Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Montreal day 4

Lots of surprises yesterday resulted into some good money, today, however, I suspect there won't bet so many upsets, but some matches are worthy enough.

1) Young @ 2.05 vs Gulbis
    risking 1u

At his best game Gulbis would probably ease through this one, but the problem is he's far from his best and let us not get fooled by this scrappy win streak. Main reason im picking Young here is because he should be fresher, and his style of play will not suit mr. unforced error.

2) Youzhny @ 7 vs Nadal
    risking 1u

Finally I saw yesterday how he played against Simon and to tell you the truth it was quite good performance overall. I don't agree that Simon gave away this one. It just looked like Youzhny moved very well, even better than Simon which is something. Nadal probably won't be so soft and will play more attacking tennis, but if Youzhny will maintain this kind of level then this is the match where upset can happen today.

3) Muller @ 7 vs Murray
    risking 1u

Somehow I suspect that there will be a fall from one of the top 3 seeds. Djokovic is the unlikeliest, so picks will go against Nadal and Murray. Andy's so good here in Canada traditionally but didn't impress at all against Robredo, as for Gilles - he has improved lately and im sure will give a fight here.
    Note! If Muller gets the first set I will live bet on Murray.

I also kind of like Goffin @ 3.8 vs Nishikori meaning that Belgian has a decent chance to take this to a distance but most likely he won't be able to close out in a 3-setter against Kei who (as I recently learned) is the best ever in deciders.

Let me now what I missed out. Yesterday Brodie had a good input about Pospisil's game, and yes, I admit, i didn't see his first rounder so info about him being a trash could have helped me.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Kyrigos to beat isner looks good there was signs of isner yesterday of being tired cause he was trying to finish a lot of points at the net, a decent player can take advantage like kyrigos

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I like Youz not so much Muller. Muller doesnt like getting into long rallies and usually loses those. Death sentence when playing Murrary.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Having watched Rafa fail to serve out yet another set yesterday I'm convinced he's already on borrowed time and agree he's worth a Fade.