lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Proof that MLB games are rigged

Homeplate umpire tonight in SD was a real piece of work... Called a perfect strikeout pitch a ball so Braun could get another AB, possibly to hit 4HR in 1 night..

The Padres pitchers choose to pitch to Braun every time, with 1st base open (he already hit 3HR) ...Teams just DONT DO THAT

This is fkking ridiculous sideshow game to pad Brauns stats

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont worry , au natural Braun will still end up hitting just 25 HR and batting .270 this year.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just because you lost you want to put the blame on the umpires... i bet if it was the brewers you bet on you would of been happy with the umpires call

Johnny Demonic
    Johnny Demonic's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are really going to try to claim that this is "proof that MLB games are rigged"?

Because the umpire (in your opinion) missed a strike call? Umpires miss calls all the time. It is not proof of anything, other than they are human beings, not machines.

lunchbawks
    NB#

If anyone watched the ball 4 call it was a strike right down the middle-a batters wheelhouse...forget about that...why would SD pitchers keep pitching to Braun? that's what is so obvious here. Almost like the entire SD team was trying to lose the game.

dont give me any of that they're just humans crap. noone in their right mind would risk 4HR by 1 batter in their own ballpark.. they're just humans fckoff

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    If anyone watched the ball 4 call it was a strike right down the middle-a batters wheelhouse...forget about that...why would SD pitchers keep pitching to Braun? that's what is so obvious here. Almost like the entire SD team was trying to lose the game.

dont give me any of that they're just humans crap. noone in their right mind would risk 4HR by 1 batter in their own ballpark.. they're just humans fckoff
    Its highly frustrating to lose your bets huh

lunchbawks
    NB#

i have no problem losing a few bets. there's just no chance that was ball 4, and anyone involved in baseball knows to walk a batter when they hit 2-3 consecutive bombs.

you can say im frustrated but noone has even mentioned the premise of this thread, because its an impossible series of events that don't ever happen in major league baseball.

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Someone is on their period

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Im glad I had money on brewcrew and im glad I picked the right side of the rig! haha get over it and learn to cap on the side of the winners who rig it.

lunchbawks
    NB#

i notice things most people miss, thought i would share..but you probably didn't watch the 9th inning just trolling

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

The real question should be. Why the hell were you on the Padres?

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    The real question should be. Why the hell were you on the Padres?
    l2 meetings with wolf starting, 23 Padres runs scored.

why weren't you on SD? line movement and history clearly showed SD was the play

Johnny Demonic
    Johnny Demonic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea SD clearly was the play.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

It was a terrible call, I agree it was a strike, but I wouldn't touch the Padres with a 10 foot pole this year.

With that being said, I think Braun juiced and will not hit 20 HRs this year. Tonight was a fluke

lunchbawks
    NB#

U would have to have no knowledge of the mlb t back wolf tonight. Congtaulations if u took Milwaukee but u didn't and r trolling like true sbr loser

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    l2 meetings with wolf starting, 23 Padres runs scored.

why weren't you on SD? line movement and history clearly showed SD was the play
    So you don't rate Wolf, but you will take Wieland? You would rather take a rookie who hasn't a single win to his name? Wolf had one start against Padres last year, any previous years don't really factor into the decision IMO, and even last year should not be the main indicator.

Give me an experienced pitcher over a win-less rookie any day.

And line movement is not everything and will not clearly indicate anything.
    Last edited by MatI; 05-01-12 at 03:32 AM.