pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Muhammad was once a refugee taken in by the Jewish City of Medina. Within 5 yrs, he had driven out, executed, or enslaved every jew there.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, " I have been made victorious with terror."*
    -- Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, (on Jihaad), Book 56, Hadith 186*

pronk

saudi arabian sub-animal muslim "father" auctions his son for suicide mission

pronk

False prophet muhammad

False Prophethood

Prophet Mohammed's confession:
    "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."*
    -- Al-Tabari, The History of Al-Tabari, vol. vi, p. 111*

'Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."'*
    -- Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 166*

pronk

retarded merkel had selfie taken with Brussels monkey terrorist

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

OMG, is that for real???

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    OMG, is that for real???
    http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/polit...ssel-terrorist

pronk

Easter greeting to Christians gets muslim shop owner murdered by savages of muhammad

Saturday, March 26, 2016

British Muslim murdered after posting Easter greetings to 'my beloved Christian nation'

By Rick Moran

A popular Muslim shopkeeper was murdered by another Muslim after posting a friendly Easter message online.
    Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim,, was murdered by at least two other Muslim men after posting on his Google account offering Easter blessings to "my beloved Christian nation."
    Telegraph:

Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim originally from the Pakistani city of Rabwah, had his head stamped on during a savage attack, according to one eyewitness.

Around four hours earlier the victim wrote online: "Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.

"Let's follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds."
    On Friday afternoon, police confirmed that a 32-year-old Muslim man had been arrested in connection with Mr Shah's death.
    A spokeswoman added: "A full investigation is under way to establish the full circumstances surrounding the death which is being treated as religiously prejudiced."
    The victim was found seriously injured on Minard Road,*Glasgow, and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital where he later died on Thursday.
    An eyewitness, who did not want to be named, told the Daily Record: “As I drove past I saw two men standing over the victim.
    "One was stamping on his head. There was a pool of blood on the ground. It was horrific.
    “The police arrived in minutes and the poor guy was getting CPR at the scene. I really hope he pulls through.”
    On his Facebook page, Mr Shah describes himself as the self-employed owner of Shah's Health and Fitness. His social media account also features videos of Mr Shah in prayer.
    In previous posts, he also called "unconditional real love for all mankind".
    A police incident unit is stationed near the murder scene, while a body tent is visible.
    Resident Isabella Graham, 64, said Mr Shah had previously employed her daughter at the shop. She said: "He was an amazing, wonderful man, he couldn't do enough for you. He wouldn't hurt anybody. Nobody in Shawlands would have a bad word to say about him. I can't believe he's gone."

Saying something nice about Christians and Christianity is apparently too much for some Muslims to accept. We might expect this sort of thing to happen in Karachi or Kabul. But what does it say about Great Britain that in the heart of one of its most ancient cities, a man is beaten to death for expressing views about the brotherhood of man?
    To disagree with Mr. Shah is one thing. But to kill him for it? I daresay that Muslim apologists will blame the victim in this case when it is a culture that sees life as a cheap commodity and believes that killing people who disagree with you is acceptable, even encouraged is at fault.

americanthinker

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Don't think the selfie one is real

"Posts comparing Syrian refugee Anas Modamani's selfie with the police mugshot of Brussels suicide bomber Najim Laachraoui soon went viral on Facebook and Twitter"

http://www.dw.com/en/refugee-saddene...ber/a-19143918

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Don't think the selfie one is real

"Posts comparing Syrian refugee Anas Modamani's selfie with the police mugshot of Brussels suicide bomber Najim Laachraoui soon went viral on Facebook and Twitter"

http://www.dw.com/en/refugee-saddene...ber/a-19143918
    It don't make no difference because she's a filthy whore and she betrayed Europe.

pronk

islamists plan on how to conquer and destroy America

A message to America from a former muslim

I was born and raised as [a] Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know [the] Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message[s] to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

– Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
    – Democrats and Leftist will support us.
    – N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
    – C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
    – The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
    – Western Universities will educate us.
    – Mosques will shelter us
    – O.P.E.C. will finance us
    – Hollywood will love us.
    – Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country’s interest than US interest.

We will teach our children Islamic supremacy from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won’t hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US will be the next. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when time comes. Who are we?

We are the “sleeper cells”.

