Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Cecchinato's Secret

alright, guys, do let me know how did this happen?
    I understand he was in good form winning in Budapest prior to RG, and he got somewhat lucky draw where almost lost in R1 to Copil.Goffin was most likely tired, not sure what happened with Busta and hell not sure how Djokovic managed to lose it.Is it really the case where he was underrated by opponents?
    I actually havent seen him play. Is he a rallier? somehow i dont think he moves that well around the court....does he have any serve? any special power behind his forehand/backhand?

What? What is it with this guy?

kenshirooo
    kenshirooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

He's got a nice one handed backhand and doesn't do so many unforced errors. He's playing the tournament of his life ... But I think he's going to be destroyed by Thiem.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    alright, guys, do let me know how did this happen?
    I understand he was in good form winning in Budapest prior to RG, and he got somewhat lucky draw where almost lost in R1 to Copil.Goffin was most likely tired, not sure what happened with Busta and hell not sure how Djokovic managed to lose it.Is it really the case where he was underrated by opponents?
    I actually havent seen him play. Is he a rallier? somehow i dont think he moves that well around the court....does he have any serve? any special power behind his forehand/backhand?

What? What is it with this guy?
    Hes got a similar game baseline and finish game that wawrinka has. When he beat djokovic he was hitting alot of backhand winners down the lines... he didnt tighten up either, it was weird

DavidGoliath5003

Goffin was exhausted when they played... he just came off a 5 setter vs Monfis over 2 days

kenshirooo
    kenshirooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Cecchinato not looking bad so far ... however when Thiem accelerates it becomes hard for him to keep up.

DavidGoliath5003

Thiem playing like shit... suprise suprise

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

secret wager hehe