analyzer
    analyzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9236

Looking forward to it fellas! Good luck!

therizz
    therizz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1807

Quote Originally Posted by airattackers View Post
    hey rizz, can you please teach me your system..
    See the link in post #3
    If you still have questions PM me or On3

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    If I remember correctly, the largest bet last yr was to win approx. 9 units? So with a spread of approx -200, maybe risking 18 units?
    Rizz and On3, do you guys think this is a fair statement?

needmoney
    needmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, i have some questions.
    are you going to post the play as last season, saying how much should you win, and specifying if you bet rl ,-1, or ml?
    Your bets are going to be based on a 20 usd unit right? if i have a 15 usd unit, i should only multiply it for .75?
    thanks!

on3
    on3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3372

Rizz and On3, do you guys think this is a fair statement?
    That seems pretty large. I dont think there was a point last year where we were betting to win $180/game. Maybe bet $180? Even still, that seems a bit large. I dont think there were many plays where the bet to win was over $100 (5 units).

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by on3 View Post
    That seems pretty large. I dont think there was a point last year where we were betting to win $180/game. Maybe bet $180? Even still, that seems a bit large. I dont think there were many plays where the bet to win was over $100 (5 units).
    My mistake... you are correct, the largest wager I believe was to win $90 or so. I was viewing this as 9x the labby number of $10, not adding them together. My error.... should have said that the largest wager was 4.5 units, so approx 9 units risked****

airattackers
    airattackers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

@ on3..i want to join in on your baseball system..i did some research and i think you are definitely on to something...

airattackers

@ on3...just let me know where to find your plays at on here...if you need any donations or anything please let me know..

airattackers

@ on3..i am also thinking of ordering this baseball software from sportrends.com...if you are interested i am willing to share..

airattackers

@therizz..thanks for the link..i am going to study that info more so i can be prepared for opening day..right now i have to get my post count up so i can pm you and on3..if your ever need financial resources for some of your systems i am willing to donate..

airattackers

@ therizz and on3..i work 2nd shift so i wont be back on until 1030 pm est each night..but i really appreciate all your help...lets get rich!!

bigvern
    Update your status
    bigvern's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 352

Airattackers , you'll need to find some friendly soul (eh Darrendice) to cover early bets maybe but you'll be able to see what needs to be done in advance generally.

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

Are MLB starting tomorrow with the Seattle vs oakland game?

analyzer
    analyzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9236

Quote Originally Posted by knugen View Post
    Are MLB starting tomorrow with the Seattle vs oakland game?
    Technically yes and then they play again on Thursday (morning) and then there is not another regular season game until 4/4/12.

dlunc3

looking at next weeks schedule....

Possible games:

Friday 4/6-

Rangers (vs CWS)
    Angels (vs Royals)... should definitely qualify

Any early thoughts?

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Good luck this year!

allidoiswin89
    allidoiswin89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5728

Baseballs the only sport I chase/labby for. Followed this last year on covers. Very good. Love all you work on here on3

on3

looking at next weeks schedule....

Possible games:

Friday 4/6-

Rangers (vs CWS)
    Angels (vs Royals)... should definitely qualify

Any early thoughts?
    only early thoughts is to tread carefully and to EXPECT a loss within the first two weeks. if we are undefeated by the last week of April, consider it a blessing, but no one jump off the wagon after 2 weeks.

alansmith23
    alansmith23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Rizz - On3 cant stop giving you props on here and in hockey no worries. You are a mad genius Rizz everyone knows this is all because of you and Mr. Labouchere of course. Super grateful for your hard work.

ON3 - Super grateful for you posting day by days for us to tail so we can learn you are a stud!!

What is the bank roll multiplier? ie 20 a unit is blank in bank roll 100 a unit is blank in bankroll

Also I get your concept completely and I get how a labby works but I have trouble following game after game. I observed the hockey and got the concepts real well but the technical crossing out and calculating the bets became difficult.

Is it pretty easy to follow if I start and follow every game all year?

Should I have a seperate account dedicated to this system so that its clean?

I like to bet alot of sports and have a fair bit of action jumping around at any time will this make it harder to follow?

Thanks for all you do ON3 and Rizz you are the Shizz and a mad genius!!

Thanks in advance for any questions you answer!!

Also is the Rizz on a forum here or on covers? How can i find and track his as well?