We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only. Everything else is secondary.

At the time of the real fight we will hold our own children as our armor. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us the world will be watching. Imagine,… Imagine the news in the world “Death of Muslim babies by infidels”.

We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wildfire. “Americans killed 6 babies, 10 babies”. “Jews killed two women”.
    Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the showcase. You can’t use them against us because of your own higher moral standard. We will take the advantage of your higher moral standard and use it against you. We won’t hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber against you.

Visualize the news flash all over the world, …Moslem mother is sobbing, ….crying. ….Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe. We will use our women to produce more babies who will in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means, by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

– We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Peace.”
    – We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
    – Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the
    West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
    – Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.
    – Using Western Legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
    – We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people”, But, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, “We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved.”

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender – ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to lose.

pronk

Constance Kendall 11:42 AM

I am afraid Obama is doing his best to make USA muslim. We now have over 500,000 muslims in state of New York and 1000 muslim cops. Most came over through the muslim residency immigration lottery, which is set up in Kentucky. 50,000 muslims/ year 3-5 years citizenship.
    Texas also has 500,000 muslims, most came from same residency program. We now have over 40,000 supposed refugees in Texas, Nacogdoches county, and other small town industrial areas in Texas, have 500 here, 1000 there, most r Somalians.
    In Wyoming they r right now getting 20,000 Syrian, Iraqi, Afghanistan muslims, and 3 Syrian Christians.
    In northern California, 500,000 residency program muslims. Tennessee has 20,000 economic migrants, somalians most, put in low population towns. Minnesota has the largest population of newest arrivals way over 500,000 somalians, but mostly Arab residency programs, the Minnesota has been hitting the news lately, Feb 2 2016, Obama is going to bring them 75,000 more. White flight is already happening in that state, Atlanta Georgia has a really sick group of muslims they go in the streets and beat upon their backs with beaded ropes and switches till bleed, supposed to cleans them.*
    Honor killings have been in everyone of these states from muslims.
    Liberal mainstream media do not cover it.
    Nor does it cover the muslims that patrol Chicago and new York streets, looking for WHITE couples coming back at night from dates usually and rape the girl while the rest of the muslim gang holds the man down so he can watch.
    No hardly a word on those accounts.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Pronk I pray for you. There is tons of misinformation you are posting but I will let u continue. Your hate is just as scary as Isis.

pronk

Paco, Christ is risen! Please find some time and watch this clip and make some notes so you may question your imam later.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    good point

pronk

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Father Banned from Taking his Son To Church Because Ex-Wife is Muslim

