CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb 4 / 26 / 17

CLEV / HOU - NO SCORE 1ST INNING..............1 UNIT ........................................ .........GL

Must point out to new followers, I am 0-7, the last 7 picks! !

MLB:12-16
    YTD: +2.47 UNITS

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

0-8

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    0-8
    Yea, just fade away until I win.....at least someone will make money!!

MLB:12-17
    ​YTD: + 1.37 UNITS

CappinTerp

To newbies : There is no way,I can put a positive spin on this recent display of disgraceful, inept , pitiful, don't know dick about Baseball betting! ! ! ( nor would I want to). It is what it is....
    right now I suck at betting! !

When I have a chance, I try to help out newer handicappers by telling about my past experiences
    ....sharing ideas,angles,trends,ect. In hopes of flattening out your learning curve.My point: Even with this bad run and a record of 12 -17, I have not lost any money!..... So just maybe,it makes sense to power weight games,not to lay more than-135 and just bet 1-2 units until mid May when we have a larger sample size ! ?

MLB:12-17
    ​YTD: + 1.37 UNITS
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 04-27-17 at 09:55 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Makes no sense for me to vary my wagers but obviously has worked out tremendously in your favor., I think what makes most sense is knowing your own strengths and weaknesses and playing accordingly...

anyone who knows you knows you will turn this around and go on a solid roll my friend.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Makes no sense for me to vary my wagers but obviously has worked out tremendously in your favor., I think what makes most sense is knowing your own strengths and weaknesses and playing accordingly...

anyone who knows you knows you will turn this around and go on a solid roll my friend.
    Thanks bud, and you are 100% correct!! The way I cap is just one of many diff. ways of betting and none is right or wrong...whatever one feels comfortable with. Esp. when I start doing reverses....I know,few if anyone will tail. It is always good having a discussion with someone who knows what they are doing.................................ke ep up the good work my friend!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Don't get me wrong sometimes I wish I had the ability to vary my wagers with success but I learned a long time ago the more i like a gm the greater chance of failure it has, lol.

Probably why bases generally works out well for me as I feel flat betting w lots of volume tends to cater to my strengths and style of mainly dogs and totals. All I gotta do is hang around 50% to turn profit and most years I live little north of there (knock on wood )..