beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Peferfect fade of Brown today..

Playing a qualie.We all know how Dustin plays down to his competition.On a 9 hour time change.Metz to the west coast.yeah he has had some time to allocate, but cant hurt.

I think he is playing this to get ready to fly out to asia.So hard to gauge motivation after he had wawrinka in his sights and then Stan f\*g withdrew after a titantic battle.Different weather conditions as wellhumidity and plays last match of the day. Different than 72 indoors at metz with low humidity.

MGTennisTipster
    MGTennisTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Dustin is in Official Player Acceptance List for next week Sacramento's Challenger http://www.sacchallenger.com/players/

Don't think he'll go to Asia, maybe to Europe when Indoor tournaments return but can't quite understand why he decided to go do US instead of staying in Europe where he could play this week in Orleans and next week in Indoor at Mons.

Bangoura is really a poor player, for sure Brown is extremely inconsistent but he would have to play very very bad today to lose and seems he wants to collect some points at US Challengers.

beefcake
    Update your status

Thanks for the info. Brown playing very very bad is not a rare thing. If he played like he does vs top 10 players he could win both this and Sac Town and be in the top 70-80 but dipshit play happens to him a lot. Just watch twitter and see the gamblers lay into him when he loses as a big fav.Really entertaining..

beefcake
    Update your status

Marathon mike saying that the courts there play like clay courts.Most likely the slowest hard in the country. Keep that in mind as we go through the week.

beefcake
    Update your status

I think if I just used my head and bet right, I know this guy so well, I could make some serious profit off him.Woo Hoo!!