by Donna Rachel Edmunds*

A British father has been banned from taking his nine year old son to church, as his ex-wife is a Muslim. The ruling stipulates he must also feed the boy Halal food and assure him he is an ordinary Muslim boy. The father has been threatened with loss of custody if he breaks the ban – but he has vowed to challenge the ruling, saying that his son is being brainwashed into Islam and that he doesn’t want him becoming a “dumb sheep”.
    The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was raised as a Muslim by his strict Pakistani immigrant parents. But he has rejected the faith of his birth, and said he and his wife led a “Western lifestyle” while married.
    Following his divorce he has been forging close connections to his local Christian community and would like his son to attend with him, hoping*to broadening his world-view. But his ex-wife has secured a court order by District Judge Williscroft at Derby County Court,*preventing him from taking his son to church or even to the leisure centre it runs.
    “After my divorce, the Christian community embraced me,” the father said. “They run many activities my son enjoys so I go to the church and would like to take my son.
    “I was taught that Christians were heartless and immoral, that only Muslims have a peaceful faith and all others are evil. It was only when I began mixing with Christians that I learned this was nonsense.”
    But his ex-wife has insisted that their son could “become confused” if exposed to religions other than Islam – a notion the boy’s father rejects.
    He*told*the*Mail on Sunday: “This judge is simply scared of being branded Islamophobic. I want my son to have a balanced life in which he is exposed to different faiths and can make up his own mind about which, if any, religion he follows.
    “My son is being indoctrinated and the only way I can show him other things is to take him to other places.”
    And the order goes further: banning the boy’s father, who has custody of his son at weekends only, from taking him to any religious event or Christian building. He must also only feed the boy Halal food, and, bizarrely must reassure the child he is “an ordinary Muslim boy following Muslim rules.” The father has lodged an appeal with the High Court to have the order overturned.
    “If I don’t show him other types of life he will become just like a dumb sheep,” he said. “I want him to see and learn about different cultures.”
    And he said the ruling is affecting his relationship with his son: “This is nothing short of brain-washing him. Already he is telling me that I have a black heart; that I am a bad man, because I am not a practicing Muslim. I am heartbroken that I have to keep him away from activities with local children.
    “He is being fed the same lies I was as a child and I want better for him. This judge was so busy being politically correct that she has ignored the influence of myself as a loving father. I am terrified that he will stop wanting to see me because of his indoctrination.”
    Christian groups have condemned the order, which they say is*yet another example*of institutional deference to Islam, and bias against Christianity.
    The ruling was “pandering to Islam,” said barrister Andrea Williams, of the Christian Legal Centre and a member of the Church of England General Synod.
    “This is a form of judicial bullying,” she added. “The wife is using the law to coerce and silence a father’s right to determine his son’s religious experience. This chimes generally with what we see with the judicial system acting as if it is afraid of upsetting Islam and therefore showing a willingness to suppress the Christian faith and punishing those who practice it.
    “This would not have happened the other way around. If a Christian parent was trying to deny a child access to a mosque, there would be a huge outcry and claims of Islamophobia.”
    Simon Calvert of the Christian Institute was in agreement, commenting: “This is not the first time that I’ve heard of proceedings where the authority has tried to prevent a child being exposed to the Christian faith.
    “One has to ask if the courts would have done the same with any other faith. There is a general feeling that Christianity is an easy target because there is rarely any public backlash. I think the fact that the father is himself of Muslim Heritage shows there was no need for such over-sensitivity.”
    *breitbart

pronk

thanks to stupidity of feminazis, Germany is segregated

Sunday, March 27, 2016

German Railway Launches Gender Segregated Carriages In Wake Of Sex Attacks

by Oliver JJ Lane*

*A central German regional railway is launching a special women and children only area for their trains,*a move which has triggered controversy. The announcement from the central German Regiobahn line came earlier this week, with the network stating the new compartment on their Leipzig and Chemnitz would admit women and young children only.
    To ensure maximum peace for those choosing to travel in that compartment not only would it be sandwiched between the service’s two quiet coaches, but it would also be next to the on-board office of the “customer service representative. Traditionally known as a train guard or ticket inspector, the company said “the local proximity to the customer service representative is chosen deliberately”.
    Yet despite the recent*mass sex-attacks*in Germany, and the official advice*to young women that the best thing to do is to keep groping migrant men “at arms length” to prevent rape, the railway denies the segregated trains has anything to do with sexual harassment.
    This denial has caused lively debate and controversy on German social media,*reports Süddeutsche Zeitung.
    The launch of women’s only compartments puts Germany in a club of other nations who need to segregate the sexes on journeys including*India, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt and Indonesia.
    The suggestion of women’s only rail carriages was recently floated by British Labour Party leader and avid train enthusiast Jeremy Corbyn, who in contrast to Germany’s railway admitted it was to help combat harassment, as reported on by*Breitbart London*at the time.
    Explaining the logic behind his idea, which was widely panned at the time, Mr. Corbyn said: “It is unacceptable that many women and girls adapt their daily lives in order to avoid being harassed on the street, public transport, and in other public places from the park to the supermarket.
    “This could include taking longer routes to work, having self-imposed curfews or avoiding certain means of transport”.
    Remarking he thought a solution to this could be women’s only carriages, Mr. Corbyn said: “piloting this at times and modes of transport where harassment is reported most frequently would be of interest”.
    *breitbart

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    No they would not, that's why Christians are getting slaughtered all over the middle east now.. No where to run..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Muhammad was once a refugee taken in by the Jewish City of Medina. Within 5 yrs, he had driven out, executed, or enslaved every jew there.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, " I have been made victorious with terror."*
    -- Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, (on Jihaad), Book 56, Hadith 186*
    It's sad this religion and it's teaching aren't purely based on love as God ment it to be for all man kind.. There are many violent undertones in the Quran and that is just simple fact.. If you wonder why hatred and violence is so commonly stirred up in the Muslim faith, well it all starts with the Quran..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's sad this religion and it's teaching aren't purely based on love as God ment it to be for all man kind.. There are many violent undertones in the Quran and that is just simple fact.. If you wonder why hatred and violence is so commonly stirred up in the Muslim faith, well it all starts with the Quran..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
    What muslims don't want us to know:

pronk

RIP Asad Shah, good and faithful man

pronk

Morally corrupt & useless belgian cops questioned terrorist for only 1 hour

...because muslim punk was tired

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Belgian authorities questioned Paris attacker for only an hour over four days

