ZXCVBNM123
    ZXCVBNM123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprise play for tennis, fri june 12 artois championships

ivo karlovic over rafael nadal.

very very worth putting a minor amount on.

ivo is a +200s underdog. in his last match he beat very solid fernando gonzalez and is usually a beast on grass cause of his serves.

last match vs gonzalez he put in 78% first serves.

if he continues like this he will beat nadal easily, who struggled vs the 18 yr old japanese phenom today in 3, and beat a no-hoper in his first match.

nadal doesn't look sharp, and was actually struggling with nishikori until he ran out of gas.

very decent play IMO.

sure thing: nalbandian over gasquet.

gasquet has said he's had no idea how to play him, and this is also nalbandian's best surface. both guys are streaky but one little nalbandian boost can crush gasquet's confidence.

more picks: djokovic over hewitt, hewitt has nothing in his favor here except a lot of hustle.

roddick over murray. murray is solid but roddick always does very well in queens, and i expect no different here. roddick to the final.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, the Ivo play isn't a bad one.

Rafa didn't play his best match today, but at the same time I think he was honestly focused, trying to win. Whereas I don't know where in the hell Djokovics head was at the first set today. So that's what would worry me going into this one, if Rafa remains focused and plays sharp he will beat Ivo, grass or not.

Good luck tomorrow.