omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I'm broke. I'm worse than JJ Gold, or anyone else. That was it for me. I lost everything. So those that faded me, good job. Good job, 2dabank. You called it.
    How is this POS not banned yet? SBR, your reputation is on the line. He WILL do this again. There are a ton of cappers here who are patient, methodical, slow, grind it out, never lose their cool type players. 44 Mag, Lock, daBank, Lakercrazy, a billion more. What he just did stains the rep of all of them.

Make daBank an honorary mod for his hard work warning others and let his first wielding of the precious ban hammer come smashing down upon the head of this reckless sociopath.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I don't think machine broke any rules to get banned, could be wrong. He thought he had a tip and urged it, that's illegal?

The confusing part is when he said he bet the other way then back tracked. Difficult to discern the truth after that.

This just made him look bad but this wasn't his first trip to the rodeo. He had a "lock" not so long ago that lost

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

​At least , please think about that Ocean Front PROPERTY in KANSAS !..................

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    ​At least , please think about that Ocean Front PROPERTY in KANSAS !..................
    Lol. At the moment pal I don't think he can come up with your asking price.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

get him to pay in installments - i dont think machine can use his money wisely on a daily basis anyway

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The only winner that came out of this was 2dabank and those that heeded his advice
    I didn't win anything, certainly not my intention. Just didn't wanna see ppl buy into this bs.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

i think i just saw machine jump off the GW bridge

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

wow...wtf, i definitely missed the entertainment last night...LOL

never go "ALL IN" on locks. Also don't trust when someone says that, that's just dumb. Not only that but did anyone realize minny has an amazing road record at 18-8, why would you go all in against that??

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

What's the bounce back play machine?

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Machine should get a 5 star metal for the most post in one day

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    What's the bounce back play machine?
    That the problem with going all in. There is no bounce back play.

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

there never was an "all in" play. He realized made a total ass of himself in coiner's thread. Then he went ice cold with his picks on top of it to make himself look even worse. He made this up thinking that if he won, he would get back in the "good graces" of the forum if he won them a lot of $$$(wasn't happening even with a win). He lost and decided to slink away with his head between his legs.

you see these threads in various forums once or 2x a year. the ego is a fickle thing. people just don't get it that Me, you , him or anyone we're all just random unimportant people on a forum. Don't take life so serious.

Gets off soapbox
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Machine Head Choice AKA St Andrew was outed years ago in this thread>The 15 Rules

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol. Didn't even pay attention to that. Never believed a word from bet size to "info"since 1st post..

Now he manning up and admitting he was on Seattle at least. Now I got another question, obviously I don't believe the info from double a manager but for arguments sake let's say he was talking with guy. Wtf died minor league manager know that would make his opinion be a lock? It could be manager of the major league club and again who cares they don't know wtf gonna happen "hey my team gonna win" I be like sure thing chief, lol. Only time a manager info be good is if he promised loss and put in shitty relievers and left them out there to get shelled.
    I honestly don't believe anything in this thread. It's all bullshit.

Even if the story is true, which is highly unlikely, how in the hell does that constitute inside info? I could have told you Gibson sucks. Vegas could have told you that but Vegas made him even money. Apparently Vegas knows more than eveyone, especially some Minor League coach (which again, I don't believe that story at all.)

You back a Mariner team that at times struggles to score runs when Cruz is out against a good Minnesota team. lol. WTF

Scrivero
    Scrivero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Leaving all the comments from the OP aside I do actually applaud him for trying to win big with one shot. Let me explain:

I know the feeling of starting to lose "sense" in the bets, that is, one starts to lose, is affected mentally and then starts to bet to win fast money or chasing the losses instead of keeping the betting and the stakes in long term thinking/levels.

Normally a person (Ive been there too), when affected mentally by losses or "bad beats", just starts to increase bet sizing and simultaneously the plays become worse than before as the mind is no longer in it 100 %. That option will lead to losing the whole BR rather fast with no real chance of winning big.

So to come back to what the OP did: he risked his whole BR to one bet which he thought had a good chance of hitting. He knew that he would lose the whole BR soon anyways otherwise (as has happened to me and probably to him before too) so why not try to double and get back to a sensible betting position mentally. And yeayea one should take a break etc when the tilt happes but its not possible/it does not help for everyone.

So this whole thread was basically the OP tilting mentally. Probably there is an underlying gambling addiction too, with a real interest in betting. Those things together can be a good or a bad thing, depending on the capping capabilites of the person as well as the mental resilience or the capability to avoid tilting.

So I say to the OP, again with leaving everything besides the actual bet aside: good attempt. I think that you could try it even earlier next time before your BR even drops to 4k. So play slow and win until you notice that youve hit the point of tilting. Then cap one single game (or e.g. 4 games, 1k each) as well as you ever can. Winning it might take you back to the sensibl state of mind. Keep grinding then again and do that same thing again when you again get that tilting feeling. Dont let the tilting kill your BR, make it as a part of your betting strategy and use it to your advantage.

Good luck! Come back even stronger!

Scrivero
    Scrivero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

And to those who say the advice above just encourages the OP to bet more and to lose more money... Well, I too would advice to not bet anymore and to find other things which give the same satiafaction as betting, but
    .. What are the options? Online poker, day trading, slots, live poker, blackjack, roulette? Only live poker and blackjack work for me for example. People with a mind like mine and OPs need a challenge, a way to possibly make money fast OR a very rewarding job/personal life. I think betting is quite alright unless a person has a really really really bad gambling addiction.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    My God, go all-in!! What more do I have to do. I can't spell it out. This thread is not the point. GET YOUR LOSSES BACK.
    Only time you should go all in is in your girlfriend not sports gambling.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    He is right machine choice if anyone had his real estate staked on seattle - they would have HUNTED U DOWN. LITERALLY
    Hey bozeman, this is why I wanted to sell that Oceanfront "real" estate property in KANSAS!!

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey bozeman, this is why I wanted to sell that Oceanfront "real" estate property in KANSAS!!
    lol i get it - there is a famous O'Henry novel about two guys who were selling Oceanview properties on the bottom of the PAcific and Fruit trees from oak seedlings.
    Last edited by bozeman; 06-11-17 at 02:18 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

This is why i hate "Guaranteed win" like this. Nothing is ever that. At least he admitted he lost everything after acting like he won . I hope not many tailed him.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Degenerate forum soap opera

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol. At the moment pal I don't think he can come up with your asking price.
    Good one banker!! Hey guys in all seriousness,when speculating on any thing...someone said,I have "inside info",you are the last one to know!!! And it could be true...but it will have been adjusted in the price.

First ... 891011