By Rick Moran*

*Evidence continues to mount that Belgian authorities are clueless about protecting their citizens from terrorism.*Yesterday, I wrote*about how badly Belgian security had botched the investigation into activities of the terrorist who helped carry out the attacks in Paris.*Salah Abdeslam was in the custody of Belgian police for 4 days and was questioned for less than an hour.*
    You won't believe the reason why.
    Daily Mail:

Belgian police questioned prime terror suspect Salah Abdeslam for just one hour between his arrest on Friday and the devastating Brussels attacks four days later because he was 'tired', raising fears that they missed the chance to stop the atrocities.
    In the latest in a long list of bungles, the hour-long interrogation at a Bruges prison on Saturday produced no intelligence about the impending carnage because investigators took a chronological approach, asking first about the Paris attacks in November.
    This was in spite of the discovery of bomb making materials and Abdeslam's fingerprints at a Schaerbeek safe house days before and mounting evidence that the terror cell was active and ready to strike.
    The interrogations were curtailed because Abdeslam was still recovering from surgery after being shot in the leg when he was arrested, a senior Belgian security official said on condition of anonymity.
    'He seemed very tired and he had been operated on the day before,' the official told*Politico. Another source added: 'They were not thinking about the possibilities of what happened on Tuesday morning.'
    Abdeslam's lawyer, Sven Mary, confirmed how Europe's most dangerous terrorist had been treated with kid gloves by police, raising concerns that authorities missed the opportunity to prevent the Brussels atrocities that followed just days later.
    It comes amid speculation in the Belgian media that Abdeslam was the mastermind behind the terror plots in Brussels, which killed 31 innocent people and injured hundreds more.
    Belgian public broadcaster VRT said today that the fugitive was planning a multiple shooting and suicide bomb attack in the capital similar to those in Paris in November.

At the time of Abdeslam's capture, Belgian police were well aware that there were almost certainly other plots, other cells in the country who were in various stages of planning to carry out attacks. That they deferred to the "tired" terrorist and took their time questioning him for actionable intelligence is mind boggling.
    US intel sources say*that this attitude of nonchalance is present in most other countries of Europe. This leaves European governments in complete denial about the threat they are facing - a threat that grows daily as more terror cells are discovered and more terrorists found in their midst.
    Islamic State*has reportedly*sent 400 fighters to Europe, bringing some urgency to the manhunts and raids. But if the rest of Europe takes the threat as cavalierly as the Belgian government appears to take it, the attacks will multiply and casualties will soar.

americanthinker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ That's why more terrorist attacks will be carried out in Europe. Should have never let in all those Syrian Muslim refugees.. Recipe for disaster... None of this terrorist stuff really started to happen until those flood gates were opened..

I'm just shocked to see Germany hasn't been hit yet..

pronk

Jibby, rapefugees are from all over the place: from Morocco to Pakistan, Somali to Iraq. There isn't 1 normal muslim country on entire earth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Jibby, rapefugees are from all over the place: from Morocco to Pakistan, Somali to Iraq. There isn't 1 normal muslim country on entire earth.
    So what's the solution to this problem we face being none Muslim? You can't get rid of this Muslim religion as the following is too large now, second largest religious following in the world today... It's just a problem that we can bitch and moan about but do nothing to fix it.. Keep our eyes open as civilians..

Trump wants to build walls and close off the borders, stop Muslims from coming into America. As harsh as that sounds it's probably not a bad idea to ensure our continued safety from large scale terrorist attacks... Continued support of homeland security and increased surveillance in all Muslim communities helps as well..

Even all that might not be enough to stop continued future terrorists attacks here in the States by our home growns or already planted sleeper cells..