Are there any other labby type systems that do baseball? If so where can I find them?

allidoiswin89

It is not hard to do a labby line and do your own personal bets. If you have that much trouble, just start an excel file strictly for your labby lines.....you shouldn't need to open an entirely new account

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

on3 - Great stuff as usual and thank you for keeping us all on track in advance. Quick question, do you have any more historic figures for years prior? I'm trying to figure out how close (if at all) it has come close to a losing season with the martingale system at an average of -175 per game (loss). I think this is a conservative average but better safe than sorry. Any additional info would be most appreciated. I know you had a couple of years posted in the NHL thread and curious if you had the same for MLB.

BOL..... let's get 'em!

alansmith23

Quote Originally Posted by allidoiswin89 View Post
    It is not hard to do a labby line and do your own personal bets. If you have that much trouble, just start an excel file strictly for your labby lines.....you shouldn't need to open an entirely new account

Thanks!! Do you know if there are other MLB Labby threads. Like where is the Rizz's thread? I have a covers account but wanted to check that out too.

Thanks!! all i do is Lin Lin Lin

therizz
    therizz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1807

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    on3 - Great stuff as usual and thank you for keeping us all on track in advance. Quick question, do you have any more historic figures for years prior? I'm trying to figure out how close (if at all) it has come close to a losing season with the martingale system at an average of -175 per game (loss). I think this is a conservative average but better safe than sorry. Any additional info would be most appreciated. I know you had a couple of years posted in the NHL thread and curious if you had the same for MLB.

BOL..... let's get 'em!
    Here is a link to all the backtesting I did

covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=100726693

allidoiswin89

On3 or the rizz, I went back to covers.com to read the initial threads about this to try and figure out what the over under 9 is all about. After seardhing through about 30 pages i didn't find anything. Think you could briefly explain? I hate people asking questions that can be easily found but I just couldnt find this info quickly

on3

On3 or the rizz, I went back to covers.com to read the initial threads about this to try and figure out what the over under 9 is all about. After seardhing through about 30 pages i didn't find anything. Think you could briefly explain? I hate people asking questions that can be easily found but I just couldnt find this info quickly
    games with an o/u of 9 or higher hit at a better rate than those with an o/u 8.5 or lower

allidoiswin89

Quote Originally Posted by on3 View Post
    games with an o/u of 9 or higher hit at a better rate than those with an o/u 8.5 or lower
    I could be totally oblivious to what you are saying right now but are you saying the if the total is 9 or higher that increases the chances of winning a series (the total run line correlating to a more likely chance that the favorite not only wins outright but by 2 runs or more)?

Nino7
    Update your status
    Nino7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

whats AL and NL?

on3

I could be totally oblivious to what you are saying right now but are you saying the if the total is 9 or higher that increases the chances of winning a series (the total run line correlating to a more likely chance that the favorite not only wins outright but by 2 runs or more)?
    qualifying series' with a game 1 total of 9 or more has a higher success percentage than qualifying series' with a game 1 total of less than 9. not sure how to spell it out any clearer than that. it has no established correlation to the team winning by 2 runs or more (not sure where you got that).

alansmith23

On3 thanks again for doing this. It's alot of work and you do it well. I was reviewing the hockey season in preparation for baseball and I realized my difficulty in following the multiple lines and the crossing out. (I think). You always spread loses within the lines so that over time you recover the loses. You don't double up and chase like martingale because that can be nuts.

When ur spreading the losses over lines sometimes you add to the back sometimes you spread over multiple lines sometimes you take the last number and add it to the first on a line to make a bet amount sometimes you take the two inside numbers. Sometimes you take a solo outside number.

Correct me if I'm wrong please but thats all accurate.

Meaning the 3 line labby system is a system but the money management aspect is system slash art form where there is room to be more or less aggressive and feelings and streaks and bankroll all play a role in the adjustments.

Im asking because you have been consistently successful and want to tail you identically in money management because I can tend to be too aggressive.

If you can understand all that and respond I'd be real appreciative and give you points if u explain how I can send u points. Thansks!!

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nino7 View Post
    whats AL and NL?
    American League and National League. As in two divisions.

Nino7
    Update your status
    Nino7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

thx

knugen
    Update your status

On3, when u setting up your lines, do u have 1 whole line that is 1 unit? So when u bet to win the amount of 2 numbers 1/2 unit?

Or is 1 line 2 units , so the amount of the 2 numbers u bet to win is 1 unit?

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I hope you explain your labby lines slowly when you play them, so complete NOOBS can follow them.

knugen
    Update your status

Labbby system are actually very simple! Google it and you will understand

dominate.
    dominate.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10418

checking in

First 12345 ... Last