend this other dude cause of I can relate to betting on the Phillies tonight. I just have to call out a whiny b1+c# when I see one, and…that’s certain you. Every post is so pathetic with your whining. You seem so desperate for sympathy from the peeps on here. Bottom line is the fella is 100% correct; your life (as well as his, mine, and everyone else’s) will get taken from you. That’s not a threat crybaby; it’s a fact and a guarantee.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    This isn’t a threat. The dude is telling you something that’s an absolute fact. Life will eventually get taken from all of us. I don’t have any ties to either one of you here posting back and forth. I also just made about $500 bucks on the DBacks so I have no reason to defend this other dude cause of I can relate to betting on the Phillies tonight. I just have to call out a whiny b1+c# when I see one, and…that’s certain you. Every post is so pathetic with your whining. You seem so desperate for sympathy from the peeps on here. Bottom line is the fella is 100% correct; your life (as well as his, mine, and everyone else’s) will get taken from you. That’s not a threat crybaby; it’s a fact and a guarantee.
    You're trying way too hard. I'm not sure if you even know what you're reading, there Aristotle.

But since you made $500 on the DBacks, I have no other choice but to defer to your opinions.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8055

goduke wasted too much time posting back and forth instead of focusing on his betting.

He should have just ignored all this bickering and just concentrated on today's games.

There were many games much easier than Phillies.

I realize that it's after the fact, but Denver Nuggets was an easy win (especially fading JV's pick which is near lock), New Mexico State was tough but also relatively easy win, Liberty was a winner from start to finish.

Take any of these and he won. I understand that he has a futures on the Phillies and perhaps that clouded his judgement on tonight's bet even though he said this was a 2 step wagering, which I get it but I wish he would ended up with a different outcome than losing on the Phillies.

Doesn't feel good to know that a fellow gambler lost badly.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

I can see a ref come out now, personal foul on SBR forum, too many novel responses in one thread, that is a 15 penalty automatic first down. (insert laughing guy)
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8055

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I can see a ref come out now, personal foul on SBR forum, too many novel responses in one thread, that is a 15 penalty automatic first down. (insert laughing guy)
    You are right about that.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2571

Time for a dirt nap! Don't come back on Thursday saying u r all in again. Get off the court Sidney you lost. Enjoy your nap

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Knights game over. I bet against them and they won of course…anyone who thinks “MJ” was out of line please tell me. Post it. I really only care about keeping this place going. That said- some people need to humble themselves as we all mostly do from time to time. My NFL picks have sucked but I’m still standing because I don’t go “ALL IN”

I will defer to Andy, Opti, Nash, Laker, Unde and whomever if I need to shut the FU*K up. Very excited about my DBacks winning and will post from the World Series. Anyone want to come to AZ I got your ticket. Let’s go!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    i can see a ref come out now, personal foul on sbr forum, too many novel responses in one thread, that is a 15 penalty automatic first down. (insert laughing guy)
    spot foul.

First 1234 Last