DwightShrute

pronk

Monday, March 28, 2016

More Than 50 Jihadists ‘Planning Attacks In UK’

by Nick Hallett*

Islamic State jihadists are reportedly plotting more than 20 terror attacks on British soil as a follow-up from the deadly attacks in Paris and Brussels. Officials at security service MI5 suspect that more than 50 extremists among the 450 or so currently living in the UK could be actively planning attacks, with intelligence officers tracking up to 25 serious plots.
    However,*The Mirror*reports*that security chiefs are still concerned “sleeper cells” could be waiting orders to launch attacks at any moment without warning.
    A former intelligence officer told the paper: “Everyone in the counter-terrorism community believes an attack in Britain will take place.
    “For some time now it has been a case of not ‘if’ but ‘when’ and the pace of
    investigations to try and stop this happening is extremely dynamic and fast-moving.
    “There is no respite and no sign of the threat to Britain going away.
    “The shocking thing about what happened in Paris and the ongoing situation in Brussels is their ability.
    “They have shown a high degree of organisation – more than was previously suspected – a strong logistical chain, the ability to get the material needed, guns, explosives, planning.”
    Surveillance teams are “monitoring” around 450 suspects, meaning they may not be tracked 24 hours a day but authorities are aware of their general movements.
    However, 50 are under heavy scrutiny by security services.
    Britain’s terror alert status has been “severe” since 2014, meaning intelligence operatives think an attack is “highly likely”. This is the second-highest status, one down from “critical”, when there is credible intelligence to suggest an attack is imminent.
    European security agencies also believe there could be as many as three dozen Islamic State terrorists at large on the continent, armed and prepared for an attack.
    MI5 faced criticism last year after*it was revealed*the infamous Islamic State killer Mohammed Emwazi, also known as Jihadi John, had been tracked by the security service for six years, but was still free to travel to Syria.
    Emwazi killed hostages in gruesome Islamic State propaganda videos, but was*eventually killed*in an air strike in November last year.
    *breitbart

pronk

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

DwightShrute

Quin gets it

pronk

muslim invaders attempting to cross English channel on raft

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Calais Migrants Now Attempting To Cross English Channel On Rafts And Boats

by Liam Deacon

*Illegal migrants camped in Calais, France, are attempting to enter Britain by sailing makeshift rafts across the English Channel, as they become increasingly desperate after*the ‘Jungle’ was*finally dismantled. The reports come from the French Coastguard, which claims to have seen a sudden spike in the number of migrants trying to make the crossing by sea, mostly during the dead of night.
    The worrying development has raised the prospect that the spectacle of flimsy migrant boats appearing over the horizon, now so familiar in Greece, could*become a reality in the south of England.
    Several cases*have been recorded in the past, such as that of Asif Hussein Khail, who was rescued in 2014 after attempting to cross by*using a bedsheet as a sail.
    The French coastguard announced today that they will be beefing up patrols around the Calais area as a precaution, the*Express*reports.*The extra patrols will hopefully help prevent migrants from drowning in what is the busiest shipping lane in the world, as well as stopping a new wave reaching Britain.
    The revelations come as new fences around the Channel tunnels and heightened security in the Port of Calais make clandestine crossing aboard*lorries and ships much harder.
    Furthermore, the so-called ‘Jungle’ camp has now been largely dismantled, leaving the illegal migrants with nowhere to live.
    The migrants have been offered free, official accommodation with electricity and heating, however, but most have refused because*authorities can observe them there and prevent them from making illegal attempts to enter the UK.
    A French judge*approved plans*to evict hundreds of migrants and demolish a large proportion of the ‘Jungle’, excluding communal buildings such as the mosque, on the 25th*of February.
    Demolition crews moved in a few days later. The process was slow, as police wanted to avoid confrontation, but*migrants set huts alight, threw rocks at journalists, and even “rioted”.
    Despite the evictions, the migrants are not expected to go far. A non-governmental organisation and a local mayor have subsequently*opened a huge new camp*in nearby Dunkirk, against the explicit wishes of the French government.
    *breitbart

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

pronk

british idiot ben innes meets egyptian counterpart

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

okay.... the fact that this thread is still attracting the amount of attention it is, and the amount of time expended on it, reveals only one thing.....

it's time to nuke em

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last