goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Some in here were so desperate to see my cash out fail on me. I must have known something. Maybe another time my friends may get lucky and see it happen. Time will tell

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Some in here were so desperate to see my cash out fail on me. Maybe another time
    JV desperately wanted you to lose….its the only thing he knows. Fukk off JV

we both dominated with that Houston win

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Some in here were so desperate to see my cash out fail on me. I must have known something. Maybe another time my friends may get lucky and see it happen. Time will tell
    You're a virgin with a major in gender studies.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're a virgin with a major in gender studies.
    If his penis is smaller than a girl's clit, is he still considered a man?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Goduke if you can’t see what’s wrong with how you’re portraying yourself on here then I can’t help you. A serial chaser with $500 units, that sure checks out.

You’re lying about something bro

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    If his penis is smaller than a girl's clit, is he still considered a man?
    Last year I misgendered Gopuke and he/she/they/it inundated mods' mailboxes with complaints until they suspended me. Then right after my suspension Gopuke went on a tear, advocating for more trans cheerleaders in the NFL and posting pics of a Carolina Panther cheerleader with a bulge in "her" skirt.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Lol I'm not surprised by his antics.

Sounds like it's time for his 20th booster shot.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol I'm not surprised by his antics.

Sounds like it's time for his 20th booster shot.
    He's a pin cushion for the Fauci Ouchie... Can't be too safe these days with all the sniffles going around.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Goduke if you can’t see what’s wrong with how you’re portraying yourself on here then I can’t help you. A serial chaser with $500 units, that sure checks out.

You’re lying about something bro
    Nothing serial about what I did. I made a bet, thought it was going to lose, made another bet. I liked both games prior to the first game but my bet was dependent on if I won or lost the first one as I didn’t need to push. Once the first one came back I cashed out the other one for a 121 dollar loss and called it a night.
    One time betting after a game doesn’t make it serial and I’m not going to lay out my betting plan to you for approval.
    I don’t need your help and I’ve been on this site long enough and not wanted one thing from it so your claims are baseless. Take my picks, fade my pick I don’t really care. Why don’t you post some stuff and contribute to the nightly games so the forum isn’t as dead?

goduke

Someone who feels himself the way you do goduke, and you do and you’ve made some epic calls around here so I don’t blame you…but claiming a $500 unit and making bets of $3500, $10,000, and $15,000 because you “need a bailout”…you gotta see how this doesn’t look great for you.

And yes we’ve talked on here for years and I don’t necessarily have any reason to not believe you other than you shouldn’t be fukking around on SBR all the time if you got that kinda dough to sling around. (MJ would leave his family and just be knee deep in hookers and blow for example…)
    Tex why don’t you just worry about if the games are winners or losers. If I’m winning make some bets earn some money and go from there. If I start crushing your bankroll then give me shit. Outside of that just earn some money and use it to do whatever you do. Like I said before I won’t post anymore dollar amounts because I guess it gets people riled up, I did it only to help others so they knew my comfort level and could decide if they wanted to bet it too.
    I don’t care about internet cred but I do like talking shit about sports wins and losses. Not necessarily the other trash that comes in here.
    So you decide what you want to do.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Duke you are a sharp player. appreciate you posting plays. You are the anti-Johnny V imo. keep up the good works.

texhooper

Yeah I’ll post a 7 unit play then a 20 unit play then a 30 unit play within 24 hours and make the forum a better place like you. Come on man, I’m shocked that you can’t see what a clown you’re looking like

texhooper

Oh and then cash out the 30 unit play after the 20 unit play hits. Not ultra cornball shit at all there my man, way to make the forum a better place. I should strive to contribute like you

goduke

Yeah I’ll post a 7 unit play then a 20 unit play then a 30 unit play within 24 hours and make the forum a better place like you. Come on man, I’m shocked that you can’t see what a clown you’re looking like
    I’m just posting games as I bet man. I’ve been doing this for a long time. I honestly don’t think that’s a lot in terms of my bets but I guess it’s kind of relative to each person.
    Like i stated before I’ll just post the picks. The units was just for transparency or for people to understand if they wanted to follow to know the level I liked the game but since it upset you so much I won’t do that going forward and people can just guess.
    I think there’s some underlying issue to why it bothers you so much because I’ve been posting picks and even sometimes how much I’ve won for years on here and now is when you decided to get worked up about it
    One other thing there are at least 5 posters on here that post regularly that I know bet these levels as well without you saying anything to them

Eddy Munny

Gopuke is a serial chaser alright. He once lost five in a row and then came back with something ridiculous along the lines of a 82x "powerhouse play" to vindicate himself and stop the bleeding. They're not really units if you're always throwing some absurd number in front of it.

