brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter
    brian123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

So line movement of the dodgers game scares the hell out of me so I am forced to double dip and put the same amount on Oakland

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

didnt post it but finished out the chase with oakland last night. Opened and closed a bunch of other chases as well.

I feel like no one really is interested in chase systems here so i am probably going to go ahead and not update anymore and come back football season unless there is someone out there that is interested in trailing.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

My bad, it's not that I'm not interested, but I find it hard to follow your system, especially given how many chases you have going on - and I can't afford to put out that much going after multiple chases at a time.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Ok, no problem. Its why you have to drop the unit size down. I am currently up around 50units from after my first dip that hit around march madness so basically means i am up 50 units in the past ~30 days or so. I understand the system does require leaving a lot of money out there but its a good one, especially with my spin on it, branching off chases to new chases when they get big.

I could make my google doc public where i write down all my chases just to keep track of them myself if you or anyone else is interested

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Thanks and congrats on a nice run. The problem is that my local has me at a minimum of 50 a bet, so if I branch out w/ all of the bets plus whatever I have as personal picks, that gets to be restrictive, especially if it's on a c/d bet. I love the idea of not placing your c/d bets all on one pick (especially if you're dealing with MLB MLs) - just don't see value in it. I've never used Google docs - do I just access a cloud account or how does that work? Would still love to follow your picks since you're a solid capper.

First 1234