But then again we're talking about a guy who has Lia Thomas posters all over his bedroom wall.

Eddy Munny

Plus he's not really trying to help anyone as he claims, he just wants attention. Half of his plays are in-game bets or posted 2 minutes before kickoff. He presents himself as some Robinhood figure but really just wants to be jerked off since he doesn't get out much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    NEVER been done in MLB playoff history. Funny how no one can hold a lead since gambling was legalized.
    Bullpen FAILS for both teams! Suspect. I can't say the fix was in though..

goduke

Gopuke is a serial chaser alright. He once lost five in a row and then came back with something ridiculous along the lines of a 82x "powerhouse play" to vindicate himself and stop the bleeding. They're not really units if you're always throwing some absurd number in front of it.

But then again we're talking about a guy who has Lia Thomas posters all over his bedroom wall.
    Feel free to post proof of this. Just lies.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Lia Thomas has posters of me on his/her
    bedroom wall

I know, I've been there many times

Eddy Munny

Feel free to post proof of this. Just lies.
    I'm not combing through your post archive to drudge it up. You had a losing streak and just kept piling on the units with each successive play... Or are you referring to the LT poster? Which one are you claiming is false?

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1059

they have got to get rid of these umpires making balls and strikes calls

with today's technology there is no reason for bad calls anymore

budwiser

you can make the case that the high or low strike because of the curve or the batter's height...

but the plate left and right? come on man. last i checked, home plate doesn't move

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    they have got to get rid of these umpires making balls and strikes calls

with today's technology there is no reason for bad calls anymore
    Then how would they rig it ???

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Then how would they rig it ???
    good question

days of the mafia running vegas, i miss those days. tony spilatro was a good boy

frank rosenthal the jew with the hot redhead wife who couldn't stop her coke habit

ok sorry...

texhooper

I'm not combing through your post archive to drudge it up. You had a losing streak and just kept piling on the units with each successive play... Or are you referring to the LT poster? Which one are you claiming is false?
    I remember this. Thing is I don’t care until you’re like yeah I’m a $500 bettor who routinely bets way more than $500 then I chase hard like man…enough. Enough is enough. You’re obviously lying

texhooper

I’m just posting games as I bet man. I’ve been doing this for a long time. I honestly don’t think that’s a lot in terms of my bets but I guess it’s kind of relative to each person.
    Like i stated before I’ll just post the picks. The units was just for transparency or for people to understand if they wanted to follow to know the level I liked the game but since it upset you so much I won’t do that going forward and people can just guess.
    I think there’s some underlying issue to why it bothers you so much because I’ve been posting picks and even sometimes how much I’ve won for years on here and now is when you decided to get worked up about it
    One other thing there are at least 5 posters on here that post regularly that I know bet these levels as well without you saying anything to them
    Duke you’re a good guy you just gotta own your shit. If you do some dumbass bullshit own it. If Johnny was like 7 20 30 oh wait 20 won imma cashout the 30 you would crush him and say he has no idea how to gamble. Then you act like when you do it it’s cool. And a $500 unit bettor who always bets more than $500 and chases doesn’t exist. You wouldn’t behave that way unless you’re some sort of trust fund baby with an endless supply of money. Cuz you’d be at zero every other week at best acting like that. That’s why you come off shady as hell. I do think you’re a good guy though. Just own your shit

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Duke you’re a good guy you just gotta own your shit. If you do some dumbass bullshit own it. If Johnny was like 7 20 30 oh wait 20 won imma cashout the 30 you would crush him and say he has no idea how to gamble. Then you act like when you do it it’s cool. And a $500 unit bettor who always bets more than $500 and chases doesn’t exist. You wouldn’t behave that way unless you’re some sort of trust fund baby with an endless supply of money. Cuz you’d be at zero every other week at best acting like that. That’s why you come off shady as hell. I do think you’re a good guy though. Just own your shit
    You can’t reason with these guys. That’s the one and ONLY thing I’ve learned over many years here.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave mjsuax13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Exactly. Claims to be a savvy gambler yet you never see a one or two unit play, it's always some Herculean bullshit with a double digit number in front of the x. And if the "x" represents 500 dollars and you just Martingale games when things get rough, you'd be every book's wet dream.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3126

I'm nominating this as POTY. Very entertaining to read.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave teacher